[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.png (298 KB, 374x320)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
i fell for the meme of dating asians and am with a cute vietnamese girl, my problem is i cannot stop laughing when she speaks in her language so i end up having to leave the room. so far she doesnt suspect anything but, she asked me to meet her parents who dont know english well and im worried (im pretty sure itll happen) that ill end up bursting out with laughter when they start talking to each other and i dont know what to do. i already met her brother and sister and the moment they started talking in their language i just started laughing and they kept looking at me like something was wrong so i just had to make up some stupid excuse. i dont know what to do. should i break up? i mean i just cannot stop laughing when i hear them talk in that language /pol/.
>>
>>20685696
"GO BACK TO EUROPE, YOU SHITTY INVADER. GO BACK TO WHERE YOUR COWARD SHITTY STARVING ANCESTORS FLED AWAY!!"
>>
>>20685697
((you))

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.