[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gaia_and_Gremlin.jpg (209 KB, 1140x855)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Why is reproductive coercion/rape so common in primates? What's their deal, and why haven't the females evolved physical countermeasures like being bigger than the males so they can fight them off?
Pic unrelated they look fine
>>
>>4831460
Because they're animals.
>>
>>4831460
The weaker females birthed children, the stronger ones didnt
>>
>>4831460
>reproductive coercion
>"but he made me willingly choose to have sex with him when i could have walked away but now i think i didn't want to so he's evil :("
God i wish i was a fucking monkey just so i could just have to worry about other males when it comes to fucking and not deal with women BS like this
>>
What’s up with the sudden burst of chimp threads now
>>4831484
You’re hitting all the nails on all of their heads right now
>>
File: chimp_600.jpg (300 KB, 600x818)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>4831460
They are not real
>>
>>4831460
female do evolve countermeasures, but males do too. for example duck vaginas. however reproductive coercion exists because males are parasites and drains on the species, and female instinctively do not want to mate with male, as it is almost always high cost to her. so the male must coerce through withholding food or becoming stronger/faster than female to be able to take her by force and rape her. this is the primary sexual dynamic with humans as well
>>
>>4833749
the species where this isn't the case are where the female is larger and stronger than the male. in this case, the female will straight up just kill and eat the male if he doesn't fight for his life. males have to evolve countermeasures against that and become sneaky in order to get the dick in long enough to fertilize the female by stunning or stabbing the female like in spiders. male hyenas submit to getting fucked in the ass by the females dick to satisfy their sexual appetite and do the bulk of childcare for hyena pups in order to prove their usefulness and barter for their life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.