[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_HEfld8Zk9_Fzth5f.jpg (39 KB, 730x397)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I do it every Friday to celebrate the weekend. Normally it's a cheaper cut like Flank steak though.
>>
>>4832179
Fuck you.
>>
>>4832179
I feed my dog steak at least twice a week
>>
>>4832179
I usually stick to lamb tongues and ox hearts assuming you can get them for offal prices and not gouged yuppie prices. They're very healthy and she likes them a lot.
>>
>>4832179
Dogs are scavangers first packhunters second and then only weak prey.
Their ability to rip and tear is mainly to open the skin so they can get their hands on organs and soft bits. Don't feed your dog steak feed it offal and chicken
>>
>>4832179
Steak is disgusting. If you like it, you have a sub-70 IQ. These are just facts.
>>
>>4832799
horseshoe theory, aka the inverse bell curve
you are in the midwit chasm, steak eaters are shaking hands across the gap

vegetarians and atheists curiously derive their self worth from a poor understanding of statistics. midwits are a cultural scourge.
>>
>>4832179
I give my dog a little lamb chop on her birthday.
She actually looks near identical to the OP pic funny enough.
>>
>>4832850
Maggie!? Why don't you ever post in /dog/?
>>
>>4832853
I am not who you think I am, anon. I am sorry.
>>
>>4832179
I just usually toss him at least a piece of any steak i make.
>>
>>4832179
I give my pittie a raw, frozen "Soup bone"/Marrow bone every night. They a little meat on the outside, a nice chunk of marrow in the middle and the bone itself is round with a very thick wall that is great for her to chew on. She literally has perfect teeth, even at almost 11 years old. Best of all, they're fairly cheap. You can get a pack with 4-6 pieces in it for about $5 where I live.
>>
>>4832804
You mean like how you claim meat fetishists live longer but all seem to die before 50 for some bizarre reason?
>>
>>4833022
It is a fact
>but the fat african americans who eat seed oil fried beef in muh study of le average...
Invalidated already!

What about how all vegans are narcissists without a valid moral or spiritual position and all of them will go to hell according to every religion at once? Yes, that's also a fact
>>
>>4833022
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8881926/
Keep crying. Everyone could already tell the anti-meat lobby was full of shit when they had to cry "paradox" every time they were wrong about dietary pseudoscience
>>
>>4833025
>all of them will go to hell according to every religion at once? Yes, that's also a fact
hindus and buddhists tend to disagree with your "fact."
>>
>>4833034
You're not a hindu, or you would be a hindu, not a vegan. Specifically a jain.

And you are certainly not a buddhist. A vegan is obligated to prefer the product of real human exploitation if theoretically, a chicken were intelligent, it may be opposed to having its eggs taken without financial compensation. Yes. Vegans are a farce, superficially attempting to appear virtuous via ritual self denial. But they're actually deeply evil and narcissistic. It's not about what effect they actually have on the world. It's about making a clear choice that is easily digestible to retards as an act of self denial.
>>
>>4833038
>you are certainly not a buddhist.
I'm not a vegan

I am simply pointing out that you're pulling "facts" out your ass and they smell of shit.
>>
>>4833045
Verified Facts: all vegans are gay

Smell that, dweeb
>>
>>4833047
lick my nutsack

LMAO BTFO REKT

you're retarded
literally a retarded person shitting up the board all day every day
I go away for months and come back and the same fucking retard is here trolling /an/ like they're getting paid or laid for it
sad part is I know you're not getting paid or laid.
>>
>>4833048
>I go away for months and come back and the same fucking retard is here trolling /an/ like they're getting paid or laid for it
The irony. We all know there's only one person who compulsively brings up veganism. Go on, make thread number fifty, bugguy.
>>
>>4833059
shut up paleoschizo
>>
>>4833062
>shut up me
You'll never realize how transparent that is
>>
>>4833064
you're in a thread about feeding dogs steak
and you're bitching about vegans

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>4833077
Holy short term memory loss

>>4832799
>>4833022
Eat more meat and you might not be so forgetful
>>
>>4832804
based af
>>4832251
this better for the dog. skip the steak, organ meats are definitely better.
also ive seen stuff that says domestic dogs dont do super well with raw meat and it should be partially cooked but i dont know how true this is so look it up if you're worried about it.
>>
>>4833122
I boil mine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.