[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5553.jpg (3 KB, 200x133)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
I have work in an hour and, unfortunately, I gave myself a brutal black eye last night. I’m presenting our branch’s budget to my boss’s boss early this afternoon. Should I wear an eyepatch over it to hide it?
>>
Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
>>
>>58687830
i would have more respect for a guy with a black eye than a guy with an eye patch, assuming i know nothing else about them
>>
>>58687932
>>58688049
Yeah, keep the black eye, no eye patch.
>>
>>58687830
Wear black shades not an eye patch idiot.
>>
>>58688103
Wearing sunglasses inside will raise more concern than an eyepatch, they will assume he isn't sober if he's wearing shades. Anon either where nothing or where the eye patch don't listen to this. Personally I would wear the eyepatch, if you don't wear an eye patch and show up in a black eye though you have to make a lighthearted joke about the reason though or else they will think about reasons during your entire presentation.
>>
>>58688049
>>58688056
Yeah, I’m just going with the black eye. It’s definitely been turning some heads though haha
>>
>>58687830
Just wear a white stick patch and say you scratched your cornea and had to go to the emergency room. Don’t wear that pirate shit
>>
>>58687830

Based and patch-pilled.
>>
>>58687830
i would say both is possible but where tf are you getting an eye patch? at the costume rental?
>>58687932
based. i am jack's kek.
>>58688149
HAHAHAH checked and keked
>>
>>58688306
Nah, I would have gotten it from a drug store
>>
Prepare to be bantered by the lads, captain Hook.
Where's your parrot?
>>
>>58687830
Yes but don't forget the tricorn
>>
>>58688369
might generate the streisand effect. because of the patch everyone will give you attention which you wanted to avoid in the first place. better go without.
>>
>>58688382
>the eyepatch trigger the normies, in confusion they resort to insults but deep down they are afraid of the man with the patch and respect him
>>
>>58687830
Ask your boyfriend for some face powder.
>>
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy with a black eye that invoked *disrespect*(unless it was when he was knocked out from being piss drunk.)
Eye patches are for losing an eye not covering up evidence you fought someone.
>>
>>58689596
Yeah, but this wasn’t from a fight, it was from my own stupidity
>>
>inb4 OP reposts the spic with a black eye going on a date from 5+ years ago
You'll gain more respect by just rocking the black eye.
>>
>no one calling out copypasta from 2020
/cuckbiz/ loses again
>>
>>58689901
Yeah, I hope I did. My boss wasn’t exactly thrilled that I showed up looking like I lost a fight to Prime Mike Tyson though
>>
>>58687932
>>58688049
>>58688056
Don't listen to these midwits who never stepped into an office. You will look deranged and insane, wear an eyepatch and tell everyone you had an eye surgery and that's it, the black eye only raises more questions and lets everyone thinking you're a potential psycho. Jesus fucking christ i swear to god this is the reason why i stopped lurking /biz, you all dont even give good alpha and you constantly fudd airdrop farming using the unicorn chain even though its legitimately the best fucking way to make money right now. Fuck you all
>>
>>58690701
case in point
>>
>>58689914
Based.
>>
>>58687830
nah, just tell him that you hit something hard on the way, the important thing is not to panic, believe me, being like this screws a lot of things up, I almost let my $kendu go because of it
>>
Wear shades and tell you got an infection. I've never seen anyone with eye patch and it looks retarded as fuck.
>>
>>58687830
a friend of mine had a black eye from a brawl in a club. his boss found it hilarious
>>
>>58692335
I wish I had that boss. Mine was just annoyed that my eye looks really gross.
>>
No you maniac, you don't just show up wearing an eyepatch at work one day even if you worked on a merchant vessel. Go in and own it, have a laugh about it and make it the first thing you mention, like "just wanna rip this band-aid off early, my kid threw a stone at me yesterday and gave me this shiner! I'd love to say it was from saving an old lady from a robber but sadly my life isn't that exciting. Anyway, onto the exciting stuff: the branch's budget!"
>>
Watch some makeup tutorials online.
>>
>>58689145
You're the guy who wears googles 24/7 or wears a beanie and thinks he looks so cool
>>
>>58692948
You can’t say that and not post a picture of your fucked up eye. Let’s see it anon
>>
Just tell them if you remove your eyepatch a calamity will befall the world
>>
File: IMG_2143.jpg (87 KB, 661x651)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>58693587
You’re not wrong, it’s nasty
>>
>>58687830
One of my bosses needs eye surgery from time to time. Just wears sunglasses inside after
>>
>>58693673
Ew, if I was your boss, I’d be pissed to see that too.
>>
>>58693673
kek
>>
>>58691141
>/biz
You fall for larps here, that is why you're stupid and gay
>>
>>58693904
I don’t think it’s funny. It wouldn’t be funny if it was your face.
>>
>>58693673
Kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.