[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4974.jpg (323 KB, 756x493)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Wally is an emotional support crocodile. Apparently, Wally has been stolen from the owners, and we need you guys to track Wally down. Please.
>>
>>4828224
I got a big wally right here for you
>>
File: 6455474574.png (1.3 MB, 794x794)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>
Nigga, he ain't red and white with glasses and I'm not a 6 year old: I will not be playing Where's Wally with you.
>>
>>4828248
Looks like Wally will be providing a different kind of support from now on, arch support.
>>
>>4828224
He’s gone dude. Let it go.
>>4828248
Stylish!
>>
The most likely scenario is the trapper killed him and lied about releasing him into a different area.
>>
>>4828224
I thought some retard was bumping an ancient thread for some reason like with doge dying, but nope, just someone two entire months late to the party.
A gator that is accustomed to people is, in the wild, indistinguishable from a nuisance gator. Nuisance gators get killed, or they end up attacking and killing people.
Wally is dead. Wally was dead the second the old guy lost him. there is nothing that can be done.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.