[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3000.jpg (483 KB, 3000x2000)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Why would gay Westerners support fundamentalist savages?
They do know arabs would've publicly executed them if they could, right?
>>
I support Israel by whining on the internet and I want to be railed by a white male
>>
It's not about being pro-Palestine

It's about being anti-Israel and ugly disgusting jews
>>
gay westerners have been supporting the fundamentalists for years, from afghan, to syria.
>>
>>20685450
They see them as fellow oppressed people.
>>
They shouldn't but modern Americans are very susceptible to propaganda.
This whole conflict is a propaganda war. The Palestinians want to claim Hamas is the good guys even though they run C&C in civilian installations, behead women then parade their body around Gaza and attacked civilians. Anyone with any morals would understand the barbarism of these acts. Unfortunately Hamas supporters are committing themselves to spreading lies on social media and running through it like wildfire.
The narrative spin is lie and deny. Every time they talk about Oct 7th they consider it a defensive action, 1948 and the Nahkba as justification and that this is morally just because of the fabricated occupation of Gaza.
This is where Americans come in. Muslims have successfully lied about things like the caliphate and garnered sympathy from Americans ignorant of the history. They've successfully spun the narrative for Americans to forget ISIS, Al Queada, the Taliban, the Houthi rebels and every atrocity these Islamic extremist groups have done over the last 20 years by posturing as the victims even though the whole time Hamas has been in power they've been attacking Israel.
Of course here you're gonna get a lot of anti Isreal sentiment but their reasons are different than the rest of the Americans who support an oppressive despotic regime.
>>
>>20685450
i hate muslims, because they would execute me if they could. i am well aware that they are, in fact, still the enemy. we are enemies for ideological reasons. on the battlefield, ideology isn't everyone's biggest concern.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>20685450
kids think being antisemitic is cool now and treat it as a fad to gain social status. needless to say, I'm very popular with the younger generation nowadays.
>>
>>20685459
>It's about being anti-Israel and ugly disgusting jews
From the heart of consumeristic, capitalistic culture? sure
>>20685471
>gay westerners have been supporting the fundamentalists for years, from afghan, to syria.
solid point
>>20685535
it's almost like welfare breeds naivety

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.