[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Combined 600-800 fathers and mothers between us and the widespread adoption of agriculture.
They lived in a totally different world than the one the last 20 of our ancestors lived in with the widespread adoption of literature.
These numbers and the pic fill me with a sense of dread I am having difficulty articulating and I am usually very good at articulation.
>>
BBBRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
>>
I think the situation might be that in order to actually have a next generation women have to be disillusioned about education.
That simply because they can have an education, compete in sports or contribute to a war effort it doesn't mean they can shirk their duty of motherhood.
It would require that men just take and imprison women for the sake of ensuring they are able to reproduce.
Only the men brutal enough to coerce women into maternity will be the men who have children.
This is a bleak future but it might be necessary.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.