[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (30 KB, 878x659)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>cooked
>yo
>bruh
>lets goooooo

When did white kids start talking like this, why, and how do we get them to stop?
>>
aw hail naw bruh ain't no way
>>
bro is mad
>>
>>21426318
We said shit like this in the late 90s it's literally nothing new
>>
>>21426332
In the 90s it was not as widespread among most young people and it was also not as stupid and niggery sounding
>>
complain about zoomers thread #99999
>>
>>21426337
And? Zoomers are fucking retarded. Nearly a quarter of them identify as LGBT. There's a lot to complain about
>>
>>21426339
stale /pol/-tier observation
>>
>>21426318
Let’s go back to shaming white people for appropriating AAVE
>>
we would sing this song BUTTFUCKING IS THE WAY I never really understood where it came from but the cool kids would sing it I assume it is from a real song
>>
My laste year of highschool in 2010 was when I started hearing these phrases. I have not heard them since I graduated.
>>
>>21426318
I think it’s because they spend so much time online, a place where so little is expected of them, that they never learn to think before they speak, which naturally leads to them talking like niggers.
>>
>>21426318
You're going to have to get used to the fact that every generation of teenagers looks and sounds and acts retarded, including yours. Once you enter your 40s you will have seen this cycle twice already. They do grow up and mostly become human eventually.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.