[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what are (your) ideas to save and/or protect /animals and nature/
hard mode: you cant kill people
>>
We can start by killing domestic feline populations to protect rodent avain wildlife
>>
We can start by detaining shitposting crazy people that want any excuse to kill animals.
>>
>>4828990
I've reworked two acres into firefly habitat for a species native to my state. Trying to get certified to have my own wetlands named after me. Work with COs to rehabilitate raptors. Keep some private land solely for the purpose of releasing injured/fucked up wildlife into where there's no people to bother them. Oh, and I've helped map two cave systems.

Dunno man. I'm lucky enough to live somewhere with lots of cool, unexpected, nature-y things. I do my best to teach the youngins about it so they can have pride in it too. Main thing is, I'm broke and have big plans, lol.

But yeah guys, TEACH. There's not a person on this board who don't know an autistic amount about something /an/-related. Get others interested. If it's something local, even better. Give people something to have a little pride in, even if it's some native plant. If you take pride n something, you'll want to protect it, help it, TRULY appreciate it. From there, it grows.
>>
We can start by detaining toxo infected people who think their cats are more important than the rest of the biosphere

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.