[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Visceral2.jpg (457 KB, 1670x1114)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>meme stocks
>NFTs
>crypto crap
I've ditched all the garbage and I'm buying hard assets. Specifically, I bought shares in a race horse.

His name is Visceral, he's 3 years old, and he's preparing to race at Santa Anita this summer.

His dad is Violence and his mom is Blues Corner. Say hi to Visceral, everybody!

Do you have any alternative investments?
>>
File: Visceral5.webm (2.49 MB, 852x480)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
Damn, I guess not.

Here's a video of him running if anyone was curious.
>>
>>58416622
>he owns part of a race horse
Did you buy the penis, you fucking fag?

But seriously what sort of gains are you expecting and how bad will the sell-off be before/when it dies?
>>
>>58417606
It's a high risk, ultra-high reward investment. Most race horses don't make money. I like the looks of this guy so I think there are decent odds that he'll be a beast.

One positive is that my expenses (training, stable, medical, etc.) are all prepaid as part of my buy-in. With a lot of horse racing syndicates the partners are on the hook for future expenses after they buy in.
>>
>>58416622
I'm risking all my money on whatever Dexview says it's "hot" :')
>>
>>58418924
What's this Dex guy say about horses?
>>
>>58417598
Mogged by a literal moped, why did you buy this shit again?
>>
>>58420474
Because I wanted to buy a race horse and I think he's got a chance to be great.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.