[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Wally the Alligator.png (1016 KB, 631x842)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
Hey, /an/. You guys heard of Wally the "emotional support" alligator? On May this year, Wally was stolen from his owner Joie Henney by some lowlife piece of skunk shit "prankster" who dumped Wally into someone's backyard to scare them. Animal control was called and they dumped Wally into a nearby swamp. As an alligator that was raised almost his entire life in captivity, poor Wally won't know how to do "proper alligator" things and he sadly may die. I'm not sure if Wally really is dead (hopefully not), but I hope that Wally (if he is still alive) is found and returned to Joie or even better, brought to a proper animal sanctuary where they'll take care of him. As for the motherfucker that stole Wally, I know that Wally has never bit anyone before, not even little kids, I wish that Wally get's to bite that cunt's ballsack once he is found by the authorities. Justice for Wally the alligator!

Sause: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-02/emotional-support-alligator-wallygator-is-missing/103795670

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.