[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flood.png (46 KB, 587x309)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
The past five years have been a total fucking shitshow featuring a steady economic decline. If you're anything but a tradie or a nurse you're completely fucked.

> Prices of goods and services have, in some cases, gone up by 200%, despite the 2% annual inflation rate the government media outlets push.

>Immigration into my province is through the roof, so employers do nothing to retain their staff, knowing they can take another candidate out of their pool, and they'll be ready to turn up to work the following Monday.

(Also, our "Conservative" government was the one shilling for immigrants to come to Alberta just a few months ago, lmao).

>Everyone is looking for a job; even those employed full-time are spamming their resumes. Not to mention ghost jobs, various resume data mining operations, etc.

>Business owner's operations costs are through the roof.

> At CAD 55,000, taxes are around $1200 a month, including pension payments that I can't opt out of.

> All side hustles are regulated into the ground or outright illegal - something as simple as leverage trading BTC perps is not allowed in the "most conservative province in Canada - Canadian Texas!".

The government monopolizes the market and has been doing so since C19 to the point where most industries operate under a strict government monopoly. Making money online by trading physical goods is also nearly impossible due to the unreliable Canadian postage system.

>Just leave, anon.

Cool fucking beans, but remember, you can't just pack a bag back and go to another country. It would be best if you had capital to start - it's not that easy.
>>
>>58420561
every time i get paid i buy BTC, ETH & ICP, transfer it to my cold wallet and repeat ad infinitum
also strongly considering taking out as many loans as i can and putting it all in as well
>>
>>58420561
I collect gibs from the provincial government and use self employment business expenses to bring my federal tax down to basically nothing
>>
>>58420590
Is nobody going to call me based? Sad state of this board
>>
>>58420561
>Cool fucking beans, but remember, you can't just pack a bag back and go to another country. It would be best if you had capital to start - it's not that easy.
You might be able to if you work hard at learning another country and actually integrating.
There are ways to do this even without higher education.
>>
>>58422478
>learning another country
language*, and understanding their culture and history of course.
>>
File: 1713804065965846.jpg (19 KB, 351x319)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>58420590
>>58421807
holy based
>>
File: 1713590029725007.png (62 KB, 226x397)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>58420561
All Canadians are poorer than they realize and they will do nothing about it.
>>
For me, it's the house market

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.