[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>muh freedom to own a dog shall not be infringed even if it means killing 100s of thousands of unwanted ones owned by irresponsible people due to their short sighted choices
why are americans like this?
>>
kinda what it means to be free
>>
>haitians can’t eat dogs even when there’s 100,000 nobody wants
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (18 KB, 389x308)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>4876423
same reason most of us don't look at what we do overseas and in our own factories: we don't like the price others are paying for our freedom.
>>
>>4876423
why are they giving him blue gatorade
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>4876512
Dehydrated and low on electrolytes. Gotta hydrate before AND during the game, champs.
>>
>>4876512
>>4876536
nah it's that blue blood from that sea animal that stabbed steve irwin in the chest
>>
File: download (6).jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>4876552
Don't put that smut on the noble horseshoe crab. That heinous act was committed by a filthy sting ray.
>>
>>4876512
nah it's that blue liquid you see scissors and combs in at barbershops
>>
>>4876423
Better to die peacefully sometimes than go extinct entirely.

The breeding and population of an apex predator like dogs needs to be controlled. Otherwise they are superior to us if we don’t have tools.

If you want to “fix” it, destroy dog breeding as a centralized profession. Create a state mandate to breed dogs only for natural form, health, and sanity and breed or engineer them for a litter size of 2 and a lifespan of 20+.
>>
File: 1695398858879504.webm (3.84 MB, 608x1080)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>4876423
>make it illegal to breed or transport shitbulls across state lines like we do with other dangerous animals in the pet trade
>neuter all shitbulls that are currently owned
>euthanize all shitbulls that find their way into animal shelters
>require people to have a loicense and take a six-hour class or something before buying or adopting a dog
>prosecute dog owners when their dogs bite people as if the owners themselves committed battery
There I just fixed your dog problem.
>>
>>4876587
They're extracting it. That blue liquid comes from old dogs.
>>
File: toilet-cleaner.jpg (136 KB, 1200x800)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>4876825
This. You know how dogs love drinking out of toilets? This is how they harvest toilet cleaning solution.
>>
>>4876539
>if they were harvesting shelters for "lab mix" pitbuills I doubt anyone would give a fuck
It would be an even bigger scandal.
>>
>>4876423
because we like having the freedom to make bad choices.
>>
>>4876423
>>muh freedom to own a dog shall not be infringed even if it means killing 100s of thousands of unwanted ones owned by irresponsible people due to their short sighted choices
I used to spend a lot of time at the local animal shelter and literally 100% of the dogs that got put down because they went un-adopted were shitbulls or shitbull mixes and said shitbulls and mixes were easily 90% of the shelter's dog population at any given moment.
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>4876423
looks just like my dog
he's getting put down in a few days too haha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.