[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (245 KB, 2399x1804)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
I cant wait for our bitcoin future when I will pay $130 in transfer fees for the privilege of buying anything at a store. This is the future of money and I can't be more excited.
>>
>>58422247
bitcoin is a complete joke and even the maxis can't argue it has any value anymore other than being a pump and dump
>>
>>58422247
Kaspa will sort it out, anon. You know that, don't you?
>>
>>58422247
You want this, ironically. Every halving changes the equilibrium between the cost of putting a bit on the core L1, vs the risk of putting it on an L2 roll-up. Every halvening is a new generation of defi products. We had the clone-chain generation, leading to Doge, Monero, and Litecoin. Then we had enough on-chain value to kickstart the Staking generation, and got our L2 chains like ETH and Hadera. Then we had enough value per tx for Defi Summer, and open contracts like Uniswap, Curve, and Aave became outright mainstream. Those products have evolved to Cowswap and other major aggregators as the cream of the last halvening crop. Whatever's in store for us this generation, much like the priors, will melt some fucking faces.
>>
>>58422286
>Completely destroys bitcoin
This is actually a good thing.
>>
>>58422491
>your fully packed restaurant in which people pay incresaingly more to enter will go bankrupt
>>
>>58422502
You think paying $130 for any basic transaction no matter how small is a good thing. The absolute cope of bitconners.
>>
>>58422247
That's because a bunch of rich guys wanted to be a part of the halving block. Not exactly the norm...
>>
File: Men's-truation.jpg (179 KB, 1200x945)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>58422247
fees are so high because you're not supposed to buy anything with it dum-dum. you're supposed to just sit on it like hemorrhoidal piles lol
>>
>>58422547
This but unironically. If I wanna buy something I'll use USD or sometimes LTC. Don't wanna spend something like BTC that keeps going up in value.
>>
>>58422247
Bitcoin cash is the one you need if you are looking for p2p cash. BTC is just a ponzi at this point. the small fish holding less than $100 can't even move their coin out of their wallet lmao.
>>
sorry blud but im not buying your LTC/BCH bags
>>
>>58422702
i don't have any bags. i started to scale into bch only recently. most of my buy was at 0.0.005 BTC.
>>
>>58422247
>hur dur what's a new difficultly with halving
Just wait a little while once all the miners come back online you insufferable brainlet
>>
>>58422502
Great analogy. This is how the industry as a whole spins off NEW restaurants, so a progressively greater number of people can be served without over-stressing any single point of failure - like a bakery doing the bread of 50 different joints, upgrading each one by an increment.
>>
Mfw Bitcoin Cash is steadily rising, MFW inscriptoors are realizing maxis are retarded.
>>
File: 1704650829448864.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>58422247
>some retard spams the mempool with uneconomical transactions
>mempool clogs
>altcoiners appear from the woodwork
>"bitcoin can't scale, surely you don't want to pay $130 for a cup of coffee. buy my altcoin instead"
>mempool clears
>altcoin dumps, goes to zero
>"muh liquidity"

if you're still falling for this grift, you don't deserve to own bitcoin.
>>
Avalanche already figured this out.
>>
>>58422247
I'm still waiting for the future where I fall into a coma, don't get old and the things I left behind in dextools have made me rich, that's the dream
>>
your alt coin already lost op, now slit open your brown wrists.
>>
>>58422247
Did you miss 2017 when it was decided that Bitcoin will scale with L2?
$130 transfer fees are a must for Bitcoin to not die in the future.
>>
>>58422502
Thats actually a great analogy and then the final act is when interest rates go above 0% and people stop spending funny money and one day 0 customers come to your restaurant and then the next day you go bankrupt
>>
>>58427597
interest rates are above 0% since a long time and the restaurant is getting fuller and fuller still
it's always funny when people just straight up ignoring reality while trying to make a point
>>
>>58427599
Interest rates are still at historically low levels and we havent yet felt the effects of the rise from 0%. This is going to be a shock for you zoomers who have lived your entire lives in a massive bond bubble
>>
>>58422247
it's funny that you think bitcoin etf managers in Hong Kong are concerned with these transaction fees that will prevent you from purchasing coffee with their new king made store of value asset class. comical!!
>>
>>58425028
>mempool clogs
yes anon, this is the problem, It can't scale, gratz for finding out
>>
File: 1622835320434.gif (3.48 MB, 512x512)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB GIF
>>58422247
VINU is somehow doing better than BTC and it's a funny dogcoin
>>
This problem has been solved by Kaspa, Monero and Bitcoin Cash
>>
>>58422247
Buy bitcoin, no one can shut it down just be sure to lock it in an AA smart wallet that is decentralized and user-centric SSI

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.