[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3194871234.png (537 KB, 1000x529)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
Reminder that if you are Christian it means that you worship a JEW, believe in JEWISH fairytales, and are thus A JEW
>>
>>20908329
>>
File: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (78 KB, 850x400)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/442494416

Some older thread that includes some stuff i had to cut out due to space reasons
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392101355
>>
When it comes to the Christian stance on jews I can always recommend John Chrysostoms Homilies against the jews
https://web.archive.org/web/20221120215328/https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Eight_Homilies_Against_the_Jews

>(2) Since there are some who think of the synagogue as a holy place, I must say a few words to them. Why do you reverence that place? Must you not despise it, hold it in abomination, run away from it? They answer that the Law and the books of the prophets are kept there. What is this? Will any place where these books are be a holy place? By no means! This is the reason above all others why I hate the synagogue and abhor it. They have the prophets but not believe them; they read the sacred writings but reject their witness—and this is a mark of men guilty of the greatest outrage.

>(3) Tell me this. If you were to see a venerable man, illustrious and renowned, dragged off into a tavern or den of robbers; if you were to see him outraged, beaten, and subjected there to the worst violence, would you have held that tavern or den in high esteem because that great and esteemed man had been inside it while undergoing that violent treatment? I think not. Rather, for this very reason you would have hated and abhorred the place.
>(4) Let that be your judgment about the synagogue, too. For they brought the books of Moses and the prophets along with them into the synagogue, not to honor them but to outrage them with dishonor. When they say that Moses and the prophets knew not Christ and said nothing about his coming, what greater outrage could they do to those holy men than to accuse them of failing to recognize their Master, than to say that those saintly prophets are partners of their impiety? And so it is that we must hate both them and their synagogue all the more because of their offensive treatment of those holy men
>>
>>20908332
>The Psalmist said: "Then Phinehas stood up and propitiated him and the slaughter stopped? He rescued a great many ungodly men from the wrath of God .by slaying a single lawbreaker. This should have happened all the more in your case, if indeed the man you crucified was a transgressor of the Law.

>(2) Phinehas, then, was held guiltless after he slew a lawbreaker; indeed, he was honored with the priesthood. But after you crucified an imposter, as you say, who made himself equal to God, you did not receive esteem nor were you held in honor. Instead you suffered a more grievous punishment than you did when you sacrificed your children to idols. Why is this so? Is it not clear even to the dullest minds? You committed outrage on him who saved and rules the world; now you are enduring this great punishment. Is this not the reason?
John Chrysostom
>>
>>20908329
>it means that you worship a JEW
Jesus is God. God doesn't have a religion, He IS the religion. Christianity.
>believe in JEWISH fairytales
Forbidden in the Bible, Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>and are thus A JEW
The Bible says those who believe in Jesus Christ are called Christians:
Acts 11:26
>And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.
>>
>>20908334
>God doesn't have a religion, He IS the religion. Christianity.
Nice contradiction
>>
>>20908334
Jesus is a jew
>>
>>20908329
FACTS! ALSO, DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL RELIGION IS MENTAL ILLNESS! THIS INCLUDES JUDAISM, ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, CATHOLICISM, etc ALL OF THEM. YOU’RE GOING TO DIE, THERE IS NO AFTERLIFE OR REBIRTH AND YOU WILL BE DEAD FOREVER! COPE, SEETHE, AND DILATE YOU PUSSIES.
>>
File: Bible Jews.jpg (1.73 MB, 1898x2750)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>
>>20908336
Judiasm wasn’t invented until after the death of Christ, it was a response to his life, death and resurrection. This is exactly why the word “Jew” or any variation of that word isn’t found in the Bible one time. You’re a memeflag kike who is seething about Jesus Christ, find a new schtick bro.
>>
File: Christianity anti jew.jpg (948 KB, 1896x2174)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>20908339
Amen.
>>
>>20908337
Organized religion is all infiltrated and satanic but Jesus Christ was right, and he was the son of god. If he wasn’t, people like (you) wouldn’t dedicate years of their lives trying to disprove it. Deep down you know this, yet you think you somehow hold the “moral high ground” so that gives you a free pass to just lie. We all know your gameplan now, it doesn’t work anymore - go back to watching (((Adam Green))) maybe he’ll create some new talking points for you to use.
>>
>>20908339
Jesus was literally a Jewish rabbi. The name Jesus literally means "Yahweh is my lord" in Hebrew.
>>
>>20908342
They didn’t speak Hebrew back then, he spoke Aramaic and the rest of the world spoke Greek. Again, you’re just too midwitted to realize that your talking points are extremely outdated. So basically what you’re saying is, Jews who translated the real information into Hebrew, make that claim. How shocking.
>>
>>20908341
>Jesus Christ was right, and he was the son of god
You're welcome to your personal feelings and opinions
>>
>>20908343
Do you deny that Jesus means Yahweh (the god of the jews) is my lord in HEBREW?
>>
>>20908344
Thanks for your permission rabbi, I totally wouldn’t have believe that without your grace and dignity.
>>
File: Bible Israel.jpg (1.44 MB, 1900x3938)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>20908343
Dont get baited into bumping the slide thread anon. Also dont get baited into endlessly arguing some bullshit points in circles. Trust that lurkers arent braindead and see this.
>>
>>20908339
>jews didn't kill Jesus because the term jew didn't exist then
Kek
>>
File: IMG_7908.jpg (429 KB, 1284x898)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>20908345
Yeah I’ll just trust the original source like anyone else who has an IQ above room temp. Thanks.
>>
>>20908329
all memeflags are indian until proven jewish
>>
>>20908345
It means "Yah saves/is (my) salvation"
>>
>>20908346
>Thanks for your permission rabbi
Hey, they called Jesus that too! Thanks!
>>
>>20908349
>Yeah I’ll just trust the original source
It wasn't Greek, lol
>>
>>20908347
Bumping this thread exposes their weak argument even more. Double edged sword you aren’t wrong, but the off chance of red pilling someone who has interest in this subject is worth it.
>>
>>20908349
Lmao, you can't even answer my question. I am talking about the word Jesus, not the word Christ. It literally says that it's a translation of a Hebrew word by the way
>>
>>20908337
What a depressing existence you live. If all that is true in your eyes, why don't you just KYS?
>>
>>20908342
ISOS was old greek tetragrammaton. Croats still call Him Isus.
>>
>>20908329
It takes a little more than worshipping fairy tales (genes), but you certainly are a golem if you do that.
>>
>>20908355
Jesus is literally just a translation for a common name. By your logic, anyone named Joshua today is literally calling themselves Jesus. Just stop bro.
>>
>>20908355
Also your entire argument is predicated on Hebrew being the language of that time period which is an outright lie and easily dis provable. You realize that right? You’re quite literally quoting translations that were written by people who wrote the Talmud, it’s hard not to laugh when I read your posts.
>>
>>20908359
You're a moron. Joshua is literally the same name as Jesus. It's a Jewish name in the Hebrew langauge. How fucking stupid are you lmao, these aren't difficult concepts. Do christcucks really?
>>
>>20908356
You first kike
>>
>>20908329
>t. Memeflaggot hasbara nigger
>>
>>20908329
Not quite
You aren't even a real jew.
You are jewcattle
>>
>>20908361
>You're a moron. Joshua is literally the same name as Jesus.
Yeah that was my entire point, his name isn’t some mystical Hebrew magick word. It was just a common name, and Christ was his title.
>>
>meme flag

This makes zero sense, I am a Christian and not Jewish.

Not going to worship your false pagan gods that people sacrificed humans and children to.
>>
>>20908329

negative.
If you do not keep the Shabbat. You are NOT a Jew
>>
File: You.gif (1.81 MB, 290x280)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>20908329
>Meme flag
>Attacking Christianity
How's the weather in Tel Aviv Shlomo?
>>
>>20908329
Christianism is not really just Hebrew. A significant part of it is, obviously the Old Testament which informs the New Testament. But Christianism has also a heavy share of Indo-European syncretism. The figure of Jesus himself has a lot of traits which are obviously related to Gods like Apollo or Dionysus.
There's a ton of saints who are celebrated locally and a clearly descent from ancient European worship.
The theology of Christianity, while always pegged to the Bible, is of Platonic origin. The idea of the trinity, with three being a number that's very important for Indo-European religion, is a reflection of this.
There's other things as well, for example God father in Latin is called Deus Pater. If you know your etymology you would realise Deus Pater is one of the most important Indo-European Gods.

That being said choosing your religion based on identitarian nationalist logic is flawed. Because you sre making religion submissive to your politics, when it should be the other way around.
You will never have a genuine religious experience if you only care about politics and not for the connection with the Divine. The logic you are using leads to very shaky religious formation that is one of the things that's most problematic in modern day polytheistic movements. Please use better logic if you truly wish to worship the Gods and reach truth.
>>
>>20908329
"Jews" refer to a subsection of ancient Isrealites who lived in a place called Judah
There is plenty of records detailling how the people of Judah were still performing rituals of blood with children to Moloch
The Israelites exiled them when they refused to accept God and the Messiah
The Israelites or "God's people" at the time of Noah, Abraham, Moses, the Judges and David were all professed to speak of the Son of God as who they follow even prior to his time on earth
Thus, Modern "Jews" and Judaism was born when they refused the Messiah.

To be Accurate, Christianity is where Judaism, Islam and Atheism came from.
>>
>>20908365
>It was just a common name
It's a common name in what language?
>>
>>20908362
Why would i ever wanna do that, i'm not a nihilistic faggot.. Paradise awaits me when i go.
>>
File: IMG_7904.jpg (281 KB, 1284x814)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>well actually, my people are the smartest, and we made the first language, and we know EVERYTHING so you should listen to me when it comes to Jesus goy. By the way, did you know he was Jewish?
this is all I hear in my head when I see this argument.
>>
>>20908329
>are thus A JEW
Perfect, can I ask Germany for holocaust reparations and steal houses in Palestine too?
>>
>>20908371
Aramaic, his name was pronounced Yesho or Yishu not Yeshua. That’s a Hebrew translation that was created AFTER HE DIED. NO ONE SPOKE HEBREW DURING THE LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST. Bro what do you not understand about this.
>>
>>20908329
No, I am a servant of the jew. A jew would never regard me as an equal. it would be against his very religion. Thus, why christianity was made. A religion made for non jews.
>>
>>20908362
Wasted giga digits
Death is upon you kikel
>>
File: 51O9L80_.jpg (65 KB, 1000x784)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>20908329
Keep seething kike
>>
ALL RELIGION IS MENTAL ILLNESS!
>>
>>20908377
Kill yourself SAAR your Hindu god won’t save you from DEATH SAAR!!!
>>
>>20908375
>oh no no goyim don’t tell them that
It would be a shame if someone pointed out Aramaic is the language of Babylon and Hebrew is based on imperial Aramaic
>>
>Another prophet hinted at this when he said: "Israel is as obstinate as a stubborn heifer". And still another called the Jews "an untamed calf".

>(6) Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is why Christ said: "But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay them". [Luke 19:27] You Jews should have fasted then, when drunkenness was doing those terrible things to you, when your gluttony was giving birth to your ungodliness—not now. Now your fasting is untimely and an abomination. Who said so? Isaiah himself when he called out in a loud voice: "I did not choose this fast, say the Lord". Why? "You quarrel and squabble when you fast and strike those subject to you with your fists". But if your fasting was an abomination when you were striking your fellow slaves, does it become acceptable now that you have slain your Master? How could that be right?
-John Chrysostom
>>
>>20908329
Reminder that if you are memeflag it means that you worship a demon, believe in demonic fairytales, and are thus A KIKE.
>>
>>20908379
Jesus Christ was killed by the religious leaders of his time period. You quite literally cannot get more anti-religion than what Jesus Christ did. He was also the first man to ever oppose Usery (a Jewish invention) and got tortured and killed for it. This is why it’s so easy to argue against your weak argument, you haven’t even read the book. You know who else opposed usury? Hitler, Gaddhafi, etc. it’s funny, it’s like everytime someone does that they get brutally murdered by “Jews”.
>>
>>20908377
>Smelly brown hands posted this
>>
>>20908380
There are more browns in America than there are people in Canada
By 100 million or so
>>
>>20908375
Hey stupid nigger, the name was lifted from the Torah which was written in HEBREW. Isn't the torah a jewish scripture? hmmmm sounds like your boy jesus was a fucking JEW lmao you stupid cunt
>>
>>20908334
>Jesus is God. God doesn't have a religion

yahweh?
>>
>>20908385
>t. Brown Hasbara kikel
>>
>>20908386
Irrelevant. You’re still a DIRTY STREET SHITTER!
>>
>>20908381
>well goy, you see actually because of this obscure concept with no proof it means I was first so you HAVE to listen to me
Never forget that gaslighting is the Jews favorite tactic, they can’t help themselves.
>>
its what ever.
I am proud.
Israel is a beacon of light amidst all the sandnigggers out there.
>>
>>20908387
Judiasm didn’t exist, if anything the Torah was gnostic scripture - widely regarded as historical at the time. The Bible only ever became prophetic after the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. That’s what people did back then, they recorded major historical events. This is also why they omit books from the Old Testament like the Book of Enoch because if that was included, everyone would know it isn’t a story but things that were actually happening in real life. This is also the same reason the Old Testament perfectly aligns with older texts like the Sumerian Dead Sea Scrolls and the Emerald Tablets. It was a continuation of the history of humanity.
>>
File: IMG_5406.jpg (129 KB, 600x600)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>20908390
>you aren’t white
>t.
>>
>>20908393
I don't give a shit about your watered down judeochristian psuedohistory lmao
>>
File: Seething currynigger.png (10 KB, 427x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>20908389
>NO U SAAR
>>
>>20908395
You will when you nco is fucking your ass for poor performance hasbara nigger
>>
File: (((You))).jpg (116 KB, 650x555)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>20908395
>I don't give a shit about your watered down judeochristian psuedohistory lmao
>>
File: Biblical Prophecy.jpg (18 KB, 225x225)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus:

Mark 15
>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour
Matthew 27:51:
>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:
>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea
http://www.tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

Africanus in 221 AD
>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun
He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

And there is geological evidence for a great earthquake during the time the crucifixion happened.
https://www.icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
>The sedimentation rate puts this second earthquake about 65 years after the 31 B.C. earthquake. It seems that the crucifixion earthquake of 33 A.D
>>
File: IMG_5186.jpg (468 KB, 1170x634)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>20908396
lol the fires rise little Jewish demon
>>
File: Chrestianos.jpg (155 KB, 700x823)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>20908399
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
>Christus, from whom the name [Note by OP: Christians] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa
Now People argue that "Christus" is a later insertion, but it shows that only the I is new, replacing a E, from Chrestianos to Christianos. This may was a typo, maybe it was written that way back then, but regardless we have a "Chrestianos/Christianos" who gave the name to the Christians. (Pic related)

Flavius Josephus tells us
http://www.documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians,
Some argue this passage is fake, however there is another undisputed passage that says
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
>Modern scholarship has largely acknowledged the authenticity of the second reference to Jesus in the Antiquities, [...] which mentions "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James
>>
>>20908329
NOOOOOO Israelites and Jews are totally different! Israelites are British!
>>20908331
>roach still spamming this slander
>>20908339
Every day this same semantic game bullshit.
Did he cut baby dicks? Did he celebrate Passover? Did he teach from Torah? Then he was a fucking Jew
>>
File: watergate.jpg (12 KB, 300x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20908401
King Abgar V had an exchange of words with Jesus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
Historian Eusebius quotes the Edessan archives:
>Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us both

Jesus:
>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.
>>
Notice how the memeflag said “watered down”. This is a tell he’s Jewish, because Jews are forced to study their version of the Torah for decades. He feels that he has the moral high ground, because he’s gay cult religion forced him to do unnecessary work and brainwashing. Only a Jew gets offended by something like that, they all think they are the wizards of society and that we all need to kneel and listen to their version of the Bible. How else could they change history if they can’t control it?
>>
>>20908403
>From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, a letter from King Abgar to Tiberius Caesar
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
>Abgar, king of Armenia, to my Lord Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, greeting:—
>I know that nothing is unknown to your Majesty, but, as your friend, I would make you better acquainted with the facts by writing. The Jews who dwell in the cantons of Palestine have crucified Jesus: Jesus without sin, Jesus after so many acts of kindness, so many wonders and miracles wrought for their good, even to the raising of the dead. Be assured that these are not the effects of the power of a simple mortal, but of God. During the time that they were crucifying Him, the sun was darkened, the earth was moved, shaken; Jesus Himself, three days afterwards, rose from the dead and appeared to many. Now, everywhere, His name alone, invoked by His disciples, produces the greatest miracles: what has happened to myself is the most evident proof of it. Your august Majesty knows henceforth what ought to be done in future with respect to the Jewish nation, which has committed this crime; your Majesty knows whether a command should not be published through the whole universe to worship Christ as the true God

The answer from Tiberius
>Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, to Abgar, king of the Armenians, greeting:
>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus. He has certified to us that after His resurrection from the dead He was acknowledged by many to be God.
>[...]
>>
File: Ressurection fact.jpg (988 KB, 2550x3300)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
>>20908405
>[...]
>Therefore I myself also wished to do what you propose; but, as it is the custom of the Romans not to admit a god merely by the command of the sovereign, but only when the admission has been discussed and examined in full senate, I proposed the affair to the senate, and they rejected it with contempt, doubtless because it had not been considered by them first. But we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him amongst the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians. As to the Jewish nation which has dared to crucify Jesus, who, as I hear, far from deserving the cross and death, was worthy of honour, worthy of the adoration of men—when I am free from the war with rebellious Spain, I will examine into the matter, and will treat the Jews as they deserve

Further it can be assumed fact that the apostles truely believed their story. They had no motive to lie about Jesus as the only thing they received from it was a life in refuge and if caught torture to death, having to leave behind family and friends. No reason to make the story up, but endless ones to deny the story, yet even under torture to death they did not revoke the testimony. likewise if they werent earnest in their believe of Christ divinity then they would never have believed Pauls conversion story nor let him into any possible shemes they might be cooking up after he hunted and murdered as many Christians he could find.
You may say they were crazy, deceived, on drugs or whatever, but they did believe their own testimony 100%
So we can establish 2 things as fact:
>Jesus died on the cross
>Jesus did a lot of things they couldnt explain beyond acrediting it to miracles of God
>He was seen alive afterwards
>>
The funniest part about this entire thread is I’m just an average dude, I’m not smart at all. This should show everybody here just how powerful the truth is.
>>
File: Subhuman typing.jpg (681 KB, 2946x1960)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>20908400
>lol the fires rise little Jewish demon
>>
>>20908393
>Judiasm didn’t exist
And jews didn't kill Jesus
>>
>>20908329

We Jews are a nation, unlike you, who accept anyone with "similar ideas" to your shitholes, we don't just adopt anyone into our family - So no, they're not Jews.
>>
>>20908393
>That’s what people did back then, they recorded major historical events
Too bad they couldn't do that with Jesus
>>
>>20908404
>>20908407
You literally only exposed yourself as a dimwit who cannot even grasp basic facts about the life of Jesus KEK
>>
File: IMG_5998.jpg (96 KB, 1024x634)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>20908329
>Christians are jews.

And you are a RETARDED FAGGOT
>>
File: IMG_7909.jpg (905 KB, 1131x729)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>20908406
*12 apostles meet for dinner*
>Hey guys I have an idea, we’re going to tell everyone Jesus Christ is god and LIE
*everyone laughs*
>man that’s so funny, so what’s the punchline?
>well, the punchline is *starts laughing*
>WE ALL GET BRUTALLY TORTURED AND KILLED FOR IT
*table erupts in laughter*
>wow that’s HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA IM IN
>>
>>20908410
You are not a nation
You are a criminal group comprised of the disenfranchised from many nations
The qahal and giga kikes are Babylonians who fled the fall and became fake Jews in order to push the dreams of their god the devil Tammuz/marduk/moloch/baal &c
>>
>>20908370

How stupid are you? Israelites refers to Jacob's descendants & they didn't become a nation UNTIL Moses united them in Mount Sinai. So no - There were no Israelites in the time of Noah.
>>
>>20908409
They weren’t Jews, they were Pharisees aka Canaanites who practice satanic occultism and money magick like usury. Jews today aren’t even real Jews bro. Again, just read the book if you’re this invested. Believe it or not, words do matter when studying history.
>>
File: IMG_5375.png (306 KB, 816x684)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>20908408
Kys Miga kike
>>
>>20908414
>*12 apostles meet for dinner*
How do you know this even happened?
>>
>>20908417
>They weren’t Jews
Kek.
>Jews today aren’t even real Jews
Hmm, if they weren't jews then and not jews now. I guess jews never existed.

Lmao
>>
File: IMG_7895.jpg (762 KB, 1146x1039)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>20908419
It’s a joke brother, having a sense of humor isn’t a sin.
>>
>>20908407
Based oldfag fighting the demons
Christ is king
>>
>>20908417
>Again, just read the book
I have
>salvation is of the jews
Kek
>>
>>20908421
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
File: 1696149046883816.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>20908410
You kikes are like bedbugs and other types of parasites, every nation on this planet has kicked you out at some point and israel is surrounded by enemies. Chosen people my ass, you chose yourselves.. so tell me how is that bloodcurse working out for you canaanite?
>>
File: Rome Judaism.jpg (55 KB, 559x464)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>20908409
There is the faith of Abraham.over time these teachings became subverted and corrupted, partly by the edomitic takeover (modern jews >>20908338)
These teachings became the oral law of the pharisee, Christ denounced as the synagogue of satan and children of the devil, a perversion of the teachings of the prophets that foretold Christ
After the crucifiction and resurrection they added a whole lot of seething against christians and Christ, and after the whole destruction of the temple, land, altar, removal of the ark and priesthood, a whole lot of cope how their religion is still legitimate and not a shallow LARP which ultimately was written down in the talmud making up modern judaism where as Christ returned people to the true teachings away from the jewish coruption
>>
>>20908420
All the plebbitspacing you do hurts my eyes
Jews became Europeans
Modern Jews are Babylonian wizards and their golems they absorb from the disenfranchised of the nations they stay in
>>
>>20908329
Reminder that if you aren’t a christian, you worship ACTUAL Jews, who hated and killed Jesus Christ.

Atheism = jewry
Paganry = jewry
Ism religions = jewry
Islam = jewry

Anything that tells you to trust in your own works is from the Jews.

Modern day Jews are edom. The world is flipped from what your tiny little brains think it is. You are serving what you think you aren’t serving, because most of you are unironically stupid.
>>
>>20908424
you’re obfuscating the entire point of my joke to change the subject and try to turn the burden of truth on me, when in reality 12 grown men believing something to the point of being tortured to death is such a ridiculous concept that you know you can’t prove it wrong. That’s all that’s happening here Moshe, no need to get all worked up.
>>
>>20908427
It really is this simple lmao
>>
>>20908418
"Oh yeah? Well... Y-you like Trump"
>>
>>20908329
Fuck off Kike, Christianity is complete poison to Jews.

Only kikes would ever be anti-Christian.
>>
>>20908428
This, im the guy fighting these kikes itt and he’s right. Jesus Christ said the people ARE the church. Organized religion is evil, follow Christ. Do the work.
>>
>>20908428
>Reminder that if you aren’t a christian, you worship ACTUAL Jews, who hated and killed Jesus Christ.
Christcucks will say shit like this unironically and then go and worship a literal Jew who lived and died in 1st century Judaea
>>
File: 14591464556590.jpg (177 KB, 634x896)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
jesus was a brown jew
>>
>>20908426
>There is the faith of Abraham.over time these teachings became subverted and corrupted, partly by the edomitic takeover (modern jews
So no jews killed Jesus, got it
>>
>>20908436
>No reading comprehension
Got it
>>
File: IMG_4506.png (388 KB, 1280x926)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>20908431
Stay mad miga
>>
>>20908427
>All the plebbitspacing you do hurts my eyes
Sounds like a made up personal problem
Trannys do this too. Funny how you lot have so much in common
>>
>>20908434
You’re just seething because Christian’s worldwide are waking up to the fact that their religion has been cucked by Jews, and they’ve left the church and decided to follow Christ. Statistics back this up by the way, there are more Christian’s in the world than ever before at 3.2 billion and the rates at which people are going to church atleast in the west are dwindling rapidly. I’d be mad too, the gig is up. God wins, everytime.
>>
>>20908342
>Jesus was literally a Jewish rabbi
Nope
Calling Jesus a "jew" is not an historically accurate statement
The word "jew" didn't exist in the days of Jesus. It was invented many centuries later
'jew' does not mean Judean. They are separate words
Peer review research paper from a .org university website:
https://scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0259-94222008000300008
>"The article demonstrates that this thesis is supported by Josephus and also by archaeological evidence. From the perspective of this thesis, the article contends that the term "Jew" does not apply to Galileans. First-century Galileans should rather be understood as "ethnic Judeans"
Jesus was a Judean from Galilee thus it's historically wrong to label him the so called made up word "jew"
A "jew" would be some sort of separate group if it did exist during Jesus' day. The closest best approximation would be a proponent of pharisee-ism or pre-talmudism. Obviously Jesus was neither
>rabbi
It is so important for you kikes/kike puppets to lie about this for some reason
"Rabbi" meant "my master/teacher" in Jesus' day
It was not a title or occupation or profession until around 70 AD

**ergo Jesus was not a rabbi even if someone called him that**

No pharisee would ever say "oh yeah Jesus is a rabbi" because that would make no sense. If someone addressed Jesus as "rabbi" it was merely calling him my teacher-master.
>https://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12494-rabbi
>Sherira's statement shows clearly that at the time of Jesus there were no titles; and Grätz ("Gesch." iv. 431), therefore, regards as anachronisms the title "Rabbi" as given in the gospels to John the Baptist and Jesus Jesus was not a rabbi, fact

Hence, Jesus wasn't a "jewish rabbi"

Fact

Now show your flag
>>
>>20908430
There weren't jews then and there aren't jews now. Yeah, you morons make a lot of sense
>>
>>20908439
> Sounds like a made up personal problem
Sounds like something a midwit black girl would say
>>
>>20908440
Jews and Christians are interchangeable to me lel
>>
>>20908437
>You're not wrong
Got it
>>
>>20908434
Jesus Christ was the pure personification of the anti-kike.

That's why you screech in your little corner you little fucking kike rat, God will be pleased when the whole world unites to get rid of the Kikes once and for all.
>>
>>20908434
>his little brain can’t comprehend migration
>he thinks the Jews that live there now are actual Jews

>lol you guys are so dumb
>>
>>20908440
>You’re just seething because Christian’s worldwide are waking up to the fact that their religion has been cucked by Jews,
Not really. You lot can't stop fighting each other to organize lol
>>
>>20908442
Hmm maybe I should write a book and propagate among the youth?
How’s that sound miga rat
>>
File: Heil Dionysus.png (546 KB, 477x442)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>20908329
>>
>kike operative gets their ass handed to them itt by shitposting community
and kvetches to get thread moved off pol

jews are the world's biggest cry babies
>>
>>476901398
>>20908387
Jannies nuke the thread as soon as I show up figures...

>Isn't the torah a jewish scripture?
Nope.

Even your rabbis admit Moses was not a jew and he wrote the Torah
>https://www.jpost.com/blogs/torah-commentaries/was-moses-jewish-438994
>Was Moses Jewish ?
>Well, according to the Orthodox Rabbinout in Israel, the answer is: “Definitely not”.
>This should come as no real surprise because, according to the exact same rabbinout, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and his 12 sons were not Jewish either
Torah is not "jewish scripture" by definition.

>inb4 u trust joooos!!!
No, I don't.
I analyze every claim they make and conclude for each one if there is no reason they would lie about it or not
Please provide a reason they would "falsely" say MOSES WAS NOT A JEW

You won't.
>>
>>20908463
proof that kikes run the jannies as well.
>>
File: IMG_7827.jpg (839 KB, 1284x1205)
839 KB
839 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.