[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Anyone have experience flipping items, particularly furniture, on facebook market place? Any advice or pros and cons?
>>
>>58451648
flooded market, get a real job sandeep
>>
>>58451664
its more of a side gig you mongloid
>>
>>58451648
I cant even give furniture away for free on facebook without 25 retards flaking out, asking me to deliver, asking me to ship, being 1000 miles away, etc. etc. This sounds like a retarded scheme and you sound brown for considering it
>>
File: 1712183532638959.webm (2.7 MB, 640x640)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>58451648
I import stuff from Mexico and Morocco(free trade agreements). They go down to the dock and load my truck as they are unloading it. I can't help because they're union. Then I go home and fill my basement and garage. I don't sell anything as big as furniture. Markups range from 20% to 400%.
>>
>>58451812
Moroccan carpets? Anything I could import to Germany that way that comes to your mind?
>>
Looking to snag some nice rugs at local estate sales.
>>
>>58451745
really?
I have casually sold shit on there I didn't need anymore and I only had one person flake but, with that being said, they just had to reschedule and grabbed it the next day.
I guess it depends on luck, frequency, and where you're at

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.