[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PXL_20240606_220219565.jpg (2.28 MB, 3072x4080)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
The only reason why I haven't kms yet is because of her
>>
>>4834220
Do you have any pictures of her as a puppy?
>>
>>4834220
Hello Anon,

I hope you are okay. I'm just a little worried about what happens if you lose her.

Maybe consider getting a new pup sometime? I feel like I was in the same position with my cat. As she started to get older, I felt like I'd have a breakdown if she was to pass. I bought another cat as she got older and slowly integrated her into the life of the older cat. It was a struggle but it helped me when eventually I had to lose my cat.

Having someone to live for is super important. Make sure you have someone or some animal to lean on in times of distress.

ps, this is my new pup, having an animal to care for is so important!
>>
cute pups I'd die for them
>>
>>4834226
Unfortunately no, she's adopted and the humane society guessed she was around 2 when I got her.

>>4834460
I think about that too. Shes 7 now which means she getting up in age. She still has puppy energy but now I see that she limps a bit when we go on long walks. I would totally get a new puppy if I had someone to let it out when Im at work
>>
>>4834460
Ywnbaw
>>
>>4834801
based
>>
>>4834220
I know that feel bro, stay strong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.