[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

New fag here to biz.

So the reason anyone buys cryptocurrencies is in the hope that they can sell them to another buyer at a higher price.

This has been going on for 15 years and has already experienced three major blow-off hype cycles. There is likely to be another hype cycle in 2025. After that, there will be a bear market and prices will draw down by 90%.

Is there anything else to understand?
>>
>>58454019
no. it's just a ponzi scheme
>>
File: GAB_5sgWAAA-7k6.jpg (110 KB, 974x864)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>58454030
Pretty much this meme.
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (47 KB, 642x645)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>58454019
Correct, but 2 comments:
1) future drawdowns will be lower as technology matures (for BTC/ETH/Real projects)
2) All great leaps in human progress go through this process (see pic). Don't be flippant; blockchain is the real deal and your money will be transferred onto one.
>>
>>58455046
>great leaps in human progress

bro, no crypto currency is ready for world class adoption because it all sucks ass. Crypto by definition is unregulated and decentralized, so it'll never be adopted by any nation for any uses. And if it is, it'll be to use like currency, not for utility. Any 'utility' based coins based off of ETH or any other shitcoin will all inevitably fail. Look how niche use cases are for these coins and yet gas fees and transaction fees already bite u in the ass.

This results in people going to coins like monero, ripple, and LTC just for the purpose of low fee transactions. "oh, but you can get low fees in BTC if u wait long enough so u dont get charged a lot of sats" Wasn't the whole point of BTC to be fast and instantaneous? Bank wires are free in most cases. Hell, banks let u transfer internationally. AND if you transfer incorrectly whether it be the wrong amount or to the wrong account, that can be reversed. If you are scammed, that can be reversed. If you are stolen from, that can be reversed.

Literally none of that is possible for BTC, as seen in the recent fiasco where a dude lost over 1000 BTC and can not recover it whatsoever. The most people can do is mark that BTC as tainted, but anyone with even a few hours of reading will tell you there are many many ways to wash and tumble the coins so it's clean.

BTC and other crypto coins will never be a store of value, they will never be more than niche use cases such as anonymous online purcashing.
>>
File: Internet in 1969.jpg (42 KB, 1030x634)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>58455052
All you have to do is understand how music and movies etc. morphed into digital form.

Money, asset ownership, and intellectual property will do the same via blockchain.

If you believe this, as I do, then you invest.
If you do not believe this, then do not invest.

BTC is the faster growing asset in human history. Either you understand why now, or regret it later, I don't care.
>>
File: performance.jpg (777 KB, 1284x1079)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>58455346
I don't need Crypto to make money, you need crypto to make money. I'd never put anything more than 5-6 figures into it because
>>
>>58454019
>the reason anyone buys cryptocurrencies is in the hope that they can sell them to another buyer at a higher price
I stake Link which secures the Chainlink network of oracles and earn staking rewards which i then sell on the open market. These rewards cost me nothing and so I can sell them at any price and make profit.
Your theory is wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.