[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (15).jpg (5 KB, 220x229)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Yall didn't tell me these things could climb into bed with you
>>
File: xy5g0cf9kj851.gif (3.05 MB, 270x270)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
Idk if I'll be the same..
>>
>>4839352
What the FUCK are these things? I've seen one before when I lived in Illinois. Never seen them anywhere else. It was like 3am and this little fucker was crawling on the floor. I thought it was a retarded scorpion.
>>
>>4839371
House centipede. They're literally everywhere. They mainly eat other bugs and spiders. They're also horrible.
At least they're usually pretty good at staying out of sight.
>>
This is not what I need to be seeing on my computer screen on a summer night in the midwest. Cursed thread. Casting warding spell
>>
>>4839371
its a house centipede
>>
>>4839352
>>4839353
...whats with name OP...
>>
>>
>>4839450
>CLOSE THE FUCKING BONNET I AM STILL GETTING MY DICK SUCKED BY THE AIR INTAKE YOU CUNT
>>
>In 1902, C. L. Marlatt, an entomologist with the United States Department of Agriculture, wrote a brief description of the house centipede:[1]
>It may often be seen darting across floors with very great speed, occasionally stopping suddenly and remaining absolutely motionless, presently to resume its rapid movements, often darting directly at inmates of the house, particularly women, evidently with a desire to conceal itself beneath their dresses, and thus creating much consternation.
Absolute chads
>>
File: giwtwm.png (200 KB, 328x349)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>4839475
>>
Yeah well I sleep on the floor and probably swallow one sometimes
>>
My house when I was a kid had LOADS of these fellas. I can’t help but like them :)
>>
>>4840031
Did you ever have to run them out of your orifices?
>>
>be me
>haven't seen one of these cunts all spring/summer, which is weird
>see this thread
>see one the same night
>endeavor to kill it
>literally the fastest moving cuntipede I've ever seen, literally crosses the entire room in about 1 second and disappears completely

Fuck you anon, these things are mere nightmares manifested from my deepest dreams and I will defeat them
>>
>>4839352
How come people hate them but the same people will also go, "Spiders aren't so bad, they eat other bugs! Spiderbros, unite!"?

I hate 90% of creepy-crawlies and more than half of them eat other bugs. That doesn't entice me to keep them around and I don't know why spiders get treated better than centipedes.
>>
>>4840524
>How come people hate them but the same people will also go, "Spiders aren't so bad, they eat other bugs! Spiderbros, unite!"?
1. Spiders are nowhere near as disturbing-looking as centipedes.
2. Most spiders keep their distance at the corner of the ceiling, but I've seen centipedes climb up on walls right above my bed. I heard that these fuckers can give you a painful bite, so I really dread that one of them could fall on me while I sleep.
>>
>>4839383
In what way are they horrible? They stay out of sight and murder annoying bugs, can't hurt you, and you're unlikely to see them unless they get stuck in a tub or other slippery area.
>>
>>4840591
Not true in the slightest, lmao.
>>4840585
>>
I'm actually not all that afraid of them based on appearance, not factoring in their ability to bite. And I'm afraid of some other bugs.

If there were multiple of them around at once, might be different.
>>
>>4839477
I like his spiderman eyes
>>
>>4839477
Fucking disturbing looking creatures.
>>
The apartment I just moved into has these things everywhere.
>>
>>4839352
>>4839353
Cute lil guys.
>>
pin 1 is gnd
pin 60 is power
>>
File: 1526765248979.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>4839352
>used to absolutely hate these things
>experience a bed bug infestation
>now refuse to kill them or even remove them from my house
I'd rather have one of these bastards climb in my bed and fuck me than deal with bed bugs again
>>
>>4839352
They'll do much more than that, pretty boy.
>>
>>4842731
Do they get rid of bedbugs or do you just have a fetish now
>>
>>4842727
What did anonymous poster on 4chan mean by this?
>>
>>4839452
Kek
>>
>>4840542
Dozens of legs typed this post.
>>
>>4839477
every individual house centipede has a different face marking, check google images
>>
>>4842830
>>
>>4839352
failed to grip the curtain behind my bed, fallen into my bed and just goes into a blanket fold like a little failure and seems sad.
>>
>>4839352
good reason for sticky traps
wtf dudes these are worse than scorpbros and tarantulads
>>
>>4845100
I think I'd rather see a house pede then a Scorpio or trentua
>>
>>4840591
Theyre just gross. The width of their legs makes them look way too big for what they are. When I used to live in a place that had them, seeing one out of the corner of my eye was fucked up, it was like seeing a mouse not a bug. Put me on edge. They also have a gross colour.
>>
>>4839353
>imagine
>>
I think I just saw one of these things fall off my ceiling and land behind a book shelf. Why are they so clumsy?
>>
>>4839450
>When the mother opens the hood the hungry chick raises its head and opens its mouth waiting for some food
>The mother looks at its chick confused
>She sweared there were four chicks by the engine but now only one remains
>Under the car, three wiggling bodies tell a horror story
>The mother feeds the hungry chick a piece of bacon
>Now it's the only thing she has

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.