[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chichi.png (599 KB, 444x618)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
My chihuahua wants to kill herself everytime I clean her teeth. I do my best, I use nice dog tooth paste and a tiny brush and a finger cover brush, and I get really generous with liver treats but every moment of the process is agony.

She's a rescue so I didn't get to start off with her young and get her into the habit of cleaning teeth. Looking online, every service is either unlicensed dog abuse or dog dentistry for rich people. And the vet is charging like $1200 a pop to remove bum teeth. If I bring her in to have them do the cleaning they're going to want to pull her teeth and charge me for it.

I don't have the cash for that, but I am scared she's gonna get a tooth ache that spreads to her brain and kills her. I'm thinking of getting the dog a script for doggy trazadone to just knock the dog out once a week to get in their and clean the shit out of her teeth myself.

Any advice?
>>
>>4832883
Here's an advice, stop being a neurotic fucking retard.
>I am scared she's gonna get a tooth ache that spreads to her brain and kills he
Ignoring couple thousand others ways she could die. She is always wearing a helmet right?
>>
>>4832883
Just pull them out op
>>
File: 1710738782434599.jpg (384 KB, 962x1349)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>4834688
Sorry about this post I failed to realized how retarded you are.
Touching a rotten tooth in hopes of it helping her, as if washing is going to help. Sad for the tortured creature but also funny.
>I don't have the cash for that
Choose who you can afford and go with it.
>>
>>4832883
Solution? Stop owning a psychopathic rat dressed up as a canine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.