[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: amazon.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
The notion of operating cashier-less stores may seem like a revolutionary leap into the future of retail, its practical implementation reveals critical vulnerabilities that jeopardize its financial viability. The absence of human oversight introduces a glaring security loophole, whereby malicious actors could exploit the system by simply pilfering cash from unattended registers, thereby inflicting severe financial losses on the establishment. This scenario not only undermines the profitability of the store but also erodes customer trust and confidence in the security measures purportedly in place. Despite the allure of streamlined operations and reduced labor costs, the susceptibility to theft poses an existential threat to the sustainable operation of cashier-less stores, necessitating a reevaluation of security protocols and risk mitigation strategies to safeguard against such detrimental outcomes.
>>
>>58429825
Instead of publicity accessible stores, those should be clubs. No entry without a membership, that can be denied to those not fitting the clubs values
>>
>>58429825
They want these stores to starve everyone that isn't in crypto because it will be card only fuck the clowns
>>
>>58430339
Sorry I mean is in crypto
>>
>>58429825
why would these stores take cash?
>>
>>58429825
Walmart is seeing so much theft from the self checkout that they’ve closed a bunch of them in my neighborhood
>>
>>58429825
Everything is locked inside Walmart now
It’s the worse shopping experience I could imagine
>>
>>58429825
Bring on robo stores and let the mass theft commence
>>
How to steal from robots? Just run fast
>>
>>58429825
I think you're getting hung up on trivial details because you're afraid of seeing where this leads to its logical conclusion.
It will all work itself out.
>>
>>58431039
this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.