[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

hey anon here!!
im thinking of creating a p2p trading bot which im gonna deploy on telegram and discord or some place like these and i have taken inspiration from local monero but idk where it will be a good decision or not
i would like to get your opinions!!
>>
>>58421161
>is it worth creating a p2p trading bot or website localmonero
you seem divided, are you trying to decide between which of the two?
Unless you have excellent opsec, you will get fucked by glowies. Anyway, dont think you can beat them in terms of competition, maybe if you plan to host your services for countries that need but dont have localmonero
>>
>>58421161
>localmonero
Haven't heard that name in awhile. Used to sell there all the time until they let some twat scam me out of money with no proof of payment whatsoever.
>>
>>58421189
my bad i was a typo error i mean to say i want to create something similar to local monero and im not going to compete with them and also i was thinking on providing services to countries that doesn't have local monero
>>
>>58421208
thats basically im aiming for to create a scam free exchange i have an idea in mind where i would try to create a bot for automatic fund release after checking on the payment that way it will be easy to not get scammed
>>
bump
>>
I used localbitcoins a lot over a decade ago. I've looked at local monero and it all looks like a scam. Why not focus on real transactions like local bitcoins did? Holding user funds is a risk and using any legacy money services like cashier's checks or PayPal puts the risk onto the users.
>>
>>58422647
> Why not focus on real transactions like local bitcoins did
can you elaborate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.