[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boy burning glass.jpg (46 KB, 400x300)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Have you ever intentionally or unintentionally harmed an animal that you deeply regret?

Did you forgive yourself?

Spill your worst here here.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (341 KB, 1280x995)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>tortured insects, dissecting them live, burning them, electrocuting them
>neglected a small frog in my posession, that slowly starved to death

These are the worst and they haunt me to the point of suicidal thoughts.
>>
I have neglected and killed every pet I ever had. Goldfish, turtle, mandarin bird, duckling, even the ant farm.
I used to perform "experiments" on lizards, like burning them, blowing them up with firecrackers, waterboarding them and cutting them open too see what was inside.
I tried to raise baby birds by feeding them nothing but bits of moist bread until they died of malnutrition
I once caught two dozen froglets in a tub and forgot about them until they dried out and became mummified.
I begged my parents for a dog, they got me a German Shepard puppy. I proceeded to play with him for about a week, then I ignored him in the yard until he got too big for my mom to take care of so they took it to the pound.
I once took home a lone kitten who was looking sickly, he hissed at me so I got scared, put him in a bag and left him back where I found him
There, I think that's everything
>>
>>4845967
How do you feel about these, indifferent?
>>
File: ap.jpg (40 KB, 1080x720)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>4845970
I feel nothing, it was my parents fault for not teaching me how to take care of animals really. I stick to plants now.
>>
>>4845967
>>4845975
Yeah, none of this happened. Get better bait.
>>
File: 1677896988333382.gif (75 KB, 900x1279)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
Something was done to me in Junior High.
I did not have the language, understanding to give it a name.
I was expelled for the rest of the semester to cover it up.
My family didn't believe that I didn't do anything, and that it was my fault.
I gathered a bunch of toads into a kettle. After a few days(?), I started lighting fireworks in the kettle and closing the lid.

I took my trauma out on myself, too.
But they didn't deserve it.
I had, up to that point, been the one to always confront other kids about torturing animals.
Even if I was too well-behaved to actually fight about it.
I held on to my hatred of everything for a few years after that, but, that was the one time I was so dissociated I felt no remorse or empathy.

No excuses.
I took the sorry thing some monster did for his own gratification, and I took it out on maybe a dozen frogs in a kettle I left to rot in there.
>>
>>4846002
I don't understand this story, what was done to you?

So you exploded a bunch of frogs because of it?
>>
>>4845947
who the fuck would feel guilty about killing ants

zoroastrians wouldve made you a saint for doing that kek
>>
>>4845975
It is actually your school's job to teach you how to take care of animals.
>>
>>4845947
I hit my dog once for barking when I was a teen. Ever since that moment she barked less often. She's getting old now and I will never forgive myself for doing what I did. I will never trust myself to have an animal companion, for I am afraid what I will do to it. I deeply care for animals now and I hate myself for what I did to her. I hope I burn in hell when I perish.
>>
>>4845947
so many edgelords cumming here 2 larp
>>
>>4846224
Its redeemable and remorse is evident, you dont deserve to burn in hell for a bad thing you atone for already :< Dont deny yourself animal friends over it if you get the chance to have another
>>
>>4846230
this, just don't hit a dog again
>>
found an injured bird once and thought I'd but it out of its misery by whacking it with a stick. completely overestimated my strength and wasn't able to kill it in one blow. started to panic because the bird was flailing around so I stomped it a couple times then shoved to to the side into the grass and walked on.
>>
I jerked off a dog once.
>>
>>4846230
Pretty sure it's a subtle troll.
>>
>>4846016 people sometimes talk around the fact they were raped because it's not easy for them to say it
>>
>>4846333
It wasn't rape. I assure you he enjoyed every minute of me pounding g his boy hole.
>>
>>4846230
Thank you for this response. Maybe one day I will be able to forgive myself.
>>
I was 13 years old and my uncle had just gotten a new puppy
Well the puppy was teething and it kept on nipping me
Eventually I had enough and when I was in the room alone with the dog I let him bite me and then I shoved my hand in his mouth, held the back of his head with my hand and pushed it into his mouth
He tried to get away but I held it for 20 or so seconds and felt a lot of sadistic pleasure
It didn't help because the puppy kept on biting me
>>
File: 1716890020046853.jpg (107 KB, 840x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I had two degus and this Christmas I left them with 2 weeks worth of water and food, then Ive gone to Austria and got a nervous breakdown there that ended in almost two months in hospital.

One killed and ate the other and survived.
>>
>>4845947
Probably making spiders fight
>>
>>4846789
I did this too, one allways killed the other, it was an interesting game but I regret it now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.