[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706289171304215.jpg (24 KB, 400x399)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
just got my first $6500 credit card with 21 month 0% APR. if I understand this right, if I spend the entire balance I only need to pay the minimum payment every month and I won't be charged any interest for 21 months. my friend said the payment should be really low, less than a $100 a month. but after 21 months if I still have any balance on the card, I will be charged interest. am I getting all this right? I think I should invest it into something that can make a profit in the next two years so I can pay back the loan and have some nice extra money. is this a good idea?
>>
>>58453818
balance transfer all of it and buy bitcoin
>>
>>58453842

Hello Sam Hyde
>>
>>58453818
Only do this if you have another means to pay back the balance.I did what you are describing now and if I didn't a wagie job, I would have been forced to sell my coins at the bottom to pay back the balance.

Oh and FYI Bitcoin is headed to 35k so you may want to wait a bit.
>>
>>58453818
Cash advance is usually limited and still subject to a fee. The tribe is always one step ahead.
>>
>>58453902
>cash advance
who the fuck uses a credit card to take cash out? why would you need cash?
>>
File: 1715013201288430.jpg (849 KB, 1079x1672)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>>58453818
Why are Americans like this? Falling for the Jew tricks all the time. What if you have emergency and cannot pay it back? Then the bank owns you. Pea brain retards.
>>
>>58453912
Can you buy crypto with a credit card? What is he going to buy? pokemon cards on ebay? Then pay 25% seller fee when he wants to cash out to pay off his credit card?
>>
>>58453842
honestly for all the trouble I went through with credit cards, I would use everything to go for btc, or even maga
credit cards are a scam in the long run
>>
File: 1709248283807214.png (495 KB, 1512x1212)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
sounds correct, yes.
take advantage of that 0% while you have it
if youre trying to keep your credit intact, just MAKE SURE you can pay those minimums.
fuck it, see if you can run up a credit line increase, too. $6500 seems low, exaggerate your income within reason, they literally cant check this and wont be able to tell unless youre obviously lying.
id recommend buying some safe boomer tradfi shit thats near impossible to get fucked over with, but you can gigaslurpa some safe top 10 crypto if you know what youre doing and have experience with dca'ing out during the bull
>>
>>58453931
>What if you have emergency
then dont use the money that you wouldnt have if you werent doing this anyways
>>
>>58453818
get a loan and buy shitcoins, VINU or something like that and pay the loan with the fucking profit
>>
>>58453842
/thread
you better wait a bit and buy bnb in the meanwhile, or some shitcoin you can stake while you wait for btc to be viable again. Im doing this with pepe, maga and super
it's literally all you need lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.