[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708405129946899.png (962 KB, 1200x575)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
Thoughts about human zoos?
>>
>>4834509
those are called prisons
>>
>>4834509
humans are animals
probably just as ethical as regular zoos
>>
human?
>>
This might be nuked as a troll or a psyop, but I think this is a funny story that fits well itt
>grew up in a jewish family in the states
>convinced to go study in israel because new immigrants essentially have all expenses paid (found out it was a lie but whatever)
>dorms are brand new, so new that they still don't have blinds, despite them having very large and revealing windows
>Basically shaped like a zoo's reptile section
>Every once in a while, there will be a fucking tour group going around and literally watch us as if guided through a zoo
>A few times decide to try talking to them
>They ignore me like I am not there
>pretty sure they are instructed not to
>some of the shit the tour guide says really does sound like they are walking through a zoo

Didn't stay there long
Was there a time you felt like a zoo animal, anon?
>>
>>4834522
In the absence of goyim, the Jews start jewing each other. Many such cases.
>>
File: 543636346.gif (3.99 MB, 400x290)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>>4834522
>>
>>4834522
>>4834524
hasn't that always been the case? israeli jews look down on american jews? this is no different than any other subgroup within a larger designation looking down on each other (protestants vs. catholics, the 2 biggest buddhist sects that i don't know the name of, etc.)
>>
>>4834537
Make of my story what you will.
Also, the students were the Israelis
>>
>>4834522
My wife studied in one of the two big prestigious universities in the UK. Tour guides would be taken through the colleges and look at and take pictures of the students as if they were exhibits. It pissed my wife off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.