[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

With it looking like Japan will start to allow some foreigners to buy property, how will you profit? I'm gonna buy within driving distance to a military base
>>
>>58453501
I’ll get one in the middle of the ocean, using my Sharkroll profits
>>
>>58453508
Not ocean but riverside would be nice too
>>
Real estate number only go up if population goes up.

Good luck bag holding real estate in a dying country.
>>
>>58453501
keep shorting nippon real estate
>>
>>58453501
>profit from houses falling apart
Clueless gaijin.
>>
>>58453501
please guide me on how to buy property their with crypto and as an american, and i will buy many homes.
>>
>>58453554
No they're just boring houses and I'm okay with boring
>>
>>58453560
>as an american
They haven't said which countries will be allowed yet. You most likely will need to sell to fiat unless you find a Japanese person who is selling on their own(not through and agency) that wants crypto. That may be difficult to find especially if you don't speak/write Japanese
>>
>>58453501
20k for that? That would be like $500k in America
>>
How does the country keep running if the goys can actually pay off their homes?! If houses were 20k here I would be retired by now.
>>
>>58453646
These are all in the countryside and houses there are meant to be completely rebuilt every 30 years or so. In the cities it's a different story. People take on 100 year mortgages, so multiple generations have to wage to pay off a house.
>>
>>58453501
Why are these homes in Japan so cheap?
>>
>>58453695
Japan has straight up ghost towns in small villages, dwindling population and the people who remain go to the big cities.

Tons of abandoned buildings in the countryside.
>>
>>58453695
Dwindling population and young people moving to cities from rural areas
>>
>>58453564
those tanks seem very unsafe
>>
>>58453501
fuck this looks comfy as shit not gonna lie. how far is the closest mcdonalds?
>>
>>58453701
>>58453777
Why move to the big cities though? Is it a cultural thing that they move there because rural has a terrible stigma around it?

They literally have nice housing in beautiful safe rural areas. This shit would be millions where I live in Canada. I am surprised at the very least men that are outcasted don’t take over these properties. I know I would and just live a simple life doing the bare minimum to buy food and pay bills
>>
>>58453932
>Why move to the big cities though?
Because they enjoy that lifestyle more
>>
>>58453932
I bet you could find the Canadian equivalent of this in some 200 population tundra town but you wouldn't want to live there. Same shit goes on in ya pan
>>
>>58453920
>>
>>58453932
no jobs. 40 years of deflation.
>>
>>58453695
Their salaries also haven't increased in forever, so all prices have stood still
>>
>>58453501
damn i could work on my ninjutsu there and EVERYONE would be FUCKED
>>
These bitches haunted as fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.