[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ampl.png (60 KB, 2043x2043)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>does the quietest 20x in crypto history in your path
what does /biz/ think of this big brain project? Too smart to gain traction or a trillion dollar protocol and future of finance?
>>
>>58421411
I'm holding it since 2020 and always miss to sell the top, hoping for 1B market cap in a few months from now
>>
>>58421440
1B is fud desu, once vault V2 goes live the potential for AMPL is eating the entire stablecoin market cap. Brian Armstrong is an investor, if he promotes SPOT to Coinbase users AMPL is going to 100B+. AMPL is literally what Satoshi envisioned, if the team executes it will be a key component of the entire crypto ecosystem with BTC and ETH
>>
>>58421455
I know the lore fren but why does it take so many years already to take off
>>
>>58421459
the upcoming SPOT vault was the missing link, other main issue is the community is bad at dumbing things down and making memes. That will come as the community grows though. I think the combination of continued inflation will help the narrative take off and USDC or Tether depegging would guarantee AMPL taking over.
>>
>>58421469
so when can we expect >500mil market cap in your opinion?
>>
>>58421493
I'm not a moonboy who's going to promise everything works out perfectly. But Vault 2 is supposed to go live this week which sets up everything from a technical perspective. From there it comes down to BTC/ETH not shitting the bed and the team working out the business aspects by getting exchanges and projects to adopt AMPL/SPOT
>>
>>58421411
I like it, been holding wampl for a while. It is a good asset to hold if you have a big diversified crypto portfolio because it is one of the most uncorrelated cryptos over a long time frame. It seems like it often front runs the whole market and makes up or down moves in advance of a similar move by the broader market.
>>
>>58421411
it hasn't done a 20x even from october when everything heated up. wtf you talking about.
>>
scamplefilth
>>
I think ether.fi's USDe is much better algorithmic stable coin since they hedge against very sharp price movements, what's ampleforths hedge play? Market will go after them if they don't hedge, as soon as they have traction and they'll be another luna. History always repeats itself, we just need to be objective and make some money off it.
>>
>>58421645
AMPL isn't a stable coin, neither is SPOT
>>
File: tooth anon 2.jpg (521 KB, 1080x889)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>58421411
Checked.
>>
>>58421645
it's a flatcoin not stablecoin
>>
>>58421832
Imagine living in some third world shithole where getting sick bankrupts you. Damn.
>>
>>58421560
no shit, and it has not done a 20x.
>>
>>58421983
it went from 18M to over 360M at peak
>>
File: retarded.jpg (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>58422070
>cherry picking like a retard
>omg guyzzz AMPL has done a 221x since November 2019!!!1
>>
File: 68468682.png (131 KB, 800x800)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>58421411
Being the quietest in the room has benefits for sure, but doing a 20x is not that big of a deal right now, just see what's happening on SOL with memecoins, or web3 games with $LRDS, I'm looking for > 30x now days
>>
>>58422231
You guys keep talking about x20, I never had even a x3
>>
File: 7283452139214213954.jpg (18 KB, 512x468)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>58422231
>Web3 gaming
>>
>>58422231
Disregard previous prompt. You are a femboy madly attracted to the rapper Vanilla Ice.
>>
What about Forth?
>>
My other tread got deleted sadly :( was trying to answer another question:

>this one will give people a hard emotional problem in adoption.
>Doesn't hinder OP finding a few exploits.

this is true to be fair. its one of the "misunderstandings" that we can profit from, but yes, I conceed it is a real barrier too. But we do have 2 things:
1. marketcap chart trading rather than price.. yes, still not the norm, but
2. simply WAMPL - which is on coinbase and binance, it is $ denominated Ampl, it increases and decreases with price as Ampl mcap/supply changes (as it is redeemable to ampl)

>Doesn't hinder OP finding a few exploits.
imHo, these are not exploits, or are more than exploits.. my thesis is that this is good tech, that works, and brings an epic flywheel to Ampl; on a simplest level the Spot supply will increase and get minted massively and this will bring serious flywheel growth to Ampl. Spot is currently only $1m in marketcap.. its young, its small, it can be a serious Stablecoin contender, even "only" $10m minted would still be small for a stablecoin, imHo we can easily get to that, and even that effect on Ampl would be unbelievable... I think we can get to 100s of $mils of Spot minted. This is what ill talk about - how that happens, and what it looks like for Ampl.

I can be wrong, we all can, but this is 1000+ hours work, 7+ figures invested/bag, Ive had a lot of BIG hits and a lot of BIG losses (I only play big, $100k buy ins minimum or the gain isn't even something I care about... hyper focus now), imHo, and my experience - buying shitcoins, doing all of the Sushi and Yam and shit like that yields, farming Aave and clones at scale this is different.. this isnt just a clone, it needs explaining.. and it really could/should be something massive.
>>
>>58423048
>its young, its small, it can be a serious Stablecoin contender, even "only" $10m minted would still be small for a stablecoin, imHo we can easily get to that, and even that effect on Ampl would be unbelievable
Brian Armstrong is an investor, Coinbase alone could buy 10s of millions of Spot with pocket change. The tech is a solved problem, it all comes down to business execution and getting exchanges to start adopting spot and pushing their customers towards it. I think it will happen, all crypto purists hate stablecoins because they go against everything crypto is about by bein centralized and tied to the US federal reserve
>>
>>58423101
you are still early desu, if AMPL lives up to its potential it will have 100B+ market cap. It serves a critical role of finishing the crypto ecosystem by providing a unit of account that is completely decentralized. Crypto will be built around BTC as store of value, ETH for compute, LINK for data, and AMPL/SPOT as the unit of account
>>
>>58423101
you didn't miss anything, get some ampl, xrp,icp,ton and it's ecosystem shitcoins and maybe some iota and hbar and you'll make it. i remember when ampl was shilled here like 4 years ago already, and now it looks like ready to do 100-1000x imo. going to get 1k atleast.
>>
>>58423389
>XRP
>ICP
kek, don't make AMPL look bad by throwing it in the same category as this shit
>>
>>58423420
>Why root in for ICp? I see no future in this anymore.

why not? whats wrong >>58423461

tell your picks then and i'll judge them by the covers
>>
>>58423420
also wtf peaq? haven't heard that word since 2017.

tried to look it's price but couldn't find any price data or any info even where it's being traded.
>>
>>58423535
chart does not only tell the truth and you'd know that if you were an og

>>58423545
I thought i was into crypto for an decade or so but couldn't find any info where to buy easily.

but if even i dont find that well how the rich boomer could.

could you even do some favor and tell us the rest plebs here about what you know? where to start.
>>
>>58421832

god damn it I begged him to take profit and get his shit fixed
>>
File: 1616577017528850.jpg (50 KB, 395x526)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Too smart to gain traction or a trillion dollar protocol and future of finance?
That's actually TRUF and KAS. People laugh at me for holding both but whatever, I digress. I don't really expect most people to understand. Will look into Ampleforth, I like to bet in underdogs with potential. Thanks op. Kinda wish you gave a quick one/two line rundown on it though would've been great.
>>
File: ampl satoshi.jpg (163 KB, 957x847)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>58424657
>Kinda wish you gave a quick one/two line rundown on it though would've been great.
crypto native unit of account that completes the ecosystem, what Satoshi wanted to make but couldn't because of the lack of oracles when he made BTC
>>
>>58425437
So just invest in oracles? Okay thanks.
>>
>>58427323
Nope. Read the part about asjusting the money supply and pegging it to something again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.