[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4chan_Card[1].png (74 KB, 1175x500)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
What can be done about 4chan's declining userbase?
>>
Cheer for the slow decline of this God-forsaken website
>>
>>20683950
Why do you come here if you hate it?
>>
>>20683964
He's a retarded gassy latinx tranny
>>
>>20683941
New generations are on social networks, not here. Only a few losers or radicals will end up here.
>>
>>20683941
maybe they're scared of all the spooks that haunt this place lol
scary spooks they are :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MWxKf6WBU0
>>
How to drive traffic to 4chan?
>>
>>20684011
Most zoomers use tiktok now it seems
>>
Bump
>>
>>20684186
We need to go out and celebrate 4 han on the streets
>>
>>20686578
Irl pranks brought more people in in 2016, or I guess we can just wait for election nigger season to go into full effect.
>>
>>20683941
To accelerate the decline?
>>
I'm actually shocked that more people don't care about this problem. 4chan is my favorite website, and we need an anonymous free speech platform more than ever before.
>>
>>20687152
>free speech platform
I wish. The mods ban people and delete posts now completely arbitrarily.
>>
>>20687152
>>20687159
go back to twitter
>>
>>20687185
No. Twitter sucks too.
>>
It's all internal politics. The user base is mostly comprised of social rejects, extremists, radicals and the mentally ill. They can go somewhere else to be truly anonymous and retain their free speech but they get ridiculed if they do.
Nothing is okay to a 4channer. Not even 4chan. This drives a lot of people out as people like to enjoy things.
4chan is on its last leg. Soon we'll lose it as An Hiro realizes it's not profitable to provide something that just gets abused and garnishes so much attention from feds.
>>
>3rd row of /b/ catalog
>last reply 4 minutes ago
it's fucking over
>>
>>20687159
There are rules and have always been rules.
>>20687257
4chan was never about being profitable
>>
>>20687286
>There are rules and have always been rules.
No shit Sherlock. I'm saying the rules are enforced arbitrarily more than before. For example, you'll get a ban for going slightly off-topic on some threads, while other off-topic threads stay up forever. The mods are arbitrary, look at how they fucked up /biz/ with advertising bans.
>>
>>20683941
Ban the chinese/russian shills
>>
Get gook moot to not abandon us. Otherwise, embrace alt chans that actually do have a vested interest in their userbase.
>>
>>20683941
4chan is still relevant. People share posts to other platforms.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.