[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dead-budgie-pet-W3PH4F.jpg (184 KB, 865x1390)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>tfw actually feel bad for tormenting budgie as a child
>>
Don't feel bad, Anon.
>>
>>4843258
As you should
>>
>>4843258
Budgies are disposable, Anon. It's okay.
>>
Its your parents fault
>>
Budgie puncher, is that you?
>>
>>4843258
Good. That means you aren't a psychopath
>>
SMASH AND SLAM
>>
Budgies are disgusting, stupid creatures. They deserve the worst.

https://youtube.com/shorts/C78SS124sN8?feature=shared
>>
>shorts
>>
I used to do the same to my grandma's rabbits. :(
I used to go to the pen to fucking torture them and I regret it so much. I still remember swinging them by the ears like the evil retard kid that I was.
>>
Describe in detail what you did to budgie
>>
>>4844540
I want to eat their little wings
>>
>>4845339
Imagine sitting down to a bowl of 200 budgie chick wings. Perfect lol so quirky Millennial restaurant idea.
>>
Get help before you start harming people
>>
>>4844907
not op, but i used to torture a nymph parrot. His crest poked out of the cage and i used to trick him and pinch it. It was verry pissed.
I had a chinchilla too. He was bought as an adult and was very scared. As i child, i didn't understand why he doesn't love me so i poked him with a freshly sharpened pencil. Once he cried, i felt really bad and never did it again. I'm sorry, pet, my parents should've beaten the living shit out of me, i never intended to make you suffer, i just wanted you to love me back. I sincerelly am sorry.
>>
>>4846719
Regrets makes us better

To look back and never feel sorry is to be a living corpse uncapable of finding fullfillment or peace
>>
>>4843258
>being an archetypal psychopath
>feeling guilt
You are doing it wrong.
>>
>>4846719
>nympho parrot
>poked out
Clearly asking for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.