[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2804.jpg (60 KB, 1000x703)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
When the Switch 2 releases, this could have its price dropped down to even say, $99.
It’d basically turn into an affordable game boy, upon its successor’s release.

It’d get everyone buying in the millions upon millions, and it’d be cheap enough for folks to both buy it + the Switch 2
>>
>>58688516
WOwZA MY ᏚOY ADDICTION IS GOING NUTS RN GIVE ME THAAAAAAAAAT I HAVE TO SEE IF PRINCESS ZELDA FINALLY KISSES MARIO
>>
>>58688527
Stfu pay piggy. This is actual marketing/commerce speculation and you wanna be a sassy little girl about it. You a janny? Buy the nft
>>
>>58688545
Go drink onions nigga
>>
Ok so what? They'd barely be making any profit on hardware if any at that point. Software sales may go up initially but there would be no new games coming out on it. Its hard enough getting third parties to port to this underpowered thing and we're living in its heyday.
>>
>>58688516
Anyone that wants a switch already has one. It's been like 8 years and a nintendo switch lite is already $150. That means a teenager working a part time summer job can get one within like 2 weeks. It dropping to $99 changes nothing.
>>
>>58688516
>buying shit you don't need instead of generational wealth
https://bitcoinorshit.net/
>>
>>58688865
Bitcoin can at most 3x this cycle. Not worth it
>>
I'd rather spend everything I have on $trump and buy the most expensive version of a steam deck oled and buy a bunch of overpriced accessories than get something from nintendo
anyway all their games look better on pc, or any another console lmao
>>
>>58688874
>Bitcoin can at most 3x this cycle
HAHAHAHAHHA

you got a crystal ball in your asshole, faggot?
>>
>>58688929
Look I get it you’re a boomer. BTC gives good gains oldheads. Young men shouldn’t be in BTC anymore unless they have a slit
>>
>>58688516
How does it fix the fundamental problem that every game on the platform outside of remakes and remasters are crap, and made for children and adult manbabies?

No one actually wants a switch who doesn't already have one, faggot.
>>
My PC is a better Switch than the Switch is.
I would never even dream of getting one.
>>
>>58689032
it sucks ass by the way. Except the Mario games.

30 hours in BOTW. I wanted to try it so badly. Well ... it's just copy & paste shrines. 10 monsters in the whole game. No fucking themed dungeons. Its like zelda with smartphones, except not really zelda. Weapon system sucks fucking dick. Damn I wanted it to be kino.
>>
>>58688516
Nintendo always has one successful console followed by an unsuccessful one. So switch 2 will be unsuccessful like the wiiu
>>
>>58689057
Huh? The NES and its immediate successor the SNES were both wildly successful.
>>
>>58688937
nothing to do with my age. there is no second best. no other blockchain is stupid enough to try to challenge bitcoin, they all have their own "use-cases" and narratives.
>>
>>58688874
>high time preference subhuman
plebbit is down the hall, faggot
>>
>>58690267
>>58690225
Listen bitboomers. A 3-5x just ain’t gonna cut it anymore. If you have a significant amount congrats but bitboom just is old news at this point. Big fees and takes forever
>>
>>58688516
>Switch
Switch is literally dogshit, it's more cheaper to buy a fucking Steam Deck and install Windows instead of Linux
You can actually play games on Epic Games Store like Blocklords in your Steam Deck
>>
>>58690275
>thinks BTC is about speculative gains
Like I said, plebbit is down the hall, faggot.
>>
>>58690292
Sorry bitboomer we don’t like big fees and long transactions
>>
File: fuck.png (50 KB, 637x952)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>58688865
probably gonna kms
>>
>>58689082
Dude, the 90s were 50 years ago
>>
>>58690275
2028-2032: average price around 4.5 MILLION.
do the math.
>>
>>58690303
yup, don't do it and buy bitcoin. iPhone 6 also hits hard. do you have a personal item which you regret buying?
>>
>>58688516
switch lite is already cheaper than the game boy was

>US$89.99 (equivalent to $221 in 2023
switch lite is $199
>>
They were releasing 2DS's well into the Switch cycle, but screwed buyers of them with an eshop shutdown.
>>
>>58690298
>uhhh actually high demand for blockspace means bitshit is finished, ok!?
>>
>>58688516
Hell, for $100 even I would be tempted.
Haven't played Vidya games in probably 8 years. Fuck, I miss Socom Online.
>>
>>58689043

>30 hours in BOTW. I wanted to try it so badly. Well ... it's just copy & paste shrines. 10 monsters in the whole game. No fucking themed dungeons. Its like zelda with smartphones, except not really zelda. Weapon system sucks fucking dick. Damn I wanted it to be kino.

I found it extremely strange that this was the truth of the matter. I was like, everyone says it is amazing so I just kept playing waiting for it to get amazing but it was just this the whole way through. I feel almost cheated. Like the internet just decided to mass lie to me for some reason I don't understand.
>>
the crypto is too many cat cat dog dog .
hope the GameFi less cat cat dog dog

my photo is create by AI . Mocking the large number of cats and dogs in cryptocurrency
>>
>>58689043
>>58694015
Wait until you see TOTK.
Tears is a horrible game. Everything you dont like about BOTW is amped to 1000.
Boring tutorial island? Too bad, you will go in the intended order for the first 4 shrines.
No glider even after you finish the "tutorial", you still have to earn it.
No Sheikah runes.
The new runes do not include bombs because they dont want you to exploit movement with them.
The new bombs are one time use attachments you have to menu to equip every single time.
All the new building parts from Zonai require you to open several menus before you can get the result you want.
The new shrines are awful. Over 30% of them just exist to give you the reward for simply finding the location.
The new sky islands are tiny in comparison with the map.
The Depths are a chore for grinding and not actually an expansion at all.
The Temples are dogshit. Every single one of them is bad, linear, not actually difficult whatsoever.
A lot of TOTK demands that you do things in a specific order or it wont allow you to progress.
Its very tiresome visiting the same locations in TOTK in comparison to BOTW where you are atleast encouraged to discover new areas. Everything on the surface is familiar (although not copypasted).
Worst part of the game is that they dedicated 8 patches to taking out speedrunning glitches that dont affect casual gameplay and said they are not making more DLC for the game.
Also TOTK runs like dogshit.
BOTW + TOTK are best played on emulators but BOTW still plays best on the Wii U (emulated and otherwise).

TOTK is worse BOTW. Its basically BOTW: Remix
And fuck Nintendo for making these games exclusive to shit consoles.
>>
>>58694015
I had to collect all 120 shrines to realize this, I agree with this sentiment. I didn't even bother downloading tears for free.
>>
>>58694534
I forgot.
A lot of the game is just menuing and waiting.
Menu to fuse a weapon. Menu to traverse vertically. Menu to attach a bomb flower to my arrow. Menu to switch my weapons. Menu to equip my next weapons after they break. Wait ages for my attacks to finish and tank hits because Link wont move out of the fucking way until he finishes moving his two handed sword in slow motion.
Weapon break within 20 hits.
Enemies got tankier, much tankier.
3 new ganon enemies, 3 new Zonai enemies and variants and thats it.
Armor got weaker because they want you to grind for materials to upgrade them at fairy fountains.
Basic combat like dodging and parrying somehow got more difficult in this game.
Enemies no longer telegraph their attacks and have random attack patterns unlike BOTW. Parrying is especially difficult because there is no compromise. You have to parry within less than a third of a second of when an attack lands on you. There is no Batman game style "flash" before the move hits you. You have to watch animations and pray you hit the button early enough because of the poor frame rate and laggy controls.
Frame rate is awful in TOTK much worse than BOTW. I dont think the Switch can handle so much going on at once. Even Docked its a piece of shit dropping to the 10s in frame rate.
Not even emulation has fixed this problem yet unfortunately.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.