[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 231.jpg (469 KB, 800x533)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
Apart from maybe some useful bugs like bees or spiders and cephalopods (squids, cuttlefish). I don't consider other invertebrates as alive and I don't feel bad about killing them. They are like machines to me without a brain.
>>
>>4844496
>doesn't like the majority of animal species
Snob.
>>
>>4844496
Well I do not like you OP.
>>
>mainland
>>
I tormented insects in the past, thinking they are not conscious, I'm just taking apart bio machines. But there is growing evidence of insect consciousness so I reflect on this with deep guilt.
>>
>>4846319
>growing evidence of insect consciousness
There are different levels of consciousness which are often no where near compareble to human or most mamals. It was not a nice thing to do anon, but you were likely young and as you said you did so under the idea that they were barely sentient. You cannot be blamed too much for that.
>>
>>4846494
I don't remember my age but it was over 18. I had no excuse, I feel horrible about it now. Or why I did it. Some macabre game I played.
>>
>>4846498
Now I am kind to all living beings, plants or insects well, except killing some pests like mosquitoes and ants that settled in the home, but that isn't done out of malice either just inconvenience.

I hope I can atone for past cruel acts in some way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.