[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dolton illinois.jpg (289 KB, 1186x878)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
I'm on my grind in georgia, all the time in georgia, ain't nothin on my mind but georgia, we ain't playin with you
>>
sheeeeeit
>>
>Dolton, IL

Isn't that the place with the crazy mayor that's embezzeling a shit ton of money that the FBI just raided?

That's gonna be a hell of a netflix documentary when it inevitably happens
>t. live near there
>>
>>58426082
sheeeeit
>>
>As of April 16, 2024, the racial makeup of Dolton, Illinois is 90.69% African American, 3.25% White, 0.17% Native American, 0.21% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 2.62% from other races, and 3.04% from two or more races. 4.37% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Huh. Whaddayaknow
>>
/biz/ is so slow the real estate meme-posts are starting to outweigh the crypto shitcoin-posts
>>
>>58426110
I bumped it from page 10 because that's what real heroes do

I'm also op
>>
>>58426106
>dolton
>only 91% black
Honestly I thought it was higher.
>>
Homewood and Floosmoor (just south of Dolton) are actually pretty nice little towns. Lot of wealthy black/african people down there.

Which is funny because it has one of the highest rates of crime for a town of over 140k median household income. Not insanely high (13 per 1k) but high for that income bracket.

Houses are cheap though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.