[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me
>be /an/out/
>have a lake that's also an estuary because its fed by a river to the north and the south side of it waterfalls directly into the bay
>popular fishing spot but the fresh water side has very few banks that are accessible because of the trees
>eagles start nesting on a small island in the middle last year
>fucking bird watchers are shitting up the place
>setting up for hours is the fishing spots with their chairs
>not respecting its a shared space by borderline camping out there all day long
>by the way those banks aren't just used for fishing but are the main artery the waterfowl use to get in and out of the water

I don't know what to do about these faggots, they're ruining the environment by existing in it wrongly
>>
>>4832732
you snooze you lose. shoulda got up earlier than them
>>
>Is the cancer of photography, camping, and hiking all at the same time
Fucking birders what dont they ruin

Was walking my dog and ran into one of these fuckers with his tripod taking up the whole trail with his $10,000 olympiss 300-9000 on a giant tripod with a fucking balance head and a lawn chair set up. He started aggressively mumbling something about spooking an eagle nest so I just went around him and my dog almost knocked over the tripod while he quietly sperged out about eagles and "lotta munny"
>>
>>4832744
You sound like a massive pussy.
>>4832732
2>8>5>3>4>1>6>7 in that order
>>
Have you tried casting over them?
>>
>>4832775
You're right if I were a chad I'd have smashed his camera and sicced my dog on him, and told him "no, you're spooking the birds, faaaaaaaaaaag" before leaving
>>
>>4832732
Become a falconer and terrorize them with the thing they love so much
>>
>>4832778
would be pretty funny, might have to try

it could be a legal pitfall for them because a fisherman has legal protections against harassment and I don't think bird watchers do
>>
Take up flyfishing and start catching their gear on the backswing and tossing it into the lake
>>
>>4832732
the fish belongs to the birds, not you
retard faggot
>>
>>4834182
this, fishers are the absolute scum of the earth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.