[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I found a project that is Kaspa level of innovation. Actually a lot more than Kaspa and its a very small cap. What do I do with this info?
>>
Post alpha in this thread for rhe 1/10 bizlets that actually deserve it? Go on anon, it's the right thing to do
>>
>>58693842
well I don't want to shill. I don't know for sure if this will be big but I got a tingly feeling about it. Cliff notes are.

>Dual ledger POS/POW
>Technically it's feeless. Let me explain as most won't accept this. It's dual token chain. If you hold a small amount of the second token you are trusted and therefore don't need to pay a fee.

Think of it like IF you held .1ETH in you wallet which allowed you to make payments feelessly. Plus you don't need to buy this second token as staking unchain will give you some.

The big plan is to be interoperable with BTC therefore making btc move feelessly on its chain. Connects to BTC via Taproot upgrade.

Also working on Unikernals which means they can run an entire website in a decentralised way.

The project is over 5 years old and is community run.
>>
File: 1691934157383.jpg (90 KB, 604x604)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>58693863
it isn't going anywhere
>>
>>58693863
Newfag thinks I’m going to buy his bags because of le epic analysis, but get this - the coin is a secret.
Really nigga?
>>
>>58693867
>>58693873
what do you think is bad about it. I just researched hundreds of projects and this was one of the turbo gems I found. Their GitHub is full with so much work and code. I got a buddy who does computer science and he said the coding is about solute top notch the kind you find in commercial apps.
>>
Anyway im putting a bet on it. It ticks all my boxes. I won't say the name you guys will have to find it yourself. Bett this that some day old rug pull meme.
>>
>>58693878
Post your hand
>>
>>58693885
so tell me. As alpha is now blocked on biz how do you guys intend to find anything other than memes and Link?
>>
>>58693885
post yours and I guarantee I will post mine. See I think you are the jest not me. go on.
>>
>>58693888
Post your hand
>>
>>58693893
you first Sanjay
>>
Do you faggots do this on the 99% of Biz which is pure browns and bots. We saw how much here is bots when they made jets pay 20 bucks for a pass and so no one posted. kek
>>
>>58693863
This is Zenon right? Actually a good project but can they do the marketing?
>>
>>58693894
These fucking pathetic jeets running around here. We need more than email verification for the fucking zoo now. I'm tired of browsing non white threads
>>
Captcha coin?
>>
>>58693899
HANDS
>>
>>58693899
Fucking meet won't post hands. lol
>>
>>58693877
the main selling point is no bitcoin fees using this, this is simply not possible, and fees are very important for miners, especially after the last bitcoin is mined
it's a nice concept, but too complicated and out of left field for any real adoption. tge reason why kaspa is doing so great is because it's a simple, yet very important improvement
>>
>>58693917
I just explained how it works. it's a dual ledger which is pretty unique. One chain token protects the chain against Spam. It's not a theory, it's working right now.

Sorry but Kapsa will never be the new Bitcoin. Please don't go with that route. Zenon supports and enhances Bitcoin. Only Bitcoin can be crypto money.
>>
>>58693917
Also it will have pool mining with btc and monero.
>>
>>58693934
>Zenon
Lmao 2022 baggot
>>
>>58693900
lmfao
>>
>>58693826
I've found one: AAST. It's already being used for crypto payments in major stores across Africa.
>>
>>58693913
you are fat, married, and posting from 20 years ago?
>>
>>58693826
Kaspa is old school; I've found something better: the posemesh. Many retail stores are already using its Goku app for indoor navigation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.