[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/b/ - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E99fGAuWEAc4qpS.jpg (152 KB, 749x738)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
I ruined everything.
>>
>>920758387
You unleashed a rabid baboon too, huh?
>>
>>920758551
side note, maybe stay inside if you live in Tucson
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (10 KB, 204x192)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Please halp me getting married.
Guys I found the love of my life and want to marry her, found her on Tinder but I was banned. How can I bypass the ban? Thanks in advance. Can’t buy another sim card or use a different internet spot. She liked my profile!!!!
>>
>>920758387
I deserve to feel that way. I been wishing my parents dead and they keep going in and out of danger. I quit every job i ever had and now i can't seem to find another one. My friend killed himself and always told me i'd have things to do for him after death but never told me what. He always told me i was ambiguously a comfort to him always and i drove him away sometimes. We where sitll best friends but damn. Now i can't find a job and it's tearing at me. I spent years wanting the perfect girl and spent most of that time learning to condition myself she doesn't exist. Of all the girls that hit on me or acted nice in the way i needed. None of them worked and i'm sure with him gone it'll be harder. Least he got me laid again with a thot he knew. Now it's still impossible to meet someone rn cause i'm jobless and i keep seeing cute girls that somehow look at me as if i'm unfamiliar but approachable. It's probably summer strangers. His family needed comfort i wasn't there. Wasn't there to protect him and know i can't completely forget him but feel the Amnesia i got from being lobotomized making it hard to remember details. Which is shit. I hate life rn.
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (75 KB, 700x700)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Man I feel bad for you, can I anything to halp?
>>
>>920758387
Then fix it? I don't see the reason to wallow in your own sorrow instead of just fixing your mistakes and problems. You just want to keep being a loser so you pretend to care about your issues by complaining about them on 4chan. Get a job and get a life, I hope I don't see you posting here again
>>
>>920760413
Is this the desperate rape-spell of a molesting father

Or the rape spell of his puppeted heartless daughtered
>>
>>920760579
A rapist's treasure
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
GUYS PLEASE HALP ME, SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE!
>>
>>920760787
Why not change your IP or make another account to text her.
>>920760692
What the hell would make you think that ? I haven't been molested. Obviously if i say i got laid again means i'm not a father cause i don't experience much sex. A mother did know i was sleeping with her daughter though. That was hot. Just feels like life should be over. We had a suicide pact me and him. Now i didn't get to kill him feels like i should follow suit. Especially with how bad things have been and how reincarnation wise betters my chance of being born with him again.
>>
>>920761027
Reincarnation isn't real and you should stop abusing drugs. If you want to be happy, stop caring about what other people think and do things that you enjoy. Women will only like you as much as you like yourself. Your friend is dead and the only thing you can do to honor his legacy is to stop being like this. He would have wanted you to live a happy life and if he didn't, he wasn't a true friend.
>>
>>920761265
Litterally trying to move on and the jobs won't hire me. Which is something me and him avoided cause he had a easier time finding companies that don't care. Sure girls find me and like me but still annoying me and him never found someone he agreed was good with me unlike him. I've been sober since he died only occasionally drinking but too broke to hit the pipes or bongs. Well definitely see if it is if i do. I hate when people talk definitively like that. You died ? No. Then you wouldn't know.
>>
>>920761406
If you can't find a job then start your own or build a better resume. The reason I know that reincarnation doesn't exist is because if you want to live life to the fullest, you should look forward to everything you're currently experiencing. If you live with the expectation that you're going to get a second chance, then you end up wasting life like you currently are. You should stop caring about women. If you don't want to live with yourself, then none of them will want to live with you either. Look for somebody to love only after you can support yourself AND them. That's why you can never seem to find a girl who's right for you.
>>
>>920761027
What gender is this nonsense?
>>
>>920758387
So how are u going to fix it?
>>
>>920761671
Who said i don't like myself ? It's everyone else that can go fuck themself. I'm anti social. I just know there should in theory be a girl that can be as compatible as the other friends who are girls i've had or girlfriends i've had that's more complete. I doubt there is. Can't build a better resume if no one wants to hire me cause the words out that i quit. What sense does that make ? I've had six jobs. Some of which where office jobs too. My resume should be fine. I know i need to take care of mysellf that's what makes it more depressing i'm not there. And some people don't have that choice regardless to live their fullest life. Not me but like murder victims and people living in 3rd world countries. Multiple lives would make more sense. They're at a extreme disadvantage like i made myself in by not giving notice when leaving.

>>920761852
There are no girls on the internet jackass.
>>
>>920764692
Ill tell that to the streamer sluts you worship
>>
File: 1706733960352620.webm (1.18 MB, 1280x720)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB WEBM
>>920764999
I barely even watch youtube. Twitch might as well not exist for me. Never got it to work with my recording software so i don't care. I upload videos every now and then.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.