[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL3FHf3WoAAWyWg.jpg (1.33 MB, 3024x4032)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
It's so over
>>
File: pepebox.png (156 KB, 885x890)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
Actually I should say this another way: the rate hikes are working.
>be foxtrot
>raise 190mm from VCs to expand
>somehow also raise 180mm in debt
>sign expensive long-term leases in every gentrified urban neighborhood in america
>sell little treats to girls in their twenties for $14
>get bought by marianos (upscale grocery chain in midwest)
>plan to expand even more
>...
>...
>...
>randomly file bankruptcy and not tell all your employees till the day of

Pretty crazy shit. I've never seen a location where I live not absolutely packed at all hours of the day. Curious what fuckery was going on that killed it. How are you NOT profitable when you have the most financially irresponsible demographic (girls in their 20s that live in big cities and work corporate jobs) in a chokehold for half a decade? Makes no sense to me. That should be the easiest money of all time.

I almost want to start a similar chain in it's place.
>>
>>58425653
>millions in kickbacks
>hire 10000 useless office workers
>lease ridiculously expensive real estate
Mostly 1 tho. Pretty much every startup is a scam
>>
>>58425670
Are start ups the real life versions of rug pull erc 20 tokens?
>>
>>58425644
>>58425653
What is this? Is this something I should know about?
>>
>>58425676
No not really. If you dont live in one of a few major cities in the US and have a girlfriend that likes lighting your cash on fire then you're all good

Moral of the story: another zero interest rate phenomenon gone
>>
File: 9bc[1].png (59 KB, 600x776)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>58425679

I work in globohomo medtech and our entire earnings does not cover our interest expense. Powell is rug pulling the economy just to please twitter.
>>
>>58425674
In the sense that its ONLY pajeets that the jannies don't ban... Yes. You can tell I'm kinda autistic from looking at me, so I've never been offered a job. After I stretched military service as far as I personally could, it became apparent that I'd just always have to make my own work. In the 00's and early 10's it was no huge deal. SJWs were annoying, but didn't target people at random. You just had to be careful when hiring to always always make women and blacks feel good, and you were fine. By 2015-2016 though, things changed. I can't be specific without doxxing myself, but my partner and I started one of the most influential businesses in the world, literally 5x better marketing stats than the next best in the industry. Our funders demanded I leave the company because I was the only White left in the C-suite. All our funding was frozen until my job was given to some beaner who OPENLY jokes about the beaner reconquista and hates europeans for fake historical slights.
So the short answer to your question is, yes. Larry Fink has personally ensured that all startups are just a couple idiot pajeets who aren't ALLOWED to hire real Americans.
>>
>>58425704
I do think the tide on this is starting to turn. Essentially when economic conditions worsen, it's harder for idiots to thrive. When failing companies are laying off even the good employees now, there's way less work for the DEI (didn't earn it) hires. Purging competent Whites is a "good economy" luxury.
>>
>>58425704
lol you got owned by a bunch of nigger lovers
did they at least give you a big c suite severance package
>>
>>58425718
Yea, and it's a playground for people with good ideas that have their own money.
>>58425739
Corona. None of the leadership was accepting salaries, in favor of keeping bread on our boys' tables. But I put $500 into Shib in the first week, so that floated me a few years starting my current project.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.