[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TKNK.png (1.13 MB, 1078x639)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
I have the bone structure of a girl (small head, high pitched voice, narrow shoulders and 5ft8 and 130lbs) , also a -7 myopia.

In real life i can't be assertive, i am submissive because i know i can't take a punch.
I tried boxing years ago and even a light jab in my head rocked me

I tried to lift weights and put weight but i can't go above 145 even with with 3500kcal and i feel sick eating that much , literally stomach pain and sweating.

I got once a gf who was a introvert.. i was searching for weird girls who don't want a manly male.. but she left me when she saw what a bitch i am and submissive with others and i can' t talk even to cashiers.

down is a photo of me when i was 14
>>
>>20684680
Improve yourself
>>
File: 1719578881108644.jpg (931 KB, 900x1288)
931 KB
931 KB JPG
Do calisthenics instead, because it is the best workout for your height. Weightlifting is for tall guys or complete manlets.
When you push it to 15 pull ups, buy a maid dress and start subbing.
>>
Also, drink lots of milk and eat meat and fruits
>>
>>20684680
>i feel sick eating that much , literally stomach pain and sweating.
what the fuck are you eating
just get two pieces of fruit and then fill up with dried meat
there's no way that upsets your stomach
>>
You need to wear a wig and let NIGGERS fuck you
>>
>>20684680
You need to get of 4chin

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.