[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: anger.jpg (484 KB, 2940x1960)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
Why the FUCK are xbox 360 games prices so damn high? 50$ equivalent for a 2nd hand old game. FUCK OFF. Not even original xbox games have got this bad. FUCKING FUCKS DESERVE TO DIE YOUFUCKING SCALPER SHITS GO BACK TO SHOVING THE WII CONTROLLER UP YOUR ASS
>>
This is what i go here for.
>>
Or ... Pirate them

Dumbass
>>
>>20852490
I just emulate them
>>
Because collecting vidya is a dead hobby now consoomed by rich manchildren. Use that money in a more wiser way like starting a pirated bluray collection for PC games. There's not many games that aren't on PC yet.

Or just wait until switch 2 and play your bing bing wahoo
>>
>>20852516
>>20852519
XBOX 360 EMULATION FUCKING SUCKS YOU RETARDS. you would know this if you weren't the biggest zoomers alive in your hemispheres. You would also know that NOT EVERY GAME GOT A PC PORT. Or maybe because of the fact I HAVEN@T HAD A GAY MING PC FOR THE PAST YEAR. KYS fucking scalper apologists.
>>
File: boioioioing-1.gif (141 KB, 200x200)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>20852640

Xbox 360 emulation is actually quite fucking decent for how recent it is, you ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>>20852640
xbox 360 games can run on a toaster
i think youre just too retarded to emulate
>>
>>20852640
retarded soillennial get fucked lmao
>>
>>20852883
>toaster is a 1080Ti+ whatever the fuck my daddy bought me
KILLYOURSELF YOU FUCKING SPOILT LITTLE SHIT
>>20852898
You should get raped by a pack niggers though I know you would enjoy it mongoloid scalper fuck.
>>
>>20852490
Because the 360 was the peak of console gaming.
>>
I could never get into xbox cause the stick is in the wrong place
>>
>>20852490
Never bought an XBox 360 when they were popular because of the dreaded "Red Ring of Death" which made your games unusable and wrecked your console (i.e., planned obsolescence).

Agreed about inflation and scalpers (lowest of the low). With an increasing demand and diminishing supply for physical classic vidya, these practices get more and more ridiculously outrageous and scummy each passing year.
>>
>>20852490
The xbox 360 arcade store is shutting down tomorrow, so the 2nd hand market is now all there is.
Best part is, they discounted a bunch of games but won't let you use a credit card or add prepay money, so the discounted stuff literally can't sell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.