[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

My mother has a Sonoran desert toad living in her garden which her stupid dogs will not stop trying to harass even after it's poisoned one of them. How do I catch it so I can move it to someone else's garden?
>>
File: 1630800561288.jpg (274 KB, 1319x835)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>4834802
grab it
>>
File: Tod.jpg (55 KB, 600x450)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>4834802
grab it
>>
>>4834805
>>4834806
Okay but I was wondering how to find it first. Is it going to be hiding in the dirt? Will I have to dig for it?
>>
File: 1672817477298114.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>4834808
Look for it hopping around in the evening and night, especially if it's been raining. During the day it probably resides in some rocks, wood pile or whatever cool and moist hiding spot your mom's garden offers. If there's any water source in the garden it might bathe in it, or if there are light sources where bugs gather it could possibly move there for an easy meal.
>>
>>4834802
>put it in someone else's garden
Get it a decent tank and keep it you mong. Free DMT
>>
>>4834802
Buy a pizza, once you dispose of the pizza you can them cut the pizza box in two.
Next you want to get a bucket, put the bucket on top of the toad and use one of the pizza box halves under the bucket. Congratulations! your toad is now caught and you can move it somewhere else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.