[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LUNC.png (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Is there any hope left for LUNC?
>>
how retarded are you
>>
File: tfl.jpg (163 KB, 753x798)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Two more weeks, Anon.
>>
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>58685279
What's the exact number of LUNC that TFL even holds?

>Billions

Doesn't the supply need to be burned off by trillions for anything to actually be repegged?
>>
>>58685277
>>58685217
You'd think if it was actually dead then wouldn't Binance stop burning it and losing literal millions of $$ doing so?
Really activates the almonds
>>
>>58685386
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>58685424
Based bag nigger
>>
I missed the vibes of the old threads
>>
>>58685217
Lunc will arise like a Phoenix!
Be ready for it.
>>
>>58685671
True. I miss the Lunchads and Lunababoona.
But glorious times are ahead of us.
>>
>>58685217
The chart is super bearish. But crypto has been a clown fest so what do I know
>>
>>58685795

Just lurking now.

>>58685850

>>58685279
>billions
es ist vorbei
>>
File: 1660181314043524.gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>58685217
>lunc
>>
This loyalty for a literal dead coin is almost endearing
>>
>>58686776
https://vocaroo.com/17gzAly3uV0o
>>
>>58687832
Kek. Based Vocaroo poster
>>
>>58687832
Based
>>
File: 1654279399972.jpg (50 KB, 655x643)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>58685217
jesus people are we still talking about this shit? really? fucking wake up and get your shit together, buy agrs for ia, ondo for rwa, ltc, more btc, just move the fuck on. damn some of you truly are autistic and completely adverse to change, i'm convinced. this isn't normal.
>>
>>58688297
based on what retard
>>
>>58688911
Not everything revolves around agrs or btc even eth, there is currently a world of very promising possibilities (if you know how to distinguish between scams, it is not too complicated).
>>
File: 1641864342642.png (148 KB, 252x289)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>58685217
according to some sources lunc has been growing a little, but I'm not convinced at all...
>>
>>58685277
EXCELLENT QUESTION ANON
WELL SEE THE RESULT TOGHETAAA
>drum sounds fill the room
AND THE ANSWER ISSSSS....
>drums get louder
EXTREMLY FUCKING RETARDED EVERYONE!
>croud goes wild
YES, OP IS EXTREMLY FUCKING RETARDED
WHAT A SHOW, WHAT A SHOW
>croud laughs
FUNNY INDEED, BUT IT'S GETTING LATE
SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!
UNTIL THE NEXT SHOW!
IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE!
>audience claps and ends the show
>>
>>58685785
are you a bot or what
>>
>>58688951
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground
The bee, of course, flies anyways
Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible
>>
>>58685671
everything became dark, the worst thing is that you still need information from other users, but you have to look for them very slowly in a range of 45 comments of which at least 30 are pure spam from retarded people.
>>
File: yup.jpg (330 KB, 1200x675)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>58688960
>>
>>58685424
i hope is like:
>let my cat lean on the keyboard
otherwise you are retarded.
>>
>>58685432
not at all based
>>
>>58688972
bold of you to assume all of the people that lurk this board aren't retarded
>>
>>58688969
in real life i would like to be friend with kronk what a nice guy.
>>
>>58688979
I think it's like a 50/50..in all the networks where communities of internet users are generated, there will always be a group of people who don't have much neuronal capacity, that's the bad thing about the internet being so easy.
>>
>>58685432
>>58688297
>>58688974
i swear to god if i see another "bAsED hurr durr" comment i will leave my physical body to personally strangle the shit out of the fucking inbred cocksuckers who can't say anything to a conversation and just nod and say "based" you're not based, you're a fucking normie that thinks saying "based" makes him look cool and unique
kill yourself or i will kill you myself, i will go like a ghost to your house and strangle you with my ghost cock until your mind breaks like the poor faggot you are

SAY SOMETHING OF VALUE FFS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING BOT
>>
>>58685785
dude looks like ratsu
>>
>>58685362
>>58686756
It's billions of USTC, which is arguably more important to burn than LUNC. I started paying close attention again recently with these SEC/TFL conversations. There is some speculation about which wallets are actually controlled by TFL and LFG, but by pretty much all accounts we are looking at between 1/3 to 1/2 of the current USTC supply getting burned all at once. I would have said we were looking at something like $0.0005 LUNC max this coming bullrun a month or two ago. But for the first time in years there is an actual, believable path to $1 in the near future if USTC manages to repeg based on a burn of this size. This is legitimately fucking huge.
>>
>>58689237
Why is USTC more important to burn? The circulating supply is only about 5 billion, while LUNC is in the trillions.
>>
>>58689317
>Why is USTC more important to burn?
LUNC and USTC were both part of the Terra Luna ecosystem. USTC was an algorithmic stablecoin that was supposed to keep its peg to $1 by minting more LUNC if it was ever necessary. So when USTC lost its peg to the dollar, LUNC became hyperinflated because the printer just went brrrrrt while trying to defend the USTC peg. SBF and Caroline were likely behind this collapse because Alameda started selling assloads of USTC after also shorting the coin. But anyway, the point is that the algorithmic stablecoin is what made the entire ecosystem attractive. The goal was always to repeg USTC and allowing users to swap between LUNC and a stablecoin since this will also contribute to astronomic levels of LUNC burning from on-chain activity compared to what we have seen so far. Burning a third to one half of the total USTC supply is obviously a great step in the right direction for this goal. Essentially, once you fix USTC, you also fix LUNC. But it's nearly impossible to fix LUNC without fixing USTC first.
>>
>>58685671
At least we have the memories
>it was 3 years ago
Tfw I have no face.
>>
File: LULNC.png (172 KB, 866x650)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>58685217
yeah keep holding
>>
>>58689020
Based triggered brownoid
>>
One day in the next ten years I'm gonna wake up and my 600mm Luna will be worth half a million and I won't know why.
>>
>>58685217
the funniest thing about this shitcoin is it proved how low iq most of biz really is
>>
>>58689860
Ayooo fambalam. Bussin rizz, top kek. Skibidi Lunc gona hit $1000. No cap on gawed. Bet playboi
>>
There used to be a lunc general. lol lmfao.
>>
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: casiinudog.jpg (96 KB, 680x529)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Try Linu instead lads, it'll have more utility than this coin with its Casinu release
>>
I made a x10 with pepe and floki and rotated to this piece of shit, then it rugged back to 0.00007
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCVK YOU
>>
>>58685217
None. USTC might actually be the better play.
>>
>>58685217
>>58693208
niggers are literally gambling
just go with RETARDIO and get some honest money instead of losing it all
>>
>>58685217
Swap your entire LUNC bag for QAN. There's no point holding onto something that's already dead.
>>
>>58694124
>already dead
So why is LUNC the only coin that Binance burns besides its own BNB?
Seems like a huge waste no?
>>
>>58694533
To be fair I thought that with CZ out (or at least officially out) LUNC support would've ended.
Maybe there's still hope.
>>
>>58694642
>Maybe there's still hope.
I truly have no idea bro, but I have a 28m stack I bought with house money so I don't see any reason not to hold it and see what happens
You never know right?
And little stuff like Binance still burning with CZ gone definitely activates the almonds
There's still people working on a LUNC revival, I just don't know if it'll go anywhere - curious more than anything at this point
>>
>>58695182
It was foretold. Lunc will flip eth. Only a matter of time.
>>
>>58697013
Based
>>
Death coin.
>>
>>58697388
Digits of cope
>>
Binance burn will be limp dick as fuck
>>
>>58698622
I don't know why they even bother. They're losing money for no gain whatsoever.
>>
>>58694533
Lmao that's fucking nothing
>>
>>58698673
It has been slightly funny these last few years watching people celebrate these burns like they aren't minuscule rounding errors.
>>
>>58685217
Hope is minimal, OP. Sold a large amount and reinvested in DUA, which I staked for higher rewards.
>>
>>58698856
yea exactly what you should do, lunc it is dead in any way, reinvest to DUA, shrl or vesta whatever, it is much better than Lunc definitely
>>
>>58686776
I'd rather go for RWA tokens and hold them in the Brillion smart wallet for peace of mind.
>>
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIEEEEESSS
>>
>>58685671
i'll never forget that 2 week period (iirc) post-crash where the hype was massive and every day you'd wake up and the price was higher
and then binance announced that they wouldn't burn off-chain when the price was like 0.006, there was a panic sell, and it's been nowhere near that since
>>
Only 1.7B burned this month. It's over
>>
>>58698645
Their wallets show that they're accumulating more though. I wonder why
>>
spunt
>>
>>58701369
Never go full spunt.
>>
cz betrayed us

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.