[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thumb.jpg (12 KB, 263x166)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>boss told me to get off my phone
>>
>>58691589
Ive had that happen to me then i got fired kek
>>
>>58691589
Did you tell him to suck your balls?
>>
>>58691589
that's a good wagie. now sit and beg for scraps.
>>
>>58691589
I tell my junior to get off his phone all the time. He acts dumb most of the time but a few days ago he told me to "fuck off" in response. I reported him to the owner and he came to me crying and apologized to me. Sucks to suck.
>>
I was told that "anyone spotted on their phone will be sent home" just today by one of our supervisors. problem is, i use my phone to communicate with a supervisor to alert him when equipment isn't working. if i can't pull out my phone, i can't inform him, and so i won't be able to use the equipment i'm supposed to be using.

guess that's on them.
>>
>>58691676

He is most likely planning your murder as we speak.
>>
>>58691676
based. I did the same in a similiar scenario. It's a fucking team job. He can fuck around when the job is done but fucking around on the phone means I have to pick up his slack. I explained that to him how he can do whatever he wants once we are done but he didnt care.
>>
Holy fuck you wagies are sad
>>
File: 1684987017248.jpg (237 KB, 796x1081)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>58691589
my boss looks like my dad, at least physically and it's awkward, I'm afraid of one day saying "hey dad" to him by accident, I stg this didn't happen to me when I lived locked in my room watching the $kendu chart
>>
File: 1632585976050.gif (327 KB, 492x376)
327 KB
327 KB GIF
>>58691589
phones are gay
use a real computer
>>
>>58691589
Guy that was lead for my project (not my functional manager though) one day said, "come with me" while I was browsing some anime wiki lol.
He pulled me into a room and basically was fuming red saying that he saw that I'd been wasting hours every day just reading random shit and he even swore at me. But he said he wasn't gonna report me to anyone, and that it was my last warning. Since then I stopped fucking around at work. I'm pretty grateful he didn't report me but also if he saw I was wasting time for days he should've told me a bit earlier...
>>
>>58691676
Based millenial keeping the zoomers in line
>>
>>58693432
>he should've told me a bit earlier.
probably assumed it was something important you had to take care of
>>
>>58691589
Didn't you mention how he can also make huge gains using the posemesh pinger app?
>>
>>58691676
>>
File: 1719667731412208.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Just zoomer tings
>>
>>58694493
I literally work as a door holder at a fancy hotel as my side job at night. It fucking sucks ass AND my supervisors get pissed at me for being on my phone. 20 an hour. I will make it even if it kills me
>>
>>58694556
At least you get pussy there when I was a bellhop hotel sluts were filthy. Would cycle in and out
>>
>>58694559
Ive been propositioned a handful of times mostly from MILFs but I always turn them down. I have a qt 19 year old white tradwife and I dont wanna get herpes or murdered by their husbands
>>
>>58694564
Hope you’re older. Should be using that time right if you’re young
>>
>>58694566
Im 24, partied like a retard in college and thats why I have 2 jobs instead of making 6 figs I reckon
>>
File: MUH EYES.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>58691589
>be me
>at work
>we have a single men and women's restroom
>it's hard to get in these restrooms because zoomerfaggots are constantly taking 20 minute breaks in there peeping at their smartphones
>this time tho, the door is unlocked finally
>go in single men's of course because I'm no tranny
>lock the door
>see that inside the toilet bowl is a fuckton of white, stringy-cheese looking cum swimming in it
>thinking to myself, "YOU NASTY NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER. DIDN'T EVEN FLUSH YOUR BABY BATTER!"
>get somewhat oddly turned on by it tho, but i'm 1000% heterosexual

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.