[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>A Spanish tourist was horrifically crushed to death in front of his screaming fiancee by an angry herd of elephants after he got out of his car to take photographs in a South African game reserve.

>Despite warnings from his three fellow passengers to get back into the car the tourist, aged 43, said he wanted to get close-ups of the six elephants and got out and walked towards them.

>A huge 3.5-ton adult female cow protecting the young members of the herd was spooked and charged at the man and she was joined by the other two adult bulls who also attacked.

>All that witnesses said was left after the 30-second attack was the tattered blood-soaked clothing of the tourist and the remnants of the tourist's body crushed into the earth.
>>
>>4838442
What can an elephant actually do though? If you hug its hind legs it can't reach you with its truck, and its too sluggish to get away while you repeatedly pommel it from behind. If you stand to the side of its hind legs then it won't even be able to hit you with a back kick. If it raises its leg to perform a stomp then all you have to do is back off until it finishes its slam, then move back in to continue punching.
>>
File: 7KzdooC.jpg (19 KB, 258x229)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>All that witnesses said was left after the 30-second attack was the tattered blood-soaked clothing of the tourist and the remnants of the tourist's body crushed into the earth.
>>
>>4838457
I love this pasta
>>
>>4838442
Is there an elephant uprising going on? Last week I just saw a video of an indian getting flattened by a captive one.
>>
>>4838687
I watched that for like 6 minutes straight trying to figure out how much of that guys internals were hanging out his ass.
>>
File: yamcha pose.jpg (34 KB, 800x445)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>4838442
>remnants of the tourist's body crushed into the earth
>>
>>4838442
It baffles me that to this day there are people who think herbivores aren't dangerous just because they don't want to eat you
>>
>>4838442
so, was it elephants or bovines?
>>
>supposedly intelligent animal kills a man for holding a camera and being 50 yards away
>wow he was so dumb and we should respect elephants
I don’t blame africans for selling them to dick powder factories
>>
>>4838891
They're intelligent enough to see humans as a potential threat (because we are) and won't wait around to find out, they just nip it in the bud so to speak.
>>
>>4838442
Average 9mm carrier

a .45 would have dropped that oversized tapir
>>
>>4838442
I hear elephants are more likely to see men as a threat but are cool with women and children.
>>
>>4839283
>t.
>>
>>4838442
A herd can't be angry
>>
he was serial-crushed by some huge friggin' 'phant
>>
>>4838863
Don't be /an/ idiot
>>
>>4839641
Where did you herd that?
>>
File: IMG_7239.jpg (213 KB, 656x337)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>4838442
Unreal. Then we get Chris Pratt doing retarded shit like this in the shitty jurassic world sequels.
>>
>>4838862
They are basically the school shooters of nature. They wanna be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>4838442
Are there any gore videos of people getting crushed by elephants?
>>
>>4838862
I forgot what youtuber I heard it from, but he put it as basically herbivore doesn't mean peaceful, it means survivor
>>
>>4838442
Act dumb, get the thumb (and the rest of the foot).
>>
>>4838457
I hate when elephants can hit me with their truck.
>>
>>4838862
I blame Bambi and sheltered upbringing.
>>
>>4845085
Elephants make up 80% of all truck based crime its just that ((they)) don't want you to know
>>
>>4838808
fucking kek
>>
>>4838891
Maybe he shouldn't have been a dumbass and he'd still be alive.
>>
>>4838862
It's funny because herbivores tend to be way WAY more aggressive than carnivores.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.