[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: johnny bravo.jpg (135 KB, 1440x750)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Does it even matter what you say to a girl? I had two dates this summer out of 21 approaches. I seriously don't know what I did right with those two in terms of what I said. I pretty much just talked about random bullshit for a few minutes. With some other girls it seemed like maybe I should have talked for longer, but I talked for about the same amount of time as with the ones I got dates with. Both the girls I had dates with rejected me during the date though so the game isn't over just because you land a date.
>>
>>20893861
Just be confident and don't really give a fuck. Treat it like a simple hangout with some fuckable meat.
>>
>>20893861
You have to be one of two things: attractive (chad) or rich.

Which are you?
>>
File: DeadSlutFuck.jpg (188 KB, 500x647)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>20893861
It is more about how you make them FEEL. You seem to understand outcome independence. I find women to all be big believers in the power of the Halloween costume.
>>
>>20893861
The West went to shit when we stopped arranged mariages. Men shouldn't waste their energy, brain and time to please a whore
>>
Sometimes it seems to matter what I say, other times it doesn't.
>some girls it seemed like they wanted to talk but I asked about a date too early, it was too big a step too early for them
>women can be scared off by asking them too many personal questions, a good rule is to not ask ANY personal questions until she has asked you a personal question
>it's better to talk about nonpersonal shit like the stuff you're looking at or whatever, or to talk about yourself
>if a girl tells you her name, make a great effort to remember it, but try to not show that you're trying to memorize it, and if you forget it don't bring up the topic of her name
>if a girl tells you something about herself, don't say something about yourself which makes you look inferior to her, for example if she says she runs a marathon, don't say oh I could never do that I struggle to run 2 kilometers, or if she says she plays 3 instruments, don't say I'm just now learning to play happy birthday
I think to some extent it matters what you say. But it's more a numbers game really. Whenever I had success with a girl it didn't seem to matter what I said, and when I didn't have success everything I said was wrong. But then again I've had times where for example a girl seemed interested, and then I went from talking about something we were looking at straight to "where are you from?" and they were instantly turned off and walked away. Every time a girl answers a personal question or says something personal about herself she is showing interest. Like if you say "I'm from here" a girl will not tell where she is from unless she's interested, she'll frown or turn her head away in silence etc until you say something else.
I think maybe Roosh has the right idea, he says something like you talk about yourself, but you make vague statements, which prompt her to ask for the specifics by asking a personal question, and then you only ask her the same amount of personal questions that she has asked you.
>>
>>20893865
totally agree
>>
>>20893866
Roosh calls this "dropping bait". She might not bite the first time. But if you've dropped multiple pieces of bait and she never bites, ie asks for specifics, then you know she's not interested. Conversely I think it can happen that you don't drop any bait, ie vague statements about yourself, and then ask for a date, and then the interaction was too shallow so even a girl who's interested might reject the offer because it was too big a step too early for her. But other times I don't think I really dropped much bait and a girl still wanted a date, so I don't really know.
>>
>>20893861
Sven all you have to do is agree with them, ask questions about what they say and pretend to listen. Women aren't complicated. Just kids their asses a little and you'll be in.
>>
>>20893869
>ask questions about what they say
as I said, not personal questions, bombarding a girl with personal questions is a typical beginner mistake and it's common advice from guys who know nothing about talking to girls to "just ask them about themselves", no, they don't know shit
>>
File: patrol.jpg (92 KB, 500x1200)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>20893861
>>
Another thing I do is I try to use the same words/phrases/pronunciation as the girl as a general rule, I mean I don't change the whole way I talk but for specific words I use this rule. I mean I get annoyed when people don't do this to me, so I assume girls get annoyed when you don't do it to them. If a girl says holiday, say holiday, don't say vacation, etc. Also girls can be a bit autistic sometimes, like they have bad game themselves, but just brush it off, take everything annoying as a shit test.
>>
if you spent half your effort and time on thinking about what women want into building a hillfort women would flock to you

>he doesn't have a keep
imagine being a woman and having to deal with a guy who doesn't even have a fortified settlement
>>
>>20893873
What's the property tax on that?
>>
Another thing I seem to have noticed is you want to be out as early as possible. Girls are much more open to talking to strangers before say 5 pm than after. And you want to get over your fear of onlookers. Girls need to feel safe, if they don't feel safe they don't feel attraction, it's like a ladder of psychological needs or whatever, the lower levels need to be checked off first, and they feel safe when there are lots of people around. A girl who wants to be approached will position herself in a spot where there are people, that way both feeling safe, and filtering out cowards who don't dare to approach in that scenario. This is my biggest challenge but I'm getting better at it. They are impressed when you approach them in a scenario where there are onlookers. Conversely they are very turned off if they see you hesitating, or stalking a little, waiting until the right moment etc.
>>
>>20893875
I recently saw a girl sitting alone on a bench in an empty park late in the evening. I didn't even bother to approach because my sensibilities told me this is too creepy. I also recently approached a girl in another park where everyone in the park was faced toward us, like there were probably 50 people looking at us, and she had a very positive response, but rejected me, I think because I asked for a date too early.
>>
Can you make a chart in excel that lists the various phrases used and their respective efficacy?
>>
>>20893861
treat them as a friend you want to have kids with.
>>
>>20893861
Not really, when it comes down to these things logic doesn't really apply to women.
I'm not reading all your rambling in the thread but yeah don't bother too much either they'll want you or not.
>>
I don't bother approaching women who are walking with determined steps, at a moderate pace or faster. They need to be sitting down or standing still. I've tried stopping girls who are walking but the success rate is very low, it really only works if the girl is walking very slowly and aimlessly, stopping from time to time.
>>
Dont try to game them
Say hi.
If they are interested they will say something real backk.
It's that quick. It's that simple.
>>
>>20893881
"game" is just basic social skills that some of us never learned, it's just faggots who think game is some sort of magic tricks and manipulation, it's not, and no, hi is not a good opener, I've tried, but conversely being very indirect can make some girls wonder why you're talking to them, they might think you're a salesman or promoter of some kind, rather than someone who wants to talk to her to get a date
>>
>>20893874
flag it as a historic non-profit museum-hillfort reconstruction and apply for subsidies and the taxman will be paying you
>>
>>20893882
Like the bait thing is just how normal conversation works. That's how normies talk. Autist go on and on about themselves, without being prompted, normal people will drop small pieces of vague info to gauge whether the other person wants to talk about that, and if they do they let you know, and then you go deeper, if they don't you change topic by dropping another piece of vague information. People who write about "game" just spell these things out for us social retards who don't know these things intuitively. Like I watched a total sperg on youtube who filmed himself talking to girls. The girl said something about how meat was healthy or whatever, and the clueless guy went on a rant about how meat is unhealthy or whatever. He needed to have it spelled out to him that you never contradict a girl's opinion, just change the topic instead.
>>
>>20893861
You should mention your age and the age of the women you approach. Your advice may not be appropriate for balding 30-40 yo polcels
>>
>>20893861
bro, the outcome of dates is already decided before you say your first word. If she likes you, she will laugh even at your most cringiest jokes. Talking is more of a time filler, unless you start talking about anime or other dumb shit.
>>
>>20893885
What's your point? I'm 40. I mostly talk to young girls. Young girls are better, 25+ have a long list of criteria you need to check out for her to consider a date, even though they are less desirable, young girls don't.
>>
>>20893861
I dreamed of this cartoon the last night.
>>
>>20893864
> find women to all be big believers in the power of the Halloween costume.
Explain please.
>>
>>20893886
It's a numbers game, but you can blow your chances with a girl who's interested for example by asking personal questions too early, or asking too many personal questions. Also as I said, the game isn't over just because you get a date. I got two dates this summer, both instant dates, approached them in the street and went right to having a drink. Both rejected me during the date, but both were clearly interested initially or otherwise they wouldn't have agreed to go on a date right then and there.
>>
>>20893861
Asian women are superior. WMAF is a thing for a reason (and is the type of relationship I am in).

But you're just a retarded sports network, what do you know?
>>
File: 1683553977316656.png (576 KB, 600x600)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>20893889
checked

quit fornicating and desiring to fornicate you fornicators
>>
>>20893887
>I'm 40.
Kek
What's the girls' reactions to the age gap? Do you signal that you're rich, or some other positive signal that can compensate for age?
>>
>>20893889
MOST WASTED DIGITS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED
>>
>>20893890
not asking personal questions too early is a common social thing, you should never ask any person personal questions too early.
>>
>>20893866
Esuclating with a personal question first is a great way to build reportt.
But they way you do it if they haven’t asked a personal question, is share something personal first.
>>20893861
Yes and no, women are all mood, all about the day you caught them. It is easier to say a wrong thing then a right thing, but
The absolutely best advice though is just to *keep talking*, which is the hardest thing in the world to higher iq dudes, who never blather,
But with women just monologue them, I have seen on video where women give the shutdown/not interested signal and the guy just keeps going (passes shittest) and sometimes it just mind breaks them, and they super open up.
Just keep talking, best about something interesting
>>
>>20893891
Asian girls are generally good, but generally not the Asian-American, Asian-Swedish etc, the ones fresh off the boat are generally good. One problem though is Asians who come to the West are often not very young, and are often the rich career type of woman or a student, or else they wouldn't go here, such women often have an inflated ego. I'm starting to get a bit tired of Asians really, I can see why some people think they have no soul, like their travel habits make me think they don't care about the places they go to, some seem to travel just to be able to tell others they went to x, y and z, like some spend more time taking selfies than looking at things, they often spend just one day in a city and go many places in a short time, and will tell you "they saw everything worth seeing", kind of like many Americans behave, it's just a bucket list, it's just for that checkmark, it's just for instagram, it's just for status, just for appearances, quite boring and soulless many of them.
>>
>>20893892
Not an argument, you have to meet a girl worth being with first, and to get there you have to get dates, I didn't say anything about fornication. We don't have arranged marriages, so that's the reality we're dealing with.
>>
>>20893897
My Hong Kong fiancée is the best girl I met in my life, is a devout Christian, is a virgin saving hers for marriage, is feminine, is redpilled, is extremely loyal to me, never lied to me once, she shares all of my values and is moral, she hates Leftism, hates the CCP, and hates Democrats, and she is also one of the best looking girls I have seen in my life.

But since you're a sports network, stick to sports. Not women.
>>
my gf of 4 years broke up with me 6 months ago
Im 26
She was actually not a whore but I dont know what went wrong
It is so stressful to think when I've moved on and am ready to date again I'll probably be 27-28 yo and the only women left for me are 26-30 yo roastie HPV queens that already got their heart broken for chad and are just settling.. sure I could date 20-24 yos but they usually have better options and I'm a 6/10 on a good day which means to women I'm a 4 lol
Breakups in your 20s really suck because you lose whatever life you had planned with this person and it's just pure disappointment
>>
File: arnold-arnoldstogie.gif (379 KB, 220x157)
379 KB
379 KB GIF
>>20893893
You're just brainwashed. 40 is nothing, girls like older guys, shit gets in the way in life and time goes fast, some of us are late bloomers but it's never too late, plus I look younger. I bulked up 11kg since last summer and it's showing in the results. For next summer I'll bulk again and I'll be a total hunk, it will be my time to shine. Bald and Bankrupt is about 50, but he isn't crippled by liberal brainwashing like you.
>>
>>20893885
I am 30 and still have full hair

>>20893887
Really don't understand why men go for older women. There are only downsides
>>
>>20893861
Not really. Virgin and Chad could say the exact same thing to a girl and Virgin would be "weird and creepy" while Chad would be "dark and mysterious". It's all genetics.
>>
>>20893900
>It is so stressful to think when I've moved on and am ready to date again I'll probably be 27-28 yo and the only women left for me are 26-30 yo roastie HPV queens that already got their heart broken for chad and are just settling.. sure I could date 20-24 yos but they usually have better options and I'm a 6/10 on a good day which means to women I'm a 4 lol
Why do you have so little to offer?
>>
>>20893895
yes, but as I said it's a very common mistake guys make when they start talking to girls, I've made it myself
>>
>>20893901
In theory I would agree but Western women are really hung up about age differences. It is not impossible but it is an uphill battle
>>
>>20893901
>Bald and Bankrupt
How old are the women he dates?
>>
>>20893861
Be a sigma.
>>
>>20893904
Because god made me ugly?
But in all seriousness, I dont think I have little to offer, I'm not autistic, I have a good paying job, I've travelled etc.
But I guess I do have very little since my ex for some reason or another decided to end things, I got no reason/closure from that
I've tried dating apps and the only girls I've matched with were 23 yos who never reply or 'big girls' in their late 20s (desperate) with stinky vaginas (at least the ones I fucked)

I have been fucking this 20 yo for a while that I met in a bar, but again, she's a one night stand type of girl.. NOT wife material.
I guess I'm just blackpilled since I'm still sad about the breakup.
>>
>>20893909
>But in all seriousness, I dont think I have little to offer, I'm not autistic, I have a good paying job, I've travelled etc.
You yourself decide who you approach
>>
>>20893896
Learn to read, I didn't say that, you reciprocate personal questions only after she asks and no more than she does, I also said if you don't entice her to ask you personal questions the interaction can end up too shallow so she'll reject a date offer even though she liked what she saw and heard. And yes, with some girls I think the mistake I made was going for the date offer too early, and talking for 10-15 minutes rather than about 3 minutes might have done the trick, but other girls just 3 minutes of nonpersonal stuff was enough, not all girls are the same. A lot of times things just come naturally if you keep talking, as long as you keep in mind to not ask more personal questions than she does, and to focus on talking about yourself rather than her. You are presenting yourself to her, you are not assessing her, is the general mindset. But when she has already shown some interest light teasing/banter can be effective, but that's advanced stuff, and mostly for girls who think they're the shit.
>>
>>20893861
I had to go to principles office because i beat the bully because you were circumsized i still dont understand bravo cartoon network is fucked up
>>
>>20893896
I guess maybe I misinterpreted what you said, apologies, yes I agree with your statement but you really just repeated what I said
>>
>>20893910
Thanks for the amazing advice germanybro
>>
>>20893914
Apps suck, there is nobody worth talking to n there
>>
>>20893861
lmao you went speed dating? bro only 40+ age women go to these things
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>20893911
> you reciprocate personal questions only after she asks and no more than she does
And I’m saying you are wrong.
Didn’t you start this thread for advice?
Fuck off child.
Just listen to my post and get laid more.
Trying to read a women for permission to escalate is beta energy
>>
>>20893901
>girls like older guys
Not for their age per se unless the girl has some kind of mental impairment. Girls might like things that come with age like experience, money, status. If you're a rich, fit and confident 40 yo it's possible, if you're a 40 yo out of shape NEET who's shy in front of girls I wish you the best of luck.
Of course being shy is a huge ick to girls no matter the age, but if you're <30 at least you don't run the risk of being seen as a creep
>>
>>20893901
Based
>>
>>20893906
Its all a facade many love it because its taboo
>>
>>20893915
Ah I didnt know what you meant for a sec.
Yeah, I found that out myself..
>>
>>20893861
Stop caring about girls you fucking loser.
>>
>>20893902
>I am 30 and still have full hair
And some 30 yo women haven't hit the wall yet. There's many exceptions to general statements
>>
>>20893896
>I have seen on video where women give the shutdown/not interested signal and the guy just keeps going (passes shittest) and sometimes it just mind breaks them, and they super open up.
This is interesting though, might try that, I generally abort if I can tell a girl is lukewarm or cold, but then again I've had times where I regretted it and said to myself from now on I'll wait until a girl gives a clear rejection. Somewhat unrelated many girls will give a bunch of excuses why she can't go on a date and then give her whatsapp or tell you you can meet another day etc just to get rid of you, but maybe with such girls you should have talked for longer. Many girls show they're not interested by looking annoyed, conversation runs out again and again and she turns her head away in silence every time, you have to start it up again and again, they do nothing to help the flow. But someone said girls are often like a lawn mower, at first it's just you you you, pulling the cord over and over, it just isn't flowing, then boom the engine starts and there is a flow, might be something to that. I think I've made the mistake of aborting too early many times. So thanks for that piece of info.
>>
>>20893921
Apps give you the fastest access to women you should be avoiding in an area

>>20893920
It seems to depend on the country. I am in Greece, less of a problem here that it was in Germany.

>>20893923
Not many men are ugly at 30 due to age, they usually always were or did something to themselves
>>
OP it sounds like you need to learn night game.
>>
>>20893926
Night game is dead, clubs are dead. Aside from that good luck finding quality women in clubs
>>
>>20893927
Your thinking about this all wrong. You don't need to step inside a bar or club. Just go to where the clubs and bars are at the end of the evening and hit on girls who are hanging around outside or on their way home. I've had a 50 percent success rate doing this and these drunk girls are enthusiastic as fuck.
>>
>>20893900
Nah you're just brainwashed. As I said 25+ actually have a bigger checklist in spite of being less attractive. The young ones are still playing, life is all fun and games to them, 25+ are becoming aware their time is running out so they can't be playing anymore. I had a date with an 18 year old a few years ago. Another 18 year old approached me at a club like a year ago. I don't go to bars and clubs anymore though, they suck. I didn't even drink at all for half a year, only drank twice after that, both times were on these two dates I had, kind of regret it because I prefer never to drink. One girl recently said she doesn't drink when I asked to have a drink, that's good, maybe that's why she rejected me but I doubt it, I think it's because I didn't talk long enough.
>>
>>20893928
>drunk girls
Not what I am looking for
>>
>>20893903
I bulked up 11kg and it seems more girls have a positive response, so self-improvement helps
>>
>>20893874
Come and take it.
>>
>>20893917
No, I know from experience that I'm right. It's what Roosh says in Day Bang and I've found from trial and error that he's right.
>>
>>20893930
Well then good luck getting laid then faggot.
>>
>>20893929
It just does not appear to be a good idea to have a relationship with anyone one the base that they must sell now.

>>20893934
I am looking for a ltr and am presentable in day light conditions.
>>
>>20893917
I made this thread for advice and discussion, and to give advice
>>
>>20893935
You won't be able to keep a girl if you don't have the experience to satisfy her. Missing out on night game is a big mistake Hans.
>>
>>20893937
I don't want random slags, I am a guy with a high income. People like that aren't even my choice if I need a shoe polish. I did not go all these years to university to fuck slags.
>>
>>20893937
bars and clubs suck ass, you can keep it, enjoy your std ridden sluts with overgrown ego, I like the shy type of girls who never step foot in such low vibration places
>>
>>20893939
This but where to find them?
>>
>>20893938
Lool. No one cares about your money Hans, if you're a total fucking bore. I don't think you're gonna make it.
>>20893939
You might have a preference but you might not have a choice. I mean realistically you might not be able to get what you actually want.
>>
>>20893941
>Lool. No one cares about your money Hans, if you're a total fucking bore. I don't think you're gonna make it.
You are British, I have not seen one British women I would want so you cannot make it by default.
>>
Bunch of coalburners
>>
>>20893940
street, parks, and any places such girls go such as museums or whatever
>>
>>20893942
I live in London. There aren't any British people here lamo. You can get all defensive like this or you can try to have an accurate understanding of your reality. Of you haven't met a nice girl after all these years. What on earth makes you think that it'll happen now?
>>
>>20893945
Yeah various shades of brown, great. The fact that I changed the location, Germany is hell for dating just like Bongland because women in Germany are mad ugly.
>>
>>20893863
That's bullshit.
You only need those if you have zero personality.
Don't be boring and suddenly you'll have women around.
They're like children, just keep them entertained and make them laugh.
>>
Also I only focused on my education
>>
>>20893946
Hans you can deflect all you like but you aren't just going to meet a nice girl. I'm assuming you have a small social circle and at times you struggle to make conversation. Your opportunities are very few. You've got to be realistic.
>>
>>20893951
> Just fuck tramps instead bro that will result in something
I am a physician you pleb
>>
>>20894027
No one is impressed by that. You're not living in a small town in the late 19th century. This is the 21st century, telling girls you're a doctor won't impress them. I'm sorry Hans but your just fucked. You will never get laid, just let go of this idea bro.
>>
>>20894069
Cope, you are probably unemployed.
>>
>>20894070
You're incredibly out of touch. Being a doctor doesn't entitle you to sex.
>>
>>20894075
And being a bong living in his moms basement does?
>>
>>20893951
Most of us on here have no social circle. That's why I do daygame, really your only option when you have no social circle. Still got 5 lays from it and multiple dates beyond that. 2 dates this summer. It works, but they try to brainwash you that it's creepy. It's only creepy if you stalk or approach when it's dark, or approach where there are no people, or she sees you hesitating. Go out before 5 pm, be in a place with a lot of people, approach a girl when there are people looking because this impresses them and they feel safe, don't hesitate, drop it if you do and move on, and don't ask personal questions before she does and no more than she does, talk about nonpersonal stuff in the surroundings, or about yourself. You are presenting yourself to her, not assessing her. That's the quick rundown. Avoid bars and clubs. (((They))) don't want you to know this.
>>
>>20894079
> 5pm
There is sunlight to 9pm
>>
>>20894077
Well I'm getting laid and you are not. So yes lamo.
>>
>>20894083
> getting laid with drunken slags is an achievement he is proud of
I hate your entire class of people. They are right in replacing you, it does not matter if it is poos or you. All of you are low class trash. The difference only is in the melanin content
>>
>>20894079
Day game has it's advantages. I've just had much better results at night.
>>
>>20894082
Yeah as long as it's bright out is good, but it's still better earlier on, they're less tired, feel cleaner and more presentable, and the chances she'll be open to going for a date right away are higher. I still approach until sunset but I seem to notice this trend that girls are way more open to talking to a guy earlier in the day. That evening vibe is coming down and they just get more cautious and reserved.
>>
>>20894088
The problem in Greece is that they work very long hours.
>>
Also there are really tons of smokers for some reason. Bulgaria is even worse. What are these people doing with their bodies? At least they are having less tattoos than the women in Italy or Sweden
>>
>>20894084
You literally cannot breed Hans. I'ma fuck a lot and birth multiple children who will go on to reproduce. Whereas your line dies with you. Maybe you should've focused on getting laid instead of wasting your life in med school lamo.
>>
>>20894096
None of these things have happened, also bar slags abort their children. Pure projection
>>
>>20894090
Well evening is better than not trying at all. I'd say perhaps try to go for the number rather than same day date if you're doing it in the evening. But I've had some success rather late in the day, even with instant dates. But my advice is earlier is better than later when it comes to daygame as a general rule. Daygame is really best when museums, cafes, stores etc are all open. Southern Europe might be different, I think stuff is open later there.
>>
>>20894103
I prefer Southern Europe because it is easier to compete there. Most people only have service economy jobs, stuff you did as a student.
>>
>>20894100
Look your very defensive but you need to let go of that. You need to be honest with yourself and admit that you wasted your life becoming a doctor because you can't get laid and your miserable. You can be stubborn and continue being miserable or you can accept the truth and maybe have a life that you don't hate.
>>
>>20894106
Yeah, yeah. I know who goes for abortions and it is all you low class plebs. Abortion as birth control in your circles. Disgusting people

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/23/women-from-poorer-backgrounds-three-times-more-likely-to-have-abortions
>>
>>20894109
Lool so your just going yo ignore what I'm saying. You know its true. So much for your supposed intellect lamo.
>>
>>20894112
Because it is false and cope. You people are low class, ugly and short. There is no place for you in modern hypergamy.
>>
>>20894113
How is it false Hans? You need to qualify that with some reasoning.
>>
>>20894114
Because it is cope. Your strategy is literally to go for drunken slags. That is such a low game that it clearly shows where you stand in society
>>
>>20893861

It's only looks and maybe money if she wants to exploit you and abuse you
>>
>>20894116
Hans I'm comfortable with who I am but you clearly are not. Saying this is a cope is not an argument just a statement. I mean clearly things aren't working out for you, we both agree on this.
>>
>>20894118
Well, everyone wants something. We have demands too so why shouldn't they

>>20894119
We agree on nothing. Like seriously we have all seen the pictures of these 10/10 in Britain. Wtf. How are they even White they look like paler gyppos. And you dare to attempt selling this as success?
>>
>>20894122
You won't even face up to your reality. All you are doing is attacking me. Obviously its too painful for you to reflect on your life but you won't move forward unless you do.
>>
>>20893865

And high IQ ugly guys who are actually productive in society should procreate easily to make everyone's lives easier

(Actually productive ones, not you autistic fuck who obsesses over japanese cartoons)
>>
>>20894123
The reality is that we are not from the same cloth.

>>20894124
They only care about the status and how it would make them feel. Tons of them want to be the doctors wife but the problem is those are usually women I don't want. This breeding = success is a flawed metric if the women in question are not of a high enough quality.
>>
>>20894122
>We have demands too

Men literally only demand women to not be fat or deformed

9/10 guys would date autistic below-average-looking unemployed skinny white girl

Women demand top 20% genetics and top 50% income

This is not me whining, just reality. This is why most men suffer.
>>
>>20894129
>>20894128

Before anyone says anything, yes they settle with average guys if they met in highschool or when the woman realizes no one in her elite standards will settle down with her and she's early 30s / late 20s

Then you get 80% divorce rates initiated by women like in the US, shit dead bedroom marriages, cuck pussy-whipped type husbands, your woman fantasizing about other men, cheating, etc
>>
>>20894128
>The reality is that we are not from the same cloth.
Now that my friend is cope. All I'm saying that you need to look at your past and understand your mistakes. I think you are just stupid if you can't look at your life in am objective way. Your literally preventing yourself from being happy and its all because your ego won't let you and its just sad mate.
>>
>>20894129
I have top 5% income and height in Greece, it is still difficult to maneuver because most women simply are not what I like, not as bad as in Germany though. Germany is a totally lost country. The last woman I dated left me for a geezer who offered her trips to Italy only to later attempt to Jew herself back into my life. Now she is mad she cannot find replacement because most men make less than she does and medicine is 75% female these days.
>>
>>20894136

Ok but how's your face? Because thats no. 1

You're having dating problems so you probably overestimate your looks

Height only matters if face is equal

If 5% income and height can't find a mate you can tell how fucked and unsustainable the society is
>>
>>20894134
They think they could have done better so they treat the guy like shit, he is the proverbial life raft, the life insurance.

>>20894135
I am high status, you are a guy who goes after drunken 10/10 Bongoloids. We are not the same.
>>
>>20894145
You are just attacking me instead of what I'm saying that is a logical fallacy. I mean Hans we are not the same because I can think clearly and you can't. Ignoring your shortcomings will get you nowhere.
>>
>>20894143
> Ok but how's your face? Because thats no. 1
7/10 no deformities but nothing you would turn around for. The male equal of the nice looking neighbor girl next-door
> If 5% income and height can't find a mate you can tell how fucked and unsustainable the society is
I am complicated and have demands like no smoker and physical attractiveness is also needed. Unfortunately, plenty of women are prole smokers.

>>20894156
I am attacking you because you shill a degenerate lifestyle as cope for it being apparently your best option. It is the issue with this entire site, too many losers who enjoy shiy polished turds forgetting its still a turd.
>>
>>20894162
Hans I'm just trying to explain to you that you're not going to get what you want. You don't have to settle for less you can just never have sex ever again. Guys like you just don't have many options. And until you can be honest with yourself your situation isn't going to change.
>>
>>20894156
Haven't followed your dumb discussion, but bars and clubs are all owned by kikes who operate them solely as a subversion tool. Avoid at all costs if you want to have a soul. Their staff and clients will all rot in hell, with the kikes laughing at them. In fact I kind of regret having drinks on these two dates, but anyway having a drink in a quiet bar with no guards is a different thing, but still kind of regret it. Yet another argument for gaming early in the day, coffee/tea/icecream is better than a bar. But then again a drink can make a girl soften. But I've had many cases where a girl has one drink, then becomes uninterested, and then only takes tiny sips of the second drink. Last time this happened was my second date this summer, first went to a bar for one drink, then to a restaurant for food and another drink. Wasted my money. Anyway, bars might serve a purpose for a date, but definitely not for getting that date in the first place is my opinion. But I'm a bit mixed and undecided about if I should even have a drink on a date at all.
>>
>>20894179
Pure cope for your own personal lack of achievement. You are useless in society, nobody respects you and you know it which is why you only go out at dark to approach drunken whores. No man who is not ashamed of himself acts this way.
>>
>>20894181
You are too old to regularly consume alcohol, forget about it. The negative consequences will ruin other aspects of your life.
>>
>>20894191
Nah I'm not and my point stands, I didn't like bars and clubs my whole life.
>>
>>20894186
What the same jewish society that wants white people dead? Hans I am completely shameless I'm not bound by limiting concepts. All I've been saying this entire thread is that you need to change if you want a nice girl, cause clearly whatever your doing now isn't working.
>>
Really the both of you trolls on glowie payroll can fuck off, doing nothing but derailing the thread.
>>
>>20894197
Same but at 40 you still should cut down on alcohol. Even for young people it is a mistake but there recovery is nonetheless much better.

>>20894202
I like the current society.
>>
>>20894181
I hate clubs but bars can be alright. I think the culture in Sweden is probably very different to the UK. We have our pub culture and its very different.
>>
>>20894208
>I like the current society
Lamo. Muslims stabbing Germans in the street is cool with you? Why are you on /pol/? I think Reddit might be more your scene.
>>
>>20894215
It is not really my problem at the end of the day, they in almost all cases are retarded leftists. Aside from that they are also usually poor. Look I am high status and even if Muslims would overtake society nothing for me would change.
>>
>>20894222
>Look I am high status and even if Muslims would overtake society nothing for me would change.
Good god your delusional. I think you might be a narcissist Hans.
>>
>>20894228
It is irrelevant. Fact is I make good money
>>
>>20894236
Yeah I'm sure the Muslims would spare you Hans.
>>
Taxes would be lower I assume
>>
>>20894242
Kek
>>
>>20894241
They already have a severe lack of doctors
>>
>>20894162
>I am attacking you because you shill a degenerate lifestyle as cope for it being apparently your best option.

Based

Straight people who act like literal faggots are disgusting
>>
>>20894249
To be fair he did not shill homosexuality but going after bar slags in the night. Which is marginally better
>>
>>20894252

Yes but that's the straight equivalent of being a faggot
>>
>>20894260
If he is so pro-white what is that even supposed to achieve? These women are awful. Daygame is the only way to find a woman these days for guys.
>>
Women are designed to be behind a male, and biologically aim to match the most important male in their life as a survival mechanism.
The key is being consistent, and being someone you would want to follow.
You can make her uncertain, you can make her unhappy, you can make her into a nitpicky harpy that destroys earth (though normally that takes more than one male).
If you are a harsh critic, she will grow towards being a harsh critic. If you are supportive, she will, eventually, grow more supportive.
But don't take one that is ruined already. You should seek out her Dad and see how he handles her, and their relationship. This will require at least a few days observation to where they are comfortable with each other around you. Try to examine how her father has learned to get her to better herself and her surroundings. There's a good chance he already knows exactly how to talk to get her mind to turn on.
If you can't find her father, you'll just have to stay steady and consistent as you actually want her. Don't lie, don't build a fake castle to be a man you're not. She'll pattern after that man, and when the real you shows up, she'll be disappointed.
That doesn't mean discussing a bad habit of flipping boogers on the wall when you're distracted and nervous on your first date. You're still allowed to speak of the positives of yourself and your goals for life.
I do suggest the 5 Love Languages for anyone looking to court.
If you treat yourself like a whore, you'll get a whore society around you, and that's hell and disintegration, into violence.
Also, a majority of women talk to think through and solve things. They can talk bout nothing, and you shouldn't feel that not having a solution to the problem she's presenting about other things in her life, is yours to solve. It's possible she's using it to test you (yes, they are insecure almost consistently), most of the time, again, it's just her processing where she feels safe. Offer Emotional Safe, Consistent.
>>
>>20894337
When I say emotional safe, i don't mean become her girlfriend and beg to hear her emotions. I mean let her know that if she's going to cry for an evening, that's fine, you'll be (on the porch, at the apartment, ready to receive her at work within reason, here again tomorrow, etc etc) if she wants whatever it is you two have that helps her know that even though she's a weak and often contrary human, she's desired of company for her beauties and strengths.
No, this isn't easy, it's one good reason why society really should have arranged marriages.
>>
>>20894337

Women are designed to like well-developed bones

Nothing else

All these words and you're still childless and alone
>>
Filtered those two losers, where were we?
>>
Anyway, I ain't got time for this shit, just took a shower and am heading out to do some approaches. Wish me luck. And do it you too, you cowards.
>>
>>20894337
This thread is about getting dates, not about how to maintain an already established relationship. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>20894365
You're surrounded by people and feel alone no matter what.
I spoke only the truth of human experience, you decided truth made you angry enough to try to neg me.
Seems unfortunate. You are a whoremonger then? Lost all real sense of intimacy for a psychopathic drive to achieve orgasm. You're effectively gay, the only thing keeping you from fucking men in the ass is your fear of being exposed as a person who can't do anything except treat his balls like a sport.
>>
>>20894444
>getting dates
for what purpose? you can masturbate alone much safer than with someone else in the room. if you just want to orgasm, why get another person involved in your masturbation?
>>
All women want is to waste your time and break your heart to justify their existence, don't fall for their tricks they only live to hurt men.
>>
>>20894536
Dnrd you're way too emotional

Women are designed to like well-developed bones

Sex is for procreation
>>
>>20894543
a relationship starts with a date fuckface, fuck off from this thread
>>
>>20894419
>>20894444
You can't fool me into approaching strangers Quattro I'm staying in my Gundam.
>>
>>20893861
How'd u start the conversation?
>>
>>20894675
Observational opener
>nice weather today
Etc
>>
>>20894578
>this is my /bant/
no. I go where I want, stay when I want. if you want to teach manwhoring you're gonna hear how dumb it is.
>>
>>20898061
how is getting dates manwhoring you fucking retard
>>
so angry right now
really hot girl today, we walked past each other in opposite directions, she stared at me and smiled, I was a faggot and looked away and didn't approach, think I saw her sitting down on a bench, I thought maybe she thought I made a beta move, but fuckit I'm going back to talk to her, she was gone
fuck
>>
>>20898083
>guy angry that I explained how to rear a women is calling me a retard in a thread about dating
lol fuckups have taught you poorly, or you chased them, can't say. Repent and seek Jesus, anon, down the path you're chasing currently is more hell.
>>
>>20898108
do you have down syndrome?
>>
up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.