[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

tinfoil hat thread

Jan 26, after a similar massacre, bitcoin printed a similar chart on PCE day, a Friday
>>
why aren't you gigalong, anon? Today is Bart day
>>
It's ready
>>
>>58690817
>Strange shiny headdress anon say history repeats itself
>Grug ungha-bungha female last nite
>Means ungha-bungha tonite game
Grug happy
>>
File: t4sw.jpg (92 KB, 1022x1023)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I dont believe in a summer run, normies dominate Crypto now and they are outside
>>
>>58690840
whales love doing this
>>
>>58690842
it's not a normie pump, its a short squeeze
>>
I longed 50x

Seems greater than 50% chance it pumps anyways that's where liquidity is. PCE can be the fuel that ignites the jet.
>>
>>58690852
based liquidity enjoyer
>>
>>58690846
Mammoth already extinct
Dis no bronze age no mo
Now Longnose Tribe control market
Grug remember before Chicago Mercantile Rock market
Good times
Now BlackRock steal Rock from grugz
Want all Rock for demselv so dey can control Rock price
Expect worst
>>
>>58690848
Nobody is buying above 70k
We need a pump to 73k to get that triggered but that isnt happening soon
>>
>>58690868
Damn :(
>>
>>58690885
The short squeeze will propel us to Mars. We don't need buyers, we just need liquidations, just like every other pump
>>
>>58690889
Copium but i discussed this yesterday in another thread with you.
Every short squeeze needs a massive initial buying power which should be surprising aswell
>>
>>58690897
I'm not sure this was me, anon. Still, a good PCE reading and quarterly opex could give us that chain reaction. I have not seen short positions aggressively opening anymore, and a lot more longs.
>>
>>58690897
Dude, this can go both ways. We've seen huge red candles in the span of a couple of days. What makes you think they can't do the opposite and pump it to gather those billions worth of shorts? And that will be the total bobo capitulation event and we will pass the bear trap on that wall street nigga chart. After that it's only up.
>>
>>58690905
Exactly. Would this really surprise anyone?
>>
>>58690919
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Tbh we just need a catalyst to base the fake pump on. It's missing right now so maybe that's why some newfags are so demoralised
>>
>>58690852
watch out, there's still a lot of liquidity at 60k
>>
>>58690933
That is the whale's liquidity. They are not getting caught.
>>
>>58690939
Looks nice and very much possible. According to this we might get some ETH ETF news soon. That, in my opinion, would be the catalyst. Things are awfully silent atm. Which is weird.
>>
>>58690940
The Russell 2000 and the EU indexes are also pulling out of their downtrends. The air is clearing. I'm assuming that some of the SPX and NDX profits are going to move into the undervalued markets.
>>
>>58690905
Because clearly currently there is more sell then buy pressure.
The market is more driven by retail then most of you guys think.
>>
>>58690964
Retail is driven by FOMO, so when they start seeing green they start buying. We are also retail. There's sell pressure because 72k didnt break, and red leads to more red. Now the squeeze will lead to green.
>>
File: ggk7.png (897 KB, 1500x1657)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>58690970
Hab drei Monate Geduld
>>
>>58690973
I don't think we're going to 90k now. This is just a leg up to pull out of the downtrend. Equities are also reversing now.
>>
idk anon, it looks like lots of weak longs still to flush. funding and OI rising after the bounce, not great. to me it seems more likely we liquidate longs first.
>>
send it to 53.4 first. then resume uponly.
>>
>>58690987
Those are fake walls of liquidity set to trap the Bobos thinking we go lower. Never in it's history did BTC dip below it's newly found bottom like we have in our situation atm. If this dips lower than 58k it would be impossible to bounce back from. The bullrun would be paused until bulls will regain their lost funds. Now, would the market makers want that? To make retail lose every bit of money they have and pause the bullrun? I don't think so. The logic move would be to gather the billions of shorts with a pump.
>>
File: GAxkONb1.png (118 KB, 2838x1332)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>58690986
I can buy an additional drop, but it's a myth that OI needs to be "flushed". Check the same spot marked on the vertical line. This time we cleared even more OI than before.
>>
>>58690817
Btw OP, what is your timezone? I want to see if this will validate tomorrow at 01:00 AM.
>>
>>58691003
I'm in UTC+1
>>
>>58690993
>Now, would the market makers want that?

market makers have no control over bitcoin price action

>Those are fake walls of liquidity set to trap the Bobos thinking we go lower

they're not even walls. this is a vol profile. these are previous high volume areas (point of control)

>it's a myth that OI needs to be "flushed".

it doesn't always need to be flushed for a bottom, no. but plebs leveraging up after a bounce near a round number doesn't bode well. we shall see.
>>
>>58691010
>it doesn't always need to be flushed for a bottom, no. but plebs leveraging up after a bounce near a round number doesn't bode well. we shall see.
This doesn't look like leveraging to me. The bounce was not longed, net across exchanges.
>>
>>58690817
MtGox coins released (140k btc) in july supposedly. the market simply frontran the additional liquidity. probably not over yet, i expect $40k something.
>>
>>58691021
That's a reasonable fear, but we will see what actually happens.

PCE is out in 25 minutes, so that will give us the read.
>>
>>58691010
>>Now, would the market makers want that?
>market makers have no control over bitcoin price action
Finally somebody with common sense in this godforsaken crypto market. Most people really think there are "market makers somehow dictating the price by "pulling and deploying "liquidity""". They have literally no idea what these terms mean
>>
>>58691041
Market makers dont dictate the price but they sure as hell can push it to different levels. You can see it live when there are weak spots and they pile on sell orders to trigger a breakdown.
>>
>>58691030
Print can be viewed as bullish or bearish...
>>
>>58691085
Looks like it might play out. What's the ETA? How many hours?
>>
>>58691099
The whole recovery is about 6 days. Getting to 63k would need to happen during today's US session
>>
>>58691021
mtgox a nothingburger, and when people realize that, a new ATH happens
the market tends to do the opposite of what you expect during pivotal moments
>>
File: download.png (275 KB, 2520x1712)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>58691099
I was worried beras were going to break 61400, but there's still hope.
>>
>>58691201
Geh raus die Sonne scheint
>>
>>58690834
Good lord these retards are going to get fucked.
>>
>>58691222
gecheckt. du auch
>>
>>58691223
Please explain for retards
>>
>>58690964
>The market is more driven by retail then most of you guys think.
you are gonna have to present some really good evidence for that
this is a whales market, has been for years
>>
>>58690817
it's going down basterds
>>
>>58691346
They are placing massive amounts of shorts and are gonna lose all their money. This is almost the amount of shorts you'd see at a blowoff peak, but these retards are doing it while SPX continues to breach ATHs and the halving effect is not even in play. Miners are just barely finishing their capitulation and it's still at 60k.
>>
>>58691372
bears may have won this one, but we're getting a higher low, and that's gonna be the nail on the coffin
>>
>>58691385
yep
>>
Also it's not just miners who are capitulating. democrat nevertrumpers are selling everything right now because they dont want to be part of something endorsed by their boogeyman Trump. I assume many of them are shorting btc out of spite. Unfortuntately for them big money will side with the
el hombre naranja
>>
>>58691401
>-the*
>>
>>58690852
>ID is neon green and says U9PMP (PUMP)
>>
>>58691201
Welp. Looks like this battle was lost for the bulls. BUT! We still have plenty of time until that 1 AM prediction.
>>
>>58691456
As long as we make a macro higher low, bulls win. Too bad this didn't plan out exactly
>>
File: 1683154862224037.jpg (184 KB, 1140x969)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>58691381
>>58691385

bula copium

you contradict yrself by saying OI doesnt need to flush, yet for some reason shorts MUST be squeezed. we're in a downtrend, why not just assume we continue to rekt the long side until something changes?
>>
>>58691459
>you contradict yrself by saying OI doesnt need to flush, yet for some reason shorts MUST be squeezed. we're in a downtrend, why not just assume we continue to rekt the long side until something changes?
I don't think OI needs to be flushed, but price moves where there is more OI. The reasoning is that once the trend moves in the direciton of liquidations, positions start covering, fueling a positive feedback cycle. There's very little to squeeze to the immediate downside.
>>
>>58691365
For once how the market is ful of action during winter when retail has time and money
>>
>>58691249
This wasnt a joke btw, you should not watch 1 min charts and wait for a magic short squeeze in summer.
>>
>>58691755
>during winter when retail has time and money
thats only half of the world and half of the US. in summer many would rather stay inside with AC instead of melt. summer vacation is another story.
>>
>>58691463
there was a shitton of OI at 60k
>>
>>58691804
Europe and asia aswell
The southern hemisphere doesnt matter for the price
>>
>>58692781
>El Salvador
>Country with the highest BTC holdings doesn't matter
>>
>>58691041
You are the dumbest trader of all time.
>>
File: rg4e.jpg (22 KB, 326x523)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>58692787
>El Salvador
>southern hemisphere
And no they dont matter
>>
File: bsgn.png (186 KB, 641x355)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>58692801
No you
You dont move the price by pulling liquidity by Definition
>>
wen moon
>>
>>58692826
two weeks
>>
>op 26 posts
kek bait thread
>muh long
>just look
>see
>dumps
>>
>>58692861
Well why would it randomly short squeeze during a crab down
>>
Yeah. The SEC delayed the ETF ETF. We might not see any gains until end of July. I think it's kinda over for now. It was a nice attempt for this crypto run but they control too much of it via these ETFs and inflation rates. I think I'll just check crypto EOY. If this crabs until December I swear to God.
>>
>>58694142
Nope. It will pump during summer. Normalfaggots are on vacation, don't have money, need to keep their families happy, and so on. Crypto is not on anyone's mind really. This is why it will pump now. By the time it makes headlines again, the great fomoing will begin, just in time for BTC to do it's supply shock thing additionally. It'll all be good and exciting.
>>
>>58694214
I wish. Thing is, who is going to pump it? I really don't see any ways that this can bounce back and pump. Not now at least. Normies are too busy going in vacations, no ETF, miners still capitulating, banks are almost underwater, SEC started lawsuits with ETH providers, retail has no money, printers are still shutdown, le Mt Cocks fud was released. This summer will be a crabby one IMO. They made sure of it by releasing all these bad news at the same time.
>>
>>58694282
> who is going to pump it?
Who has been pumping it for a year straight?
Normies? Negative. They are still waiting for 10k.
Miners by the way, aren't capitulating, they were overdue for their first sell off. They have big bills to pay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.