[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blackbear.png (617 KB, 447x570)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
Why are they such pussies?
>>
>>4828538
Generational trauma of living with grizzlies and wolves. It’s lucky they didn’t take the asiatic black bear route
>>
>>4828542
What woudl the asiatic black bear route entail?
>>
>>4828555
Hyper aggression
>>
Like most large scavengers their size and strength is just for threat and and dominance displays to spook off other scavengers. Black bears are predators only opportunistically and would prefer to fuck off when faced with anything that isn't scared of them.
>>
Once again, I must repeat myself: if not fren, then why fren shape? I want to pet and cuddle a bear so fucking badly.
>>
File: 1682422917031491.jpg (79 KB, 739x415)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>4828555
Behaving like this upon being even mildly startled.
>>
>>4828597
to be honest I'd be pretty fucking pissed too if someone ripped off my nose
>>
black bear are gentile beasts, no need to fear them
they are vegitarians
but dont fuck with them
>>
>>4828601
no, fuck with them
they need to be taught to have a fear of humans for their own safety because they're going to get shot the moment they meddle a bit too much
>>
>>4828611
No. I want to love them and kiss them and hug them and squeeze them forever and ever and ever.
>>
>>4828538
It’s in the name isn’t it? Pretty obvious to me
>>
>>4828538
What happened to the megafauna who fell for the “stand your ground” meme against the hairless apes, pray tell?
>>
Oh and it should be noted: there are 55000 - 60000 brown bears in North America while there are 600000 - 800000 black bears. Running from the hairless apes seems to be a better survival strategy than trying to fight them.

And yes, I know brown bears require a larger territory and more caloric intake, so there’ll be less of them than black bears, but standing and fighting against humans didn’t stop them from losing the majority of their historical range.

>tfw grizzlies are on Californias flag
>tfw they’ve been completely genocided out of the state
>>
>>4829611
>>4830068
ursinebros… this is kinda damning…

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.