[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: juwQG_-1.jpg (55 KB, 1024x576)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
So, they're obviously going to launch an L1 that utilizes the LINK token and is an improved architecture over anything else that exists from a security standpoint. But when?
>>
Dahlia said that they were researching consensus because getting oracle nodes to coordinate posed many of the same challenges as getting L1 validators to do the same.
There's no reason to believe that Chainlink is going to launch their own settlement layer to actually host transactions.
>>
>>58456786
>Chainlink Labs is spending millions of dollars developing a novel protocol so they can just give it away to whoever wants it at the end to support le oracles

Heh, ok.
>>
>>58456863
Maybe reread my post again while pretending you have an IQ >75.
>>
>>58456866
>Chainlink writes multiple blogposts about a new form of consensus and DAG
>"There's no reason to believe that Chainlink is going to launch their own settlement layer to actually host transactions."
Maybe reread your own retarded shit. Where do you think consensus happens? At the oracle? Heh, ok.
>>
>>58456786
>>58456866
They're going to provide infra for the private chains themselves, that these banks and corporates will want to spin up. No one is bullish enough, Sergey is, as of late, struggling not to become hysterical with how unbelievably bright the future is right now. Every bank will have a chain and CCIP will connect them.
>>
>>58456786
Reaching consensus on a proposal is the very definition of a crypto transaction, anon.
A "DAG" is by definition a distributed ledger.
>>
>>58456782
yah, obviously when are they planning to do this, in the next fifty years? Aer you happy to be sergeys little cuck while he the startup ceo life.
>>
>>58456943
you're full of shit. Where do you guys come up with this crap?
>>
>>58458073
I see it in my dreams
>>
>>58458070
You might not realise this, but becoming a billionaire in 50 years is still a good thing.
>>
>>58458123
Based
>>
>>58456943
Stop spreading false hope. Same bullshit we heard when guys like you said Arbitrum would be using LINK for gas. Just be quiet if you have nothing to substantiate your claims, it does more harm than you know.
>>
>>58456786
One anon had the idea of using Bobca chain in tandem with stakers to keep track of node operator activity and track their behavior. There's also the chance of having a BBCA chain whose transactions are CCIP transactions for NFTs (RWAs) to complete a onestop show, unified golden record. I don't think it's out of the cards for Chainlink to have their own layer 1 protocol.
>>
>>58458579
>I don't think it's out of the cards for Chainlink to have their own layer 1 protocol.
BBCA is literally a layer 1 consensus protocol.

>>58458578
Honestly it was Ed Felten himself giving that impression.
I was there for that whole story arc, and it was glaringly obvious that the guy was a borderline scammy hypelord with his one-word tweets and announcements of announcements.
Also, remember when he said Arbitrum would never have a token?
>>
>>58458578
>it does more harm than you know
yes, my life is shattered and i don't think i'll ever recover from that dark chapter in history. the pain is visceral. I wake in the night, sweating bullets and crying "why, Sergey... why?". My long-suffering wife curses the day Ed Felten was born and each year we make the annual pilgrimage to Offchain Labs to protest, lest future generations fall prey to such cruel treatment.
I feel your pain, brother. Let us suffer together.
>>
File: 20240509_192802.jpg (82 KB, 1100x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>58456782

What if chainlink doesn't need to turn on the fee switch.

In my opinion it is obvious chainlink is going to power everything, from tradfi to web3.

But chainlink is working as intended already, the question is why would they need to turn on the fee switch?
Genuinly interested in your opinion
>>
>>58458737
>BBCA is literally a layer 1 consensus protocol.

>>I don't think it's out of the cards for Chainlink to have their own layer 1 protocol*that they use for themselves

jesus christ almighty, fill in the blanks will yah?
>>
>>58458123
based
>>
>>58458784
I think there's little doubt indeed that this is meant to be used as part of the Chainlink system.
Crazy times ahead.
>>
>>58458921
there are no crazy times ahead. They are paying the jew with token sale money to sit down in a room all day drinking coffee fucking around. Zero production will come to fruition from this.
>>
>>58459062
We all hold Link together itt. Brothers together. Waiting for our chance to shine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.