[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dawnsong_nft.jpg (394 KB, 1500x1501)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
Please, I need crumbs. It's literally the worst performing shitcoin on every time frame. RLC is literally pumping off of promising what ROSE already delivers.
>>
>>58453470
I don't know!!
>>
>>58453470
DAWNED
A
W
N
E
D
>>
Arent all the linktards in APU now?
>>
>>58453470
I'm selling if it goes back to 10c. This piece of garbage is dead. Literally nothing they release makes the price go up. I just don't understand why.
>>
>>58453470
your only hope is Dawn coming back to the project which there's no indication she will
>>
>>58453470
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT PUMPING AT ALL OFF OF THE AI NARRATIVE HOLY SHIT IT'S THE ONLY NON VAPORWARE AI PROJECT
>>
OPL is good. ROFL is good. Sapphire is good. Illuminex is good. Ocean predictoor is bringing massive volume to sapphire. The team has strong ai credentials. Pontus X literally has airbus as a client. WHY CAN'T ANY OF THIS SHIT PUMP ROSE WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE PUMPS OFF OF NOTHING? FUCK.
>>
>>58454860
ROFL
>>
I get the feeling too many of those big VC's who got it for pennies and have accumulated massive staking rewards are unloading it slowly
>>
>>58454927
There's unlocks happening. But yeah you have a point. They didn't get it for that cheap either only 2c
>>
>>58455068
avg VC buy in was actually much higher though bc the largest rounds came later. It's possible the terms allowed them to dump during the big pump and they did. It's also possible they're bag holding and/or writing it off.

The problem is there is no activity on the chain at all and it doesn't matter how good your tech is if nobody uses it.
>>
OBSCENE SHITCOIN WHAT THE FUCK IF IT WAS JUST NORMAL IT WOULD BE 15C
>>
>>58453470
I owned an obscenely huge amount of rose once, gladly flipped that shit for eth and super
>>
>>58455173
It's because nobody wants to use something made by a woman.
>>
File: phenomenal.jpg (13 KB, 259x194)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>58453470
Bros are buying whatever shit biz tells it's good instead of MUMU
Ahhhh the state of this market
>>
HOLY SHIT IT STILL WON'T MOVE. EVERY AI PROJECT IS MOONING HWA THTE FUCK
>>
>>58456155
cry more chuddy
>>
>>58456155
Even shitass web3 shit is mooning better than Rose lol superverse managed to x10 in a single week and what has rose done besides RUGGING
>>
I'm addicted to charts because of this piece of shit and it has literally been a bottom 5% worst performer for the entire week. Absolutely unbelievably awful price action WHAT THE FUCKDNGAASJDNFKJSAD
>>
No alts are pumping right now to answer your question.

Not just ROSE, all my alts are doing bad. Anyone saying otherwise is a faggot.
>>
File: file.png (175 KB, 623x446)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>58455173
Daily user average on the monthly is 5x higher than it was this time last year. Are we pricing in?
>>
>>58456295
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Every AI coin is up 50% in the past week except for ROSE. RLC is up 50% from just promising features ROSE ALREADY DELIVERS.
>>
>>58456800
>>58456295
rosebaggies have a very small world. they only look at their own bags and pay no attention to the coins around them. literally everything is pumping except for rose.
>>
>>58456977
Honestly at this point I'm pretty sure rose will pump soon if even RLC is pumping
>>
>>58456987
I feel like a complete retard for holding this. But that said, that's usually a sign it will pump in the future. If i was so sure of my bags, it would probably be a mistake.
>>
it's so over for rosechuddies rofl lmao
>>
>>58453470
ROSE is still a good play. You just have to be patient or jump ship into AAST and ORAI for easy 10x. Just my two cents.
>>
its finna moon so hard next year

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.