[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: monka.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1280)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
How do you feel about macaques /an?
>>
i like seeing them getting tortured with pliers and a car battery
>>
>>4847303
:(
>>
I'm a primate supremacist so I love all monkeys and apes.
>>
>>4847302
I love these lil niggas.
It's a real pity all their threads are just shitflinging now. Leave the shitflinging to the actual monkes.
>>
Will the abuse of these little animals ever stop? I still see thousands of baby monkey videos on youtube.
>>
>>4847302
I pity them
>>
>would love to have a monkey bro
>keeping them as pets is unethical and makes them sad because they don't have a troop
>they don't understand the concept of day jobs so they freak out if you leave them alone
>>
File: makak.jpg (228 KB, 800x667)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>4847536
The only way to have a real monkey friend would be probably to befriend a wild one. But would a monkey like to befriend a human?
>>
>>4847555
>The only way to have a real monkey friend would be probably to befriend a wild one
Pretty much
>>
>>4847555
>>4847584
https://youtu.be/hr7M4SagHFQ?feature=shared
>wild
He knows.
>>
>>4847302
they're kawaii
>>
>>4847605
that's super cool
>>
>>4847302
Words can't express how much i wish they were good pets, but alas, twasn't meant to be
>>
>>4847302
they bite and break my bones and poopoo peepee everywhere
dont like em
>>
>>4847654
I guess it's like corvids. Their intelligence, mischievousness and strong family bonds and complex social structures that make them cool also makes them impossible pets.
>>
I hate them but I didn't want them to get hurt. I just want them to stay the hell out of my bins.
>>
Was thinking of writing the Total macaqueshit death pitypasta buy i dont feel like it
I would love tò befriend a primate, I Always wondered of they realize that we are related tò them like we do
I really want to hug a monki so bad bros
>>
>>4847302
The babies look like tiny old men and it makes me laugh
>>
File: 572.jpg (32 KB, 500x385)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>4847302
Ever since I started reading jttw I've gained more interest in monkeys, especially macaques, there's something charming about them. Id like to pet either a Japanese or Barbary macaque they look cuddly.
Sadly now I get recommended pity videos on yt because I went on a spree of watching monkey videos one day
>>
>>4847722
I'm sure monkeys look at us as weird, huge monkeys with no fur or tails.
>>
>>4847703
Might have to take an opposite approach and become the monkey's pet in the wild.
>>
>>4847329
>it’s a real pity
Dammit anon
>>
If you made a pile of all the pitied monkeys how big would it be?
>>
>>4847948
I'm not sure, there was a time where pity channels were changing monkeys on almost a monthly basis
>>
>>4847757
I wonder why baby monkeys and apes have wrinkly faces but human babies have lots of fat around their faces

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.