[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad.jpg (482 KB, 1578x1170)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
I can't remember what it feels like to be optimistic and have a green portfolio. Any time I see a dump I literally cannot think of how it can recover.
>>
Retard. You just have to buy low sell high. You had whole 2022 to buy shitcoins.
>>
Also why does it always dump more during US hours? WTF is wrong with you
>>
>>58692402
I can't go back now, can I?
>>
>>58692402
Even 2023 was still a good time to buy, particularly PEPE, JASMY, etc.
>>
>>58692867
Not helping, anon.

any time I see even a small pump I literally think a huge sell is about to get triggered and go lower
>>
>>58692402
>You had whole X to buy
i wish people who say this would kts
>>
at least you can remember green times
t. 2021 top buyer, never seen a cent of profit
>>
oh wait, my bad, you can't remember it
>>
>>58693095
And we wish you newfags panicking over -2% dips would fuck off too.
OP lurk moar you newfag cancer faggot. No one will hold your hand. No one cares that you lost money. It is 100% your decision and fault to invest and lose that money. You made the bad decision and you need to do the work to correct it. Stop crying, looking for sympathy and being such a pathetic man baby.
>>
File: 1714756966327910.png (408 KB, 763x763)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>58693174
i think its crazy how so many people in this space need constant reassurance that everythings going to be okay.
even when theyre holding something good at the perfect time, so many people just freak the fuck out and fuck themselves over solely because they dont have some stranger online soothing them and telling them what to do.
i want these people to learn how to muster up some self confidence, believe in your own decisions, and get some mental fortitude, but i also want to keep making money off of them
>>
>>58693174
>forum for bizness and finance
>don't talk about bizness and finance
You are the cancer. Go have sex you turbo faggot.
>>
>>58693366
I don't get it about this board. When I post anything about price analysis, a chart, or anything that's not a meme, it's ignored. Only posts like this get responses. Zero value board
>>
File: 1622772249739.png (396 KB, 820x836)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>58692392
You would've be rich maybe if you've gotten some FAC before it got released on Bitmart ngl
>>
>>58692392
Auki gonna change that perception soon
>>
>>58692392
You forgot the part where you have to sell to make profit. I just look at the dumps and think of the bank I'm going to make buying low and then selling high again.
>>
I still remember when I struggled to get food for the end of the month, now I have $trump which makes things easier, but I ate rice for a whole month.
>>
>>58693174
you seem to think investing takes work. You're just scratching tickets, you're just betting on horses. There is no work. You are not right for being lucky.
>>
>>58692392
>I can't remember what it feels like to be optimistic and have a green portfolio
After a year of pumping almost nonstop till a month ago. You might be doing something wrong, Anon.
>>
>>58694308
You're wrong and not worth correcting
>>
>>58693366
>Crying about dips is business and finance
>I'm a big boy now
>>
>>58694308
what we mean by work is it takes patience you fucking faggot, not many people have enough will power to not press the sell button when the market is bleeding. lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>58693360
> i want these people to learn how to muster up some self confidence, believe in your own decisions, and get some mental fortitude
Link is an excellent training coin for this. Unironically.
>>
>>58694318
>if you mention something that means you are crying
That's good. Keep burying your head in the sand retard.
>>
>>58692867
a lot of them you mean. some coins like RAM sitting on 60x from it's bottom and it's just getting started.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.