[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: graph.png (270 KB, 1155x650)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
So, according to this chart this cycle's top will be in 2026? Too many things happen at the moment for it to be this slow. The ETH ETF won't take so long to be approved. It might happen during this summer, Gary himself said so. Wtf is going on bros, do we really need to wait 2 more years for gains?
>>
>>58693844
nice meme colours bro
>>
>>58693844
top in october-november 2025 between 180 and 220. screenshot this
>>
>>58693844
>using a broken model to predict the next top
>muh 2 more years
kek
>>
>>58694020
>>muh 2 more years
It's less than a year to the top. This is were we begin the slow grind up
>>
>>58693844
I am close to 31 years of age, still no gf. I need to make it now. Can’t wait any longer
>>
>>58694344
you dont need money for a gf. you just need a personality and some semblance of emotional stability. its like playing a musical instrument. you may keep thinking that you will sound great once you get better gear. you need a better guitar, and a better amp. you need pedals, and you need a band. then you see a street musician shred a 100 dollar guitar through a can amp. you can excuse yourself by what you own as much as you want, but only internal change will make a difference.
>>
>>58693844
Waiting is always key with these things, but more importantly, the graph also shows a decline in the multiplier top, which is also very likely to happen here
and also, there is a large grim fear over it bottoming way down, with that in mind there is no telling when is the actual bottom worth buying
or to make it even more complicated, who is the one to tell if its better going over other crypto for the time being
>>
>>58694387
well thats even harder, how to change personality?
>>
>>58694404
its really hard, and it takes time. id go as far as to say that the brain has extreme resistance to change. the best way is to change minor habits towards what you want to see. they can be very small things, like consciously smiling and saying hello to people. it can be forced until your brain rewires its view of itself. CBT is an option medically: https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/talking-therapies-medicine-treatments/talking-therapies-and-counselling/cognitive-behavioural-therapy-cbt/overview/
>>
>>58694404
>well thats even harder
Exactly, just undo years of deeply rooted personality bro.
People don't change either, not that drastically. It's a bit of a meme you can just overhaul everything like that, people are watching too many things on facebook and tiktok about how you can go from absolute loser to king of the world and thinking it's real.

>>58694344
You don't need to "make it" though as such, but if you are in your 30s and living with parents you aren't going to get far. You need enough out of this run to buy a decent house outright at bare minimum.
>>
>>58694404
Drugs unironically
Ketamine is good for breaking old habits and building new ones
>>
>>58694424
>People don't change either, not that drastically. It's a bit of a meme you can just overhaul everything like that, people are watching too many things on facebook and tiktok about how you can go from absolute loser to king of the world and thinking it's real.
you absolutely can redo your personality to a large degree, but i doubt most people are able to do it. what should be relatively attainable without enough time and effort is adjusting to be personable. as i wrote above, it can start from small things that reshape your worldview. they all add up little by little, and it can turn a sour incel into a decent dude.

i know, because i did it. for what it's worth, the catalyst for change was losing my dog, who was my best friend and i loved him to death.
>>
Nah sorry, been walking this Earth 42 years and seen exactly zero examples of it.
>>
>>58694020
This isn't a model
>>
File: 1693909707767676.png (286 KB, 1155x650)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>58693844
Bros, the absolute top of this cycle based on this graph is $100k. Things aren't looking very good for crypto right now.
>>
>>58693844
you retard the longer this cycle takes to top the higher we go.
now sit down and shut the fuck up
>>
>>58694653
now draw a trendline on the price at halving
we're going to somewhere between 800k-1.2M
>>
>>58694404
By not being a normie fuck with zero discipline and actually having a will to change yourself. I've total overhauled myself like 5 times in my life, it comes naturally to me. Meanwhile the vast majority of people I know have never changed and only stagnated like the NPCs they are. Sad.
>>
>>58693844
s2f is a scam
>>
>>58694653
This is not a pricing model at all. It literally is just the chart split into reward epochs with coloration to show difficulty.
The purpose of this chart is to identify a theoretical positive feedback loop, not currently indicated here.
>The thinking in a “miner capitulation” scenario is that as the price drops and some miners are forced off the network, they will sell these reserve bitcoins, causing the price to drop further. In a worst case scenario, this could cause a “death spiral” in the price of bitcoin as you have continuous selling pressure on the price of bitcoin and a cascading effect wherein the lower price takes out more and more efficient mining operations until there are none left.
The relevance of halvings on the chart is merely due to this temporarily crushing miner revenues. Thus being a potential catalyst for said death spiral.
Point in all this, this isn't a model, it isn't s2f, and you people cannot read.
>>
How has the event been going? I want to farm raiders but I hate customs. What's the vibe? Can I farm the gas station and have a good time? I'd expect the sweaties to just go for dorms
>>
>>58694387
>you need x y and z
Still off the mark. You just need a buyer for a seller. The dude can have all of the personality and emotional stability in the world and still not find a buyer for the price he wants. But seriously, you dont need to be a millionaire to get a girlfriend. You just need to find a girlfriend
>>
Several anons in the past have commented that 2024 is very similar to 2016 in many aspects...and the 2017 bullrun lasted until Jan of 2018...maybe a repeat of that?
>>
>>58694387
I have zero social status as a adult loner, only way I am getting laid is if I can retire wealthy while still be somewhat young. Going to gym and look maxxing doesn’t work if you have no network in which to meet people through
>>
>>58695830
Nigga you can meet a girl on the fucking street if you're handsome and charismatic enough. But thinking you need a "network" shows you're an actual retard, in which case yeah, you better be a millionaire genius retard
>>
>>58693844
the halving is just not a significant event anymore
>>
>>58695839
It never was. The pumps always came 8-12 months after each halvening.
>>
>>58694714
who the fuck is gonna buy your bags at 100k? 200k? 300k? lol. it's not gonna happen
>>
>>58695861
people buying at 60k was unimaginable. 100k is going to be the same. the price tag doesnt matter once the average entry moves up
>>
>>58695862
Retail doesn't matter anymore, there's not enough interest to push it much further and institutional investment has been disappointing thus far.

>Price must go up just because it follows this line

People assuming the above without considering how much more money would be needed to push it to extreme heights will be selling themselves short.
>>
>>58695879
This isn't the case, but the point is this:
suppose every single person who bought BTC under 60k sets a limit sell order at 60k. no other sell order will ever happen until that massive wall is done. after all of those bitcoins are sold at 60k, does it really matter is the current price is 60k? it could be 100k or 10k and it would behave the same because the average entry was reset.

this is in a bubble. in reality btc competes with other assets, so the market cap does matter to a degree.
>>
>>58693844
Past performance is not indicative of future performance
>>
>>58695891
No it wouldn't behave the same. You're assuming that you'll find the same level of interest at 60k as you would at 10k and that's not going to happen. If what you are saying is true, then we would already be at 1M or beyond. Also the capital required to impact the price becomes greater and greater as you go up.
>>
>>58695911
>No it wouldn't behave the same. You're assuming that you'll find the same level of interest at 60k as you would at 10k and that's not going to happen. If what you are saying is true, then we would already be at 1M or beyond. Also the capital required to impact the price becomes greater and greater as you go up.
in isolation the number wouldnt matter. i added a second line acknowledging that market cap is relevant because of relative value to other assets and total money. in and of itself, the number specifically is not relevant. that being said, 4 trillion market cap is ridiculous but possible in a blow off market top. have you seen how much freaking money is sloshing around? once profits from SPX and NDX rotate to smaller assets its going to be boom boom
>>
>>58695917
Nvidia is nearing 4 trillion so it's definitely possible
>>
>>58695917
the massive amount of money sloshing around has better things to invest in than a chuckee cheese token valued at $60,000 USD lol
>>
>chuckee cheese token
Bro doesn't understand the value of the network/participants and minimal (to eventually no) inflation for a rock solid store of value that can be transferred effortlessly.
>>
>>58695989
Yeah they're buying nvidia at $240,000. Fucking idiot
>>
>>58693844
Looks like the top is already in
>>
the QRD is that crypto is still what it always was supposed to be about, a non centrally controlled currency with a deflationary nature.
With that in mind, it definitely has the potential to go up in price, not because it values but because everything else is inflationary, specially considering current world fuckery with potential to get much worse. We're already in economic recession world wide, only crabbing around to what might be the greatest economic depression soon, remember agenda 2030 too?
>>
The only thing I'm certain about is that it's different this time. Tradfi money involved. Take profits in Oct and Nov 2024.
>>
>>58695861
you really don't understand, well, anything, do you? Admit you have a 90 iq and we'll be square.
>>
>>58696837
>>
>>58694653
>100k
>not good
kek
>>
File: Wisconsin Bitcoin Pension.jpg (156 KB, 1429x1290)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>58695861
Dude every pension fund in the world will soon buy my shit. See pic for beginning.

I hope you understand that people just like you never dreamed that people would pay $75,000 for a bitcoin.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.